Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - We Do Know WF's Private Bank Will Lead The Pack Out Of The Gate !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Frankie Heads To The Gym To Pound Out Some Squats For His Well Handed Derriere !

KTFA:

DLR :   FRANK-any chance of getting the banks name again that will take the iqd-THANKS

Frank26:  We do not know the total number of Banks .... Broker outlets ...... Credit Unions ...... Clearing Houses ....Etc that will participate.

But we do know WF's Private Bank will lead the pack out of the gate.

Hence why i say ....... Take Your Time when the rate first comes out.

KTFA   Frank

Frank26:  Going to the gym but wanted to leave You with something curious from TEAM CHAT last Thursday........ Which i will share and expound on Monday's CC.

They told me M will be handed his derriere (euphemistic term for a person's buttocks...... ) ........... Next month.

IOO (In Our Opinion) ......... S (Shabibi) asked for MANY MANY MANY things unknown to most.

IOO ......... We see him getting them.

Said :    The tail wags the dog !!! !!! !!!

Still do.

Take care ........ KTFA     Frank

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks DT...''How bout a pair up his Derriere''...What's goin' on with the other side of the spectrum...Ya think ya can take a ''News Break'' while we're in the mix of the apparent RV and ''Buzzy'' name change...Let's have a little more impute from the ''Crown's World'' before you have a fan club hoppin' along behind you...on one foot..... :bump: 

• Upvote 1

Here's Today's Glute Flexing From Frankie ...

KTFA:   

Ryan1216 :Frank I have a question. Do you think if the RV doesn't happen before June it will not happen this year?

Frank26:   Will answer You in Spanish ................ No….lol      KTFA   Frank....

Another Mailman:  If I may, Ryan Iraq would not be passing the investment laws and the tariff laws if they intended to keep a program rate throughout 2015, IMO

DELTA » April 26th, 2015, 12:57 am  •  

HELLO FAMILY THIS IS THE TRANSLATION FOR THE ARTICLE THAT WAS POSTED BY WS!!!

Central Bank of Iraq is working to put the two categories, one hundred and fifty thousand dinars of currency

25.04.2015 17:38

Iraqi parliamentarian said on Saturday that the Iraqi Central Bank plans to launch two new categories of the Iraqi currency, fifty thousand and hundred thousand dinars.

Sarhan said Ahmed, member of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi parliament, the reporter "Basenyoz", the Central Bank of Iraq continues to work for the issuance of two new categories of currency fifty thousand and one hundred thousand dinars, "noting that" the central bank has taken the necessary preparations for it. "

He added that "the central bank looked at it and made the decision about it leaving only the allocation of funds for the printing of the two new categories," pointing out that "the law will be charged under the two new categories of currency writings in Kurdish."

He said the Iraqi parliamentary issuing two new categories of the Iraqi currency within the preparations for a future plan that includes deleted several
zeros from the currency
  LINK

Frank26:  HEY WF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put THIS on Your Swif Code Screens.   Silly Rabbits!

WELL DONE DELTA TEAM 1.......... TY KINDLY.

KTFA   Frank

Lexi  » April 26th, 2015, 1:20 am  IMO  This is how I understood the 3 windows in time that Backdoc posted.

Backdoc if I am wrong on anything please correct me sir. I really appreciated it.

If you read it more than once each time things are beIng explained that have happened up to or during the window IMO and Backdoc's LOl. Now, notice Oct. was last of the 3 but look at all the things that he focused in on some backed with the articles frosty put at the end of the post.

Now, if you look closely it doesn't seem like Oct. is the FIRST rate hike but one GREAT rate hike of a previous. Again this is just my interpretation.     Blessings

ewtohan :: Frank ...if bacdoc laid it out as in saying oct .. Then why would you say let's see what May brings ..? IMO it seems like you know it's not going to happen in May .. Could I be wrong ..? IMO. Yes because we have been hearing for the last. 3 yrs it can happen any time but not according to bacdocs story as to how it has to happen ..can you explain your thoughts on this. Thank you frank ..

Franks26:  Lots of qts in one post ........ Here goes:

Because i am not BACKDOC.

Because May is the next month in the progression of our dinar study.

No You are not wrong.

Ok ....... Yes You have been wrong for the last three years.

INDEED at any time ........ Indeed BACKDOC has an opinion.

Can i explain my thoughts? ....... I did on MONDAY and TUESDAY's and TEAM CHAT CC THIS WEEK :

SAID CLEARLY : ........... The PRESSURE on A being cast on S has caused S to ask USA for TWO things........ He got them. Hence ...... Little to no info in the next 30 days on The MR ............ Concluding with ........ IF WE DO NOT SEE THE RI/RV BY RAMADAN THEN NOTHING AND i mean nothing will happen during these SUMMER MONTHS ......... NOTHING !!!

"can you explain your thoughts on this Frank ? ........ "

I already did on YOUR CCs ........ Causing many to think DEEPER.

Without a doubt my words should be forgotten ........... But not now.

KTFA FAMILY ........... May You have an Aloha Sunday with Heavenly Father Holy Spirit and ......... The Son...... Amen ... Amen ... Amen.

KTFA  Frank

22coconuts22: » April 26th, 2015, was wondering if someone could refresh my memory on something...at one point did maliki steal a large sum of dinar? Did Isis do the same not too long ago?

Bluedog  » April 26th, 2015, 2:54 am   

Parliamentary Finance form a committee to investigate the smuggling of 312 billion dollars of oil revenues

Baghdad / ..
the parliamentary finance committee revealed, Sunday, the formation of a committee to investigate the smuggling of about $ 312 billion from oil revenues out of Iraq over the past ten years.

