Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank: The HCL Was Actually Approved Back In December [2014] … HCL was ratified and Passed In January - The HCL Was Given To The Gazette In Feb!

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Frankie Tries Stalking Shabbi From His Stupid Room !

Thug Note: Long Chat With A Frankie Bank Story At The End Of Part 2 - Which I Will Add Shortly ...

PART 1

Just keep studying the MR.

Who does the news concern? Abadi, GOI, IMF, BIS, WorldBank? NO! 

Dr. Shabibi and the CBI. 

Dr. Shabibi is moving all over the place! 

Ever play pinball … and watch the ball ricochet all over the place? 

That is what Dr. Shabibi is like right now. He is working hard … he is loyal and dedicated. We praise God for Dr. S and Dr. Abadi. 

I know you want a date … I can’t give you one.

Tonight we’re going to talk about the MR between Shabibi and Abadi.

Dr. S is moving … that means he could be in Switzerland … in the USA … in Saudi Arabia … in Baghdad … in London, etc. 

This is Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq … remember? 

This governor … has requested some “help” … and I’m going to try and tell you what that “help” is tonight.

IMPORTANT *** More than likely … you will not learn much about the monetary reform and Dr. Shabibi for the rest of this month. ***

They are working on the monetary reform … the HCL was actually approved back in December [2014] … HCL was ratified and passed in January … the HCL was given to the Gazette in Feb but told not to print it … yet. But … maybe NEXT MONTH!

If we don’t see the HCL next month … then we walk into Ramadan [June] – and