Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 5 May 2015

Adam Montana

Adam. I hope didn't take my comments the wrong way. It is just my way of "venting" when things slow down. I'll say this Adam I wouldn't want to do your job at all. The guff and outbursts you have to put up with would be more than I could take. And no I am going to hang onto my Dinars right to the very end. Be it good or bad. So keep holding the hands of people like me. If I offended anyone with my post then I  certainly do apologize. Too many dinars dancing in my head.

By the way Adam what are these stories on the web about some sort of change in our dollar. If this is true than how does this effect the value of our investments?

I figure if anyone know than it will be you.

Go RV

• Upvote 2

....been in this investment since the Crash of 1929......to me, it looks good!

Wow...and I thought Umbertino, Tenyears, and a handful of others were the real saints around here...but if you been in "that long"...well then you definitely take the cake!!! ;o)

• Upvote 1