Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Strange Email

Boozer

I ordered some NEW Iraq Dinar ( printed in 2014) by a company I have been gettin them from for 8 years now, They sent me the old IQD, and I sent them back, Got an email, stating.. WE ARE VERY HAPPY WE MADE THIS MISTAKE AND HAPPY WE GOT THEM BACK....  GOODBYE !

Now would you not have sent an email and said sorry we made a mistake and we are sending you the correct items that you ordered Thank You,,,

Just put this with the Email I got from Adam of his GOOD news,, makes me go  HUMMMMMMMMMMM

Hope Adam does not have to eat his DIRTY BVDs next week... :D:praying:  :undocumented: 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I ordered some NEW Iraq Dinar ( printed in 2014) by a company I have been gettin them from for 8 years now, They sent me the old IQD, and I sent them back, Got an email, stating.. WE ARE VERY HAPPY WE MADE THIS MISTAKE AND HAPPY WE GOT THEM BACK....  GOODBYE !

Now would you not have sent an email and said sorry we made a mistake and we are sending you the correct items that you ordered Thank You,,,

Just put this with the Email I got from Adam of his GOOD news,, makes me go  HUMMMMMMMMMMM

Hope Adam does not have to eat his DIRTY BVDs next week... :D:praying:  :undocumented:

Add in MM17's recent "Stay Focused" post...http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/201052-mailman-stay-focused-this-rides-over/

I agree with  you, it makes you go...HMMMMM!

• Upvote 2

maybe they're chinese ...... I've had some quite bizzare messages from chinese people lol

I hope you got your money back

me to 

no i said extra sauce, 4 chicken balls and wings

then send me noodles and rice and chopsticks ahhhhhhh

my diet is working great

• Upvote 1

I ordered some uncirculated 25K notes from Treasury Vault 2 months ago,   The sent me some that looked like the ones I ordered 4 years ago, and some that have the new key hole security features on them.  The older ones didn't look brand spankin new, so I called them.  They agreed to take them back, but I haven't sent them back yet.  Is everyone exchange there old uncirulated 25 K notes for the new ones just printed up?

I ordered some uncirculated 25K notes from Treasury Vault 2 months ago,   The sent me some that looked like the ones I ordered 4 years ago, and some that have the new key hole security features on them.  The older ones didn't look brand spankin new, so I called them.  They agreed to take them back, but I haven't sent them back yet.  Is everyone exchange there old uncirulated 25 K notes for the new ones just printed up?

I was gonna wait till 2018 when they print another new batch, no need to jump the gun

• Upvote 2