Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Giving Luigi some slack!!!!

Many people are offended that Luigi brings rumors or posted information from GURU's to DV. Instead of looking at this as a waste of time many of you all should be thankful that he takes the time like the news hounds (like yota, k98knights, and Dinar thug and anyone else who takes time to find information to all of us who do not want to look for it ourselves)  to find bits and pieces of information or intel or just the junk so that you do not have to waste your time hunting for it. This is about how you view it. Yes we all want to see some indication that our investment in this currency comes to bear fruit but you should not be upset when he is just sharing the information that someone else put out there. if you feel the need to - me that is fine. :twocents:

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 5

I used to be annoyed with Luigi but I find it comical now that he start putting in his little intro's to the rumors , he types in the first person about himself in the third person.

In all fairness though you cant compare Luigi's rumor gathering to Thuggie's, Yota's or K98's news gathering. They bring valid information here, Luigi brings poorly constructed opinion and outright lies...... that doesn't help anyone it just causes confusion

The reason why I think Luigi gets a though time is the sheer volume and frequency of rubbish that he posts, often with very misleading titles just to get people to click on his threads.

I don't consider this an investment, an investment to me means the action of investing money for profit with some security of the initial capital , Speculation on the other hand is the process of putting money into something with the hope of profit at the end but with the risk of losing everything.

I don't think anybody will neg (-) you, what would be the point in that, it achieves nothing, your just stating your opinion on a situation.

+1

• Upvote 13

I used to be annoyed with Luigi but I find it comical now that he start putting in his little intro's to the rumors , he types in the first person about himself in the third person.

In all fairness though you cant compare Luigi's rumor gathering to Thuggie's, Yota's or K98's news gathering. They bring valid information here, Luigi brings poorly constructed opinion and outright lies...... that doesn't help anyone it just causes confusion

The reason why I think Luigi gets a though time is the sheer volume and frequency of rubbish that he posts, often with very misleading titles just to get people to click on his threads.

I don't consider this an investment, an investment to me means the action of investing money for profit with some security of the initial capital , Speculation on the other hand is the process of putting money into something with the hope of profit at the end but with the risk of losing everything.

I don't think anybody will neg (-) you, what would be the point in that, it achieves nothing, your just stating your opinion on a situation.

+1

I much rather have him just bring over what others are saying.  When he adds his own commentary, it feels like he's a Guru Wannabe.  I really don't like that...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I can just see Yota, K98 and Thug passing out at the comparison to Luigi. :o    You know they will come after you . :mad: They will hunt you down.  :mad:

How much $ is Luigi paying you to say all these nice things about him?    :P

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

The part I dont understand why he brings over stuff that he knows is bogus. If I brought something over it would because I believe in it, If you bring over something from a guru and it does not come true, and you keep bringing the same guru poo over and over and over :bugs::bs: . You start to wonder why, what agenda does he have. Newbies come to this site and see that stuff and buy dinar with money they dont have. That means this is acutually is being deceatful and distructive. We are here to help eachother through this, not feed the dinar pumpers.

• Upvote 5

I much rather have him just bring over what others are saying.  When he adds his own commentary, it feels like he's a Guru Wannabe.  I really don't like that...

that's what makes it so funny.

ah I'm guilty of giving him a tough time in the past, I have to say though, the guy is persistent most would have just packed up and left by now.  

Do you really care what Tony and co. are pumping this week, I sure as hell don't.

• Upvote 4

***///

JG1 -- some folks collect stamps, or matchbooks... LUIGI, bless his heart, collects gooroo poo.

It's his "thing".... :lol:

And don't worry about the Newbies and Greenhorns that drop in....  :confused2:

We love tearing LUIGI's posts to smithereens -- great DV past time and SO therapeutic !

Our posts actually create discussion and help to discredit and dispel the guru junk,

so if / when a newbie DOES run into these cads elsewhere, they know better !

They'll figure it out -- with a little help from us here!  ;)

• Upvote 2

that's what makes it so funny.

ah I'm guilty of giving him a tough time in the past, I have to say though, the guy is persistent most would have just packed up and left by now.  

Do you really care what Tony and co. are pumping this week, I sure as hell don't.

No I don't, but I also don't want that kind of garbage being emanated from DinarVets either.

• Upvote 2

No I don't, but I also don't want that kind of garbage being emanated from DinarVets either.

I hadn't thought about it like that , good call

I dont think he has graduated to the level of Guru dung slinger yet ..... but left unchecked he may. 

• Upvote 3

I can just see Yota, K98 and Thug passing out at the comparison to Luigi. :o    You know they will come after you . :mad: They will hunt you down.  :mad:

Putting on my Elmer Fudd hat now...lol. "Wheah iz dat waskilly Luigi?"  HAHA!!

• Upvote 2

I look at it this way...he brings over the crap...we poke holes all through it...and if a new person sees this then we have done our job....showing that these gurus are not worth the thread they are on...but when you are new to this...you tend to not know where to turn.

as far as bashing...I have posted (what i think) are funny Luigi pics.....all in good fun

Luigi_(NSMBU).png

• Upvote 1

maybe we should have a special day for luigi, like a parade

joking i love luigi, he has no idea what he is doing, he delivers chinese food from madam wong house of egg rolls,

but i still enjoy what he brings over,

my neck gets a good work out every time cause i shake my head so much at what he just brought over

hahahah

keep up the work luigi    :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Many people are offended that Luigi brings rumors or posted information from GURU's to DV. Instead of looking at this as a waste of time many of you all should be thankful that he takes the time like the news hounds (like yota, k98knights, and Dinar thug and anyone else who takes time to find information to all of us who do not want to look for it ourselves)  to find bits and pieces of information or intel or just the junk so that you do not have to waste your time hunting for it. This is about how you view it. Yes we all want to see some indication that our investment in this currency comes to bear fruit but you should not be upset when he is just sharing the information that someone else put out there. if you feel the need to - me that is fine. :twocents:

I think JUNK just may be the key word here..  

Sign the petition STOP  LUIGI from hurting himself

hahahahahahaha     :) . 

• Upvote 1

well thanks to the ones who choose to neg me for simply saying take it easy on a guy that gives his time so you can come to one place instead of go to many places, geez thanks is all I can say. I know that many of you do not apprceciate his efforts.

• Upvote 3