Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament...RV Sometime This Year.

Luigi1

from Guru IQD123...

Iraqi Dinar 123 News:- The parliament of Iraq broke the silence after a longer period of time and issued an exciting statement about Revaluation of Iraqi Dinar. According to joint statement issued by parliament of Iraq, the revaluation of Iraqi dinar will occur in 2015. The revaluation process will be completed step by step in different phases as announced by Finance committee of Iraq today in its press release. Our experts were predicting about the date of revaluation in the last couple days that it will occur after annual budget of Iraq.

Luigi says does the RV in 2015 mean also...in coming days. This announcement is not specific. We got 8 more months of 2015 left. What are your thoughts?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

You got a link??? I am not sure I believe that this was ever said. Kind of not something that ANYONE in Iraq would say.

This is all I have. Not exactly a reliable source. Treat as rumor.

** Removed Links **

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link to another Dinar Site: Luig, Keep posting links and you will go back on Mod Preview
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't think ANY country would make such an announcement in advance of a revalue or a devalue. It would cause too much of a panic either way.... They would do the Nike thing..... "JUST DO IT "  !!!!!

• Upvote 3

I don't think ANY country would make such an announcement in advance of a revalue or a devalue. It would cause too much of a panic either way.... They would do the Nike thing..... "JUST DO IT "  !!!!!

Agree with you. Yet Abadi is quoted as saying economic reform in coming days. That in itself is an affirmation of an announcement.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Abadi's "Economic Reform" is that he and Obama have agreed that Iraq will become our 51st state and they will immediately go on welfare and the U.S. will support them if they will vote Democrat and their currency will now be the USD.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

from Guru IQD123...

Iraqi Dinar 123 News:- The parliament of Iraq broke the silence after a longer period of time and issued an exciting statement about Revaluation of Iraqi Dinar. According to joint statement issued by parliament of Iraq, the revaluation of Iraqi dinar will occur in 2015. The revaluation process will be completed step by step in different phases as announced by Finance committee of Iraq today in its press release. Our experts were predicting about the date of revaluation in the last couple days that it will occur after annual budget of Iraq.

Luigi says does the RV in 2015 mean also...in coming days. This announcement is not specific. We got 8 more months of 2015 left. What are your thoughts?

NOBODY... I repeat NOBODY... in the parliament of Iraq discusses a revaluation of the dinar!!!

They will talk about raising the value of the dinar - but the term 'revaluation' is more a guru-driven term used to sell dinar!!!

Which leads me to believe that is exactly what this is - a guru written piece of :bs:  news.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Luigi, please try and explain in some detail "ECONOMIC REFORM" as it is related and applicable to Iraq.....maybe it does not specifically relate to our RV, what say you??

Your right.  Economic reform does not mean RV but conditions could pave the way to an RV.

ER mean adoption of a capital type economy to include outside investors a free trade based economy & tariffs all which Iraq has acomplished.

Does this make conditions favorable for an RV? Yes. Does that mean there will be an an RV? Not nessisary but probable.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Abadi's "Economic Reform" is that he and Obama have agreed that Iraq will become our 51st state and they will immediately go on welfare and the U.S. will support them if they will vote Democrat and their currency will now be the USD.

Yendor Iraq will become 52nd state you're forgetting Puerto Rico! :)

• Upvote 1

Yendor Iraq will become 52nd state you're forgetting Puerto Rico! :)

P.R. is NOT a state, it is a U.S. Territory.  But it is true, they ARE eligible for our welfare programs without their paying U.S. taxes. What a country ! 

P.R. is NOT a state, it is a U.S. Territory.  But it is true, they ARE eligible for our welfare programs without their paying U.S. taxes. What a country ! 

Correct

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unincorporated_territories_of_the_United_States

prolific words from Sandfly in 2010

lol...

Hey, we love you SF

Edited by umbertino