Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 23 April 2015

Adam Montana

Good morning everyone!

I popped in yesterday with a little tidbit to explain why I was running late, and 

I regret to say that nothing has come of it yet.

If you missed my update yesterday, here it is in a nutshell:

1. I'm getting some very good vibes from my contacts both in the banking and 

financial industries. (No, this isn't another "bank story"! I didn't get the exaggerated 

*winks* and *head nods* everyone seems to get :( )

2. There is no official RV right now, so "Keep Calm and DV On" as some would say. ;)

3. If something big doesn't happen in the next week or two, I will firstly issue a pre-

apology and secondly I might even eat my shorts. I haven't seen this kind of buzz in 

a LONG time, if EVER!

That's it. That's all I have for now. I wish I could give more, but "it is what it is"... so 

I'm going to change my display name and answer the weekly Q's.

:tiphat:

=======================================

yendor Adam, you keep saying that ISIS is not a problem (or very little problem) and that to have an RV there must be stability of government.... don't these two trains of thought contradict each other? How can there be an RV while ISIS still exists in Iraq ? Doesn't their existence in itself cause instability of te government ?

ISIS will always exist in some form, some fashion. To think that no progress (large or 

small) can be made while ISIS "exists" is to say that no progress will ever be made. 

So, no - it's not a contradiction. It's a matter of perspective.

:twocents:

Jetman Adam is there any truth to the rumor that the HCL has been printed in the Gazette...

I wish I could confirm that but I have no inside information that confirms. :shrug:

robert c Adam  In regards to the 50 dollar note. Can I take my notes to any bank to cash them in or do I have to sell them to one of the companys that sell the dinar?

For the 50 dinar note, I believe the current status is that you need to send them 

to a dealer willing to exchange them for other denominations. 

I don't promote any specific dealer, but you can check in the "Buy / Sell" section 

for more help. 

countryroads Well Adam, I sure hope you have some good news this week. It seems to be in short supply these days. One week we hear that things are starting to move and we should hear good things coming up. Then the next week we hear that things have slowed way down. I am starting to think that Iraq can't walk and chew gum at the same time. They just seem to have a few to many reason why they can't RV. I'll wait like everyone else, but I think that I will have a few more birthdays before anything happens. Hopefully we'll soon be drinking that free Bubble Up and eating that Rainbow Stew as Meryl Haggard says.
Come On RV, push the button

I'm with you my friend, let's get buzzy and push the button!!!! :D

phlip Adam, it seems to me that yendor asked an excellent question and as a follow up I would like to point out that before there can be any sudden, unannounced, significant RV of the IQD, the CBI will have to have a solid sustainable electronic banking network already in place with cards and ATM machines; and if that is true, then that would definitely have to include Warka Bank with its (largest in Iraq) footprint of 120 branches and 350 ATM machines. The CBI have already stopped the daily auctions in favor of electronic banking so my question is do you agree or disagree that Warka Bank should first be restored to full daily operations before a significant IQD RV can fully succeed?

I responded to yendor above, but I'll continue as you did - and you made a good 

point.

I agree 100%, Warka is a major gear in this machine. Fortunately for us, Warka's 

"standing" is as simple as flipping a switch. Currently they are under watch and

control by the CBI/GOI, but in my opinion it's a very flimsy "watch". 

Warka is ready for full release in the blink of an eye, and Iraq's full banking system 

has been gearing up for major changes for years now.

I think we're on "high alert" to see those changes set in place and major changes 

happen, and I also think it's going to happen in our favor and quickly.

:twothumbs:

vato96 Adam I do not know if you remember (a member's) post a while back about GE in Iraq. But at one time he had some intel...

Hey vato,

I don't rely too heavily on "intel", and there's not one specific company (GE or 

any other) that is going to make or break this deal.

Iraq and the IQD will rise in value because of their intrinsic value. Many will benefit, 

many will influence, and many will feel some kind of impact from a change in the 

raise of the IQD value... but there's not one single entity that makes "all" the difference 

in this event.

Cheers :)

crashtestdummy Good day Adam. I've been invested in the dinar for 3 years now. I've seen a lot of posts always saying hours or days away from an RV. Of course by now I'm long immune to that. Part one of my question is "do you and your resources see a real chance of a positive move in Iraq's monetary reform this year in any realistic way? ....

Yes.

Hellifiknow HCL ??? passed ??? Gazette ???
Rv....my life time or my sons ???

What's your name again? (That's my answer! :D )

golfnsr  I just cannot feel good about an RV with ISIS...

See my comment on ISIS above! :twothumbs:

Freedomwish Hey big brother Adam, how are those reports you've mentioned you'd be sharing coming along?  Looking forward to read up on them to set my mind at ease.

On hold at the moment, pending the current situation.

Don't worry my friend! My server is much more secure and backed up than 

Hillarys! They won't go missing... just taking longer than anticipated :lol:

AJC Adam,,, What will occur first, RV or the Cubs win the World Series !!!! Thanks for everything you do for us thru this website.

Well, I have complete faith in an eventual RV. I won't comment on the Cubs.

:lmao:

-----------------------------------------------------

That's it FOR NOW!

• Upvote 17

Thank you, thank you our fearless leader. Couldn't be better news! Well actually it could and I'm still praying for the text but I am really grateful for you and the incredible talent of so many others here. Nicely done!

• Upvote 3

Hmmm....if something big doesn't happen in next two weeks...you'll eat your shorts! Well,just saying if something BIG did happen in your shorts I wouldn't want ya to eat them! :D Thank you for the update!!

I wouldn't want to know about it.  That would be bad, really bad to have a leader who has really BIG things happen in his shorts with a follower in a thong.  Somehow, I think the Hierarchy would fail.  Attnention Davis 411

Sorry Adam.  I saw the fumble and went for the recovery.

Edited by DWitte

I wouldn't want to know about it.  That would be bad, really bad to have a leader who has really BIG things happen in his shorts with a follower in a thong.  Somehow, I think the Hierarchy would fail.  Attnention Davis 411

Sorry Adam.  I saw the fumble and went for the recovery.

follower in a thong, but you are still taking the pictures and buying drinks

Palmtree,

I'm going to guess that up to the moment the official news is released about a fundamental change to the nature of the IQD, there will be no official changes at the public exchange websites like XE and whatnot. They will continue to publish the program rates online, until they are told not to.