Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 4-29-2015

TexasGranny

For the link provided below, I wrote the following response: 

But still, at 800 million. WOW. In IQD that is the equivalent of $800,000,000 at 1166 = 932,800,000,000 IQDWTH... Will they actually exchange the dollars into Dinar and then Revalue the Currency and make a killing? Pay for the whole damn RV and then some.

It does make one think that this is what a government would do if financially wise. Sounds a lot like insider trading seeing they control the RV.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/201386-keywords-iraq-worth-two-billion-dollars-to-withdraw-from-the-international-monetary/#ixzz3YQbqRZBf

My question is: Do you think that they would actually try to do an infusion of US dollars from many sources, convert them to Dinar and then Revalue their own currency to get an extra kick start? 

• Upvote 5

Buzzy, you put a ton of excitement in last weeks double whammy and then Friday or Saturday the 50,000 and 100,000 dinar note article was like it dropped the bomb on me. If I remember correctly last year we saw the 50,000 dinar note that only had 50 printed on it and I think some XXX to the side for the indication to use it as 50,000. In the future when they announce the deletion of the zero's, this will be used as a 50 without printing another note. That is why they had the 50 notes turned in by April 30 2015 so the people would not be confused using it.

If this is true do you believe the following:

1. This will be used to reduce the note count with people trading the other denominations to carry less notes. 

2. New 50,000 dinar note (which is printed as 50) = $43.00, then they will delete the zeros and make the rate 1:1 on the same 50 dinar note which = $50 dollars.

3. They do the same for the 25,000, 10,000, 5,000, and 1,000.

Buzzy cancel my previous questions please. I did some research looking for the pic I saw of the 50,000 dinar note and realized that this article has been brought out every year since 2010. Whoever is rehashing the 50,000 and 100,000 article should be standing in front of the firing squad. One request though, no rubber bullets and use the 50 caliber gun please?

I have heard that you will be closing VIP a short while before an RV is anticipated.  When your sources start exciting you enough, the VIP section will be closed off to new members in anticipation of all the work you and the moderators will be needing to do to handle the post RV.  I am already platinum, so am not  concerned, just curious if you think the VIP will be closed to newcomers shortly.  Nothing at all against newcomers, but I am anxiously awaiting the closing, as it seems it would indicate that even you, Buzzy, will be wildly excited at the seemingly promise of a close RV.  I understand, that even with all of that happening, there will be no guarantees, as Iraq will still be Iraq.

Next Wednesday will be two weeks since your famous shorts eating statement. Will we be celebrating a feast of our own, or will we be forced to see Buzz's "gobble day" ? Myself, I am hoping for the former!