Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Next Potential RV Window...July 1st? What Say You?

Luigi1

from Dinar Guru tman23.

Guru tman23 believes the next RV window of oportunity is around the 1st ofJuly based on comment made by Abadi. What are your thoughts on this latest development? Luigi asks.

4-26-2015  Intel/Newshound Guru tman23  Abadi back in January asked the citizens to be patient until June... This was in regards to back pay and raises that are to be retroactive back to January 2014.   That being said...These citizens are EXPECTING back pay including the raises which are at the least 400,000 IQD per month. This has not gone away as citizens keep inquiring and are told the "State is not Bankrupt" and to remain patient.   Then Abadi announced a few days ago that starting July all payments will be made on time. So YES it appears June may be a strong month...very strong!

Luigi says we waited this long. Two more months ain't going to kill us.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

from Dinar Guru tman23.

Guru tman23 believes the next RV window of oportunity is around the 1st ofJuly based on comment made by Abadi. What are your thoughts on this latest development? Luigi asks.

4-26-2015  Intel/Newshound Guru tman23  Abadi back in January asked the citizens to be patient until June... This was in regards to back pay and raises that are to be retroactive back to January 2014.   That being said...These citizens are EXPECTING back pay including the raises which are at the least 400,000 IQD per month. This has not gone away as citizens keep inquiring and are told the "State is not Bankrupt" and to remain patient.   Then Abadi announced a few days ago that starting July all payments will be made on time. So YES it appears June may be a strong month...very strong!

Luigi says we waited this long. Two more months ain't going to kill us.

And in your previous post:

Luigi says...the RV window of opportunity is closing fast. GOI must act by the 6th of May. Parliament goes on 2 month vacation on the 7th...returns on the 8th of June. Then Ramadan begins the 18th of July. GOI must get on the ball right now. Daylight is burning. In addition...if CBI decides to recall the 250 notes like it did the 50 notes then CBI will need an extra 60 days to complete the process. Any way you slice it...no emediate RV. Your reaction.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/201399-rv-window-of-opportunity-is-closing-fast/#ixzz3YSC1WUvh

So this helps to confirm that all the gurus don't have a clue and we don't need to have you bring this over and over again. And yes, I gave you a -1 and will continue to do so if you are going to irritate me with this drivel.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Two more months ain't going to kill us.

End Quote

Sure...only that this very statement ( with just a change in the number of months maybe) has been repeated over and over and over  for YEARS...In the end it will kill some of us at least psychologically ( and hopefully ONLY in that sense)

Edited by umbertino

here's another update related to this article...

Thanks My Lades for Sending this to us today: 

MY LADIES:  GOOD MONDAY MORNING EVERYONE. WE HAD AN INTERESTING WEEKEND AND HERE WE STILL ARE.

PERSONALLY I AM NOT SURPRISED I THINK I MADE MY POSITION CLEAR ABOUT WHERE I THINK WE ARE. WHILE I AGREE THIS CAN HAPPEN AT ANY MIN I, THAT’S ME PERSONALLY HAVE NO EXPECTATIONS UNTIL SOMEWHERE AFTER JULY.

NOW CAN THAT CHANGE?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1