Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I've drawn my last hopeful breath.

Had my last optimistic thought.

My brain is telling me that the best

we can hope for at this point is

MAYBE a break-even.

So, Mods, please do your job

and throw me in the Lopster Tank.

I have run out pf optimism and would

rather be thrown in the pot at the behest

of my own free will, rather than say

something that will get me thrown in

there anyway, with bad marks in my file.

Thank you...

• Upvote 3

***///

Oh, dear, dear, dear... :( Poor MrPARROT:(

This is by far the saddest, most heart-wrenching thing we've ever seen here at DV:(

Our hearts are absolutely breaking and you're going to make 2 old ladies cry.

Please, Mr.PARROT -- don't go.  Don't let them cart you away..... :shrug:  Please hang on to life on the outside here ! :mellow:

• Upvote 1

Looks like another fun thread at the cost of the parrot. Really , I've been there just step away from the computer for a while. And then come back in a couple weeks when its done. Now eat your piece of celery.

• Upvote 1

If I could... give it another week or so until Adam either gives us some hopeful information or "Eats his Shorts".

I can sure sympathize  with you. We have not gotten REAL intel from anyone! 

Sometimes I feel the same as you.

Hang in there.

djgabe

What a crazy emotional day around here...first K98s article and now parrot is giving up hope,,,,,we got your back parrot...beak up buddy

Just keep out of the rumors for a while. I was getting fed up a couple years ago and got put on mod review. I worked myself back in.

This was a adrenaline ride, an emotional roller coaster, a pick em up throw em down, tomorrow it's gonna RV, kinda day...... ok, forget the last one. I know most of you have been in this for ever and sometimes patients run thin, but everyone above is right Mr Parrot, don't throw in your feathers yet, we are close..........er. Have faith my friend and your patience will be rewarded.