Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF Calls For New Currency Rates To Be Re-calculated & Law.

Luigi1

carry over from aother Dinar site...

Luigi believes something is brewing & the GCR machinery has been set in motion. Exchange rate agreements followed by activation of global banking & Central Bank agreemens & laws are at least in the works. Does this mean RV this weekend? No. We are that much closer to the big event. One less hudle before the final lap. IMHO. Comments.

Dinar Iraq and Dong Vietnam :Article quote: “the IMF International issued the list of directives, internationally agreed upon to determine the state basket and what are the international currencies, gold and bond rate…” THIS LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE CALLING FOR RATES TO BE CALCULATED. DIRECTIVES? ISSUED THE LIST OF — DIRECTIVES–(ORDERS) TO DETERMINE — THOSE RATES — IT APPEARS…AND CBI GOV HAS CALLED FOR IN INK — THE ECONOMIC REFORM TO BE ACTIVATED…WHOOOPOW.
[I heard from a company that deals in bonds that the holdup with th RV is due to the US vetoing the votes at the UN and IMF to allow the RV. Can you comment on that?] I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE VETO…BECAUSE I HAVE NO INK ON IT BUT THE REPORT…WITH COMMENTS FROM SALEH LEADS US TO BELIEVE WITH THE MANY FROM THE US DUE TO THE WASHINGTON VISIT ARE MAKING CONTRACT BIDS THAT ARE BEING CONSIDERED RIGHT NOW FOR THE ACTIVATION OF THE SFA — THAT IS VERY ENCOURAGING DUE TO THE CONTENT OF THAT AGREEMENT AND ITS APPLICATION TO THE MARKET ECONOMY GOAL OF IRAQ. ALSO THE LAW BEING WORKED ON FOR THE SFA IS GREAT NEWS AND WOULD NOT IMPLY ANY SORT OF VETO FROM ANYONE OR MAKE ANY SENSE BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN INK.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Luigi will play with himself.....(whoops...play himself) 

Texas 1

"I think he has been doing that far too long...................he is way past the point of needing glasses!

"Stay thirsty my friends!" 

• Upvote 2

He seems to be auditioning for the title "Guru Luigi" .

Gurus are supposedly the ones  the "stuff" originates from (who state  they are  getting it from "connections" of  unproven trust.. or proven un-trust by now)..

Lou is only reporting.. He doesn't create anything himself ( that I know of).. Other than adding (after the supposed reported  "news") his own opinions just like everybody else does.

Taking bets here!!!  

Is Luigi bald yet???

Top or bottom???

Hedge your bets here...........................

Is Luigi Umbertino's son???

Answer to last question... Yes.

If they ever make a Dinar movie Thug will play the clown, Umbertino will play the Catholic Priest, and Luigi will play with himself.....(whoops...play himself)

The Catholic Priest? Me? Hmm.. Call Father Sarducci for that one...Much better choice.

About Lou.... Just say: Luigi will play ( so you're out of the  trouble you got  yourself into)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2