Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - THE MOST BEFORE THEY ISSUE THE NEW NOTE AND IT LOOKS THE RATE WILL BE AROUND 1.16 - 1.19 DINAR PER DOLLAR !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting The Mayweather vs Pacquiao Fight Tape Delayed In Low Def On Iraqia TV !

5-3-2015   Intel Guru Delta   URGENT FROM IRAQIA TV:  GOV OF CBI ANNOUNCED THE COMPLETION OF THE FINAL TOUCHES TO ISSUE A NEW 50 NOTE AND THEY SAID THAT WILL REDUCE THE VOLUME OF CASH IN CIRCULATION.  IMO THE RATE WILL CHANGE THIS WEEK OR NEXT WEEK THE MOST BEFORE THEY ISSUE THE NEW NOTE  AND IT LOOKS THE RATE WILL BE AROUND 1.16 - 1.19 DINAR PER DOLLAR ( .85 - .86).

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Bull, how can the rate come out at 1.16 or 1.19 when they are only introducing, a new 50 which will have buying power of 50,000, and a 100 with buying power of 100,000. If they were coming out at a 1to 1 they would be releasing lower denominations , 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100. Obviously since they are only releasing 50 and 100, the value will not be equal to 1.00.

Edited by Tripphood
  • Upvote 1

Frank Will Clearly Explain Everything ! :blink:

KTFA:

harvestime :The 50 dinar note and the sovereign credit rating require an increase in currency value!!

This is reeeeeeally getting exciting!!! My heart is beating really fast right now!!

Thank you Heavenly Father for allowing us to be a part of this great wealth transfer. We promise to glorify You !!

Frank26:  Yes!  YEs!!  YES!!!  KTFA  Frank

tomsrunners :  So if you buy a pack of cigarettes for $5. Hand the merchant a 50 dinar note (worth 43 us) the citizen gets screwed out of $37 dinar....IMO...Impossible. The'll either come out with lower denoms or use the us dollar for change, which under article 8 the are prohibited......Makes absolutely no sense.....imo

Frank26:  Friend ......... DELTA meant it as a metaphor of jocularity combined with humor splashed with a sarcastic tone of ........... Makes absolutely no sense ........... Congrats ....... You got it.

KTFA  Frank...... ....... i know ...... Behave Frank....lol

Blonkster : What exhilarating news this weekend. Wow. Delta, TY for you posts today. If I may offer my OPINION: New 50 notes entering the Iraqi economy = lower denoms also being released along with a rate. ALL IMO only.

Frank26: Yes and no.  If it is all LDs then we see a new rate.

If it is just the new 50 they could hold the new rate until DRS says so.

KTFA   Frank

harvestime:  Frank, if the 50 dinar is released before a rate change, don't you think the citizens would "come unglued?!"

Frank26:  No.They talk to each other between 5 and 6 am daily in a religious environment .......... They know what is going on.

KTFA  Frank

Excerpts From Last Monday Night KTFA CC: April 27th:

Frank26:  Did you know that most people don’t know what Iraq is doing with the 50’s IQD notes?

Did you realize that some people think that we are actually going to make [print] a 50,000 and 100,000 note? LOL!!!!

Have you ever seen a 50,000 or 100,000 note? NO!!!!

How can we REPLACE them if they don’t already exist?

Delta explained last month very clearly … that was a MISPRINT IN THE ARTICLE!!!

There are no 50k and 100k notes … and the CBI certainly is not going to print any.

The article that was released about 2-3 weeks ago was a misprint!

Dr. Saleh said very clearly that they will have a 50 and 100 dinar note. It was part of a 4 year plan --- which interrupted because O pulled out the troops.

Please let it be engraved in your minds … Dr. Shabibi has a masterful plan with a mechanism that will allow a 50 IQD note and a 100 IQD note to come out.

As you’ll remember … the Kurds wanted their language on the new currency … and so while they were dealing with a bump-in-the-road (O pulling out the troops) … Dr. Shabibi had the currency reprinted with the Iraqi, Kurdish and English written on the new notes.

Now … with the plan laid out for a 4-year plan … when they release this new currency (the new 50 IQD and the 100 IQD) … with an increase in VALUE … it will give the citizens exactly what they need … PURCHASING POWER!

They will no longer need the United States Dollar!

Listen closely … nobody knows this … there is NOT a 50,000 and 100,000 Dinar note!!!!

Let it be known … right this moment … if you have two 25k’s … that’s worth about $43 (USD).

If you have a 50 dinar … that’s only worth 3 or 4 cents (USD).

They are going to get rid of these (old) 50’s!

They need to collect these old 50’s because it will eliminate a lot of paper currency in the markets is a goal of the MR.

The existing (old) 50 dinar notes … the citizens were about to trade those in … but very few went into the bank to open up an account. They used the 50’s to trade with (street vendors) and bartering. Many didn’t go to the banks because the citizens are angry with the Iraqi banks … and they won’t trust the banks UNTIL the rate is changed. [They are “EXPECTING” it!]

The CBI books cannot give you a date … but the info leaking out is a rate.

It appears to start out at .85 cents to about a dollar. That is a rate family.

The less paper currency on the streets … the smoother this process will go along for everyone. All starting with the 50 … and inflation can be controlled.

TWO REASON WHY THEY WILL PULL THE 50’s OUT …

#1 – the lack of value of the IQD right now (at the 1166 program rate)

#2 – they (the 50’s) will be pulled out and replaced with the coins.