The committee member said Masood Haider told / information /, "The Finance Committee formed a committee to investigate and follow up and gather facts to prepare a detailed report and complete and submit it to the Presidency of Parliament to take legal action and to hold the defendants. "

He noted that "the Commission embarked on an a number of meetings with the Central Bank to collect information," noting that "subject needs the cooperation of all officials in the Iraqi state."
He said Haider, "it was converting the amount of money through money laundering and then transferred to the outside as well as remittances and financial bond claim purchase and import of materials into Iraq with forged papers by fraud"  LINK 

Bluedog:  MANY THINGS HAVE TO BE IN PLACE ...... AS THE BASKET OF LAWS ...... THIS COUNTRY HAS STARTING OVER ....THEY ARE VERY READY AS THEY HAVE WORKED ALMOST CONTINUALLY LIKE WORK HORSES ..... SINCE LAST YEAR .........Bluedog

Walkingstick  » April 26th, 2015, 7:33 am 

Keywords: called upon the government to economic reform processes to maximize other resources

26/04/2015 13:51
Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: called on Governor of the Central Bank, on the Keywords, Sunday, the government to carry out reform operations economical to maximize other resources other than oil. Keywords and said for "tomorrow Press," that "it is necessary to activate a lot of procedures that restore financial and economic system in the country ", calling for" substantial reform process promotes efficiency, financial, economic, achieving addressing the economic situation in the future. " He noted that "the economic situation affected the large decline of oil prices and the decline possible to lead to a real review because the primary supplier to balance the country and this shows the country to the ongoing risk as a result of fluctuations in oil ".  LINK
Backdoc  » April 26th, 2015, 9:57 am 

GUYS, WHAT HAS TO HAPPEN IN THE FIRST WINDOW OF TIME IF THEY ARE TO FOLLOW THEIR WORDS NOT MINE? HEE HEE

HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY AND MAY THE PEACE OF GOD TRANSCEND OUR UNDERSTANDING! DOC

walkingstick » April 21st, 2015, 3:27 pm •
Parliament's Finance / Iraq Press /:

By next July, there will be no problem in employees' salaries

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - April 21: Finance Committee in the House of Representatives revealed, on Tuesday, he and by next July will not be a problem in the employees' salaries.

A member of the committee MP, Ahmed Rashid, L / Iraq Press / "Iraq will raise the level of its oil exports, coupled with high oil prices for what promises to solve the problem salaries," but he also said, "but there are many problems will continue to face economic situation in Iraq had to speed up the conduct economic and financial reforms to prevent the deportation of currencies from Iraq and keep the Federal Reserve. "

http://www.iraqpressagency.com/?p=133297〈=ar

July next .. No problems in employees' salaries

By Mohammed Emad 21/4/2015 5:42

Brother - Baghdad
Finance Committee in the House of Representatives revealed, on Tuesday, he and a monthby July next will not be a problem in the salaries of employees.

A member of the committee MP, Ahmed Rashid, that "Iraq will raise the level of its oil exports , coupled with high oil prices for what promises to solve the problem salaries, "but he also said," but that there are many problems will continue to face economic situation in Iraq had to speed up the conduct of economic and financial reforms to prevent Currency deported from Iraq and keep the Federal Reserve. "

Abizaid Rashid, "The Finance Committee of the Parliament decided to meet with the three presidencies in addition to financial control and integrity in order to develop plans to prevent money laundering in Iraq and improve the financial situation in the Iraqi Federal Treasury and if all goes well, the financial situation of Iraq will be better to weakness at a time when expectations suggest that July will see the next quantum leap in imports of Iraq . "

He pointed out that "the decline in the price of oil caused material losses Kurdistan Region of Iraq reached in March of this year, about $ 852 million, "adding that" the profits of oil companies operating in the province during the first three months of this year exceeded two billion dollars at the rate of 30% of the total Oil imports in the region under the oil prices the current region can not secure the salaries of its employees and conduct its affairs in the event of physical independence from Baghdad to sell its oil. "

http://www.khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/45247.html

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

As ''umbertino'' would gracefully say...''Grassyass''....

There Once Was A Lady From Gloucester

Who's Friends Thought They Had Lost Her ! :blink:

But They Looked In The Grass

And Found The Imprints Of Her A$$

As Well As The Knees Of The Man Who Had Crossed Her ! :o

:D:D:D

As ''umbertino'' would gracefully say...''Grassyass''....

Grazie in Italian.... Gracias in Spanish....Obrigado in Portuguese....Merci in French....Danke in German...Shukran in Arabic....Sandfly in DV....And on and on......

Grazie for the "gracefully"... It's appreciated.....Smile

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

There Once Was A Lady From Gloucester

Who's Friends Thought They Had Lost Her ! :blink:

But They Looked In The Grass

And Found The Imprints Of Her A$$

As Well As The Knees Of The Man Who Had Crossed Her ! :o

:D :D :D

Erotic Poetry... You're full of...Surprises, DT.....Smile

• Upvote 1

Hey Snow, I don't know where you get these pics but we're gonna have to have a talk.  That Lady (if you can call her that) looks bad enough.  That pic made me throw up in my mouth a LOT.  But there's something that's way worse.  Part of it is that outfit.  Are they still called outfits?  Leotards?  Tards?  But it gets even worse.  Who is the little puke that make that  fake piece of Leopard looking wanna be stretchy synthetic piece of homogenic fabric that she probably has to pull down to her ankles just to pee. Take a mental picture of that Snow. She, the one working out, who I'm sure has a beautiful personality..............................Ah,.........er................I can't go on.  I just keep thinking there's a weight limit on a toilet and I'm sure she exceeds it.  Stick to cats please.  I like cats.  Dogs are better, much better but cats are ok.  BTW, does she have ankles?

DW  Out