Think about it … you don’t remove old 50’s and replace it with a fraction of a fraction of a fraction.

THEY MUST CONTROL INFLATION! This is easy … if you truly study this … and not depend on somebody to spoon-feed this to you.

There is no security on the existing 50’s.

After the 30th (of April) when they pull out the OLD 50 Dinar note … the NEW 50 … is primed for the new rate from the CBI.

This is all a part of the Monetary Reform (MR).

Give glory to God for all of this! It is coming! But you don’t have to count the days.

Will the NEW 50’s come out on the 1st of May … I doubt it 100% in fact.

Dr. Shabibi is doing what he needs to do. When he is done … he’ll let you know. You will hear from him next month. Congratulations! 

*** When they talk to you about the 50k and the 100k … that is ONLY A VALUE … NOT a denomination! Got it?!!!

You’ve never seen a 50k or 100k note have you? That’s because it doesn’t exist. No such animal!

Example: If you have two 25k’s in your pocket right now … that’s a total of 50,000 IQD.

So, if you have 50,000 IQD (two 25k’s) in your pocket … at 1166 … you have about $43 USD worth in your pocket.

When the NEW 50 Dinar Note comes out you will have the power of purchase equivalent to a 50k.

The only way the NEW 50’s will come out is when the rate changes! And you’ll never see the 1166 rate again.

After the new dinar (the 50 dinar note) comes out … it will be used with more power for the citizens inside of Iraq!

The products they buy will also go up in value to match the power of purchase. They will be able to buy things.

You … outside of the country … you will not see your products go up in price … you will see a capital gain in the dinar that you hold!!!

TA DA!!!!!

Do you understand family? I pray to God that you understand that.

They [CBI] is not trying to give you a rate or a date family … but they’re doing it.

Next month … .85 to .86 cents … I mean come on! I’m not doing this! If you want to blame somebody, blame the CBI – they’re the ones who are doing it.

The deletion of the zeros and the lifting of the 3 zeros are two completely separate things.

Thank God that the deletion of the zeros is done!

There really isn’t much denomination left out.

The 25,000 notes here in the USA … those will be slowly released back to the CBI … in trade for oil, etc. at our pace.

80 to 90% of the Iraqi citizens use the USD.

The Finance Committee says … “RELEASE THE NOTES!” Let the citizens use the dinars … not the USD’s

The Banks want collateral … and between the banks and the citizens … there is no collateral. The citizens have collateral amongst themselves because they haven’t trusted the banks in the past.

The Finance Committee and the CBI is changing everything.

Abadi is doing a great job … but he needs to insure that this is done before Ramadan!

The citizens … their 100 dinars … will be close enough to 100 USD. This is the RI family.

It’s not a 50k note family … but a 50 dinar note.

The NEW 50 note … (with the Kurdistan language on it) … that NEW 50 IQD will be worth about $43 USD … that’s what the CBI said!

Then the NEW 100 Dinars will go up in value too … and the coins.

These lower denominations … with a higher value … that is their plan.

They have already lifted a lot of 3 zeros off of the streets … in the last 10 days.

They did a “Moses flooding” event (that’s what my teams refer to it) … flooding the streets, and banks with US dollars.

So the citizens ran to the banks and got more US dollars … paying for them with their dinars.

This is very important for their core M1, M2 and M3 figures.

THIS IS HUGE NEWS FAMILY!

The dinar is going to go International pretty soon family … at a new exchange rate!
Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"Pretty soon!"

"Right around the corner"

"almost there"

"This is it"

"Huge news"

And then there's Buzzy's text. Until I see that, none of the above matters. After I see that, none of the above matters... ;-)

• Upvote 3

OK Thuggie..I read it...can i have a cookie now?

That Would Be A Waste - Nobody Can Read A Frankie Chat Without Tossing Them ! :o

:D    :D    :D

This Just In ...

CNN  << BREAKING GURU NEWS >> ...

5-3-2015   Newshound Guru Stryker   A few good things have taken place today. Parliamentary's Legal Committee announced the agreement in the House of Representatives to vote on the final accounts for the financial budgets of past years in the form of parliamentary resolutions.  

These final accounts of past years are needed to show full transparency and complete audited financials to obtain a true credit rating which will lead to the launch of all Iraq's bond offerings.  

These accounts are also needed for the Federal Courts to make a final ruling on the 19 paragraphs in the 2015 Budget that are being appealed by the Council of Ministers. 

These paragraphs are holding up the full implementation of the 2015 Budget which has not been official published in the Iraq Gazette, it has only been published in the Law Newspaper. 

And I think we all know what the implementation of the bonds offerings and the full implementation of the 2015 Budget will lead too...  

• Upvote 3

wow   clowney  ,,,,  I  do appreciate  the fact ,  that  you  and your  clown car full of  "  international  clown  pals "  go too every  " frank and beans meeting ,  with delta  and  the others  as guest .......    but I wonder if the average Iraq buys  a  pack  of camels " or  a " herd of camels  ,   :lol:    for 5 dollars in dinars ,  I think the  seller will just  give  the  change  back "  but ---- will just apply it too the  smart credit card  they are holding .... 

• Upvote 1

"Pretty soon!"

"Right around the corner"

"almost there"

"This is it"

"Huge news"

And then there's Buzzy's text. Until I see that, none of the above matters. After I see that, none of the above matters... ;-)

At least "Almost there" is also a great song by Level 42

KTFA Frank credibility is sinking to S3A and TerryK levels if not lower.

But you ( and not only you, in actuality) keep reporting their stuff.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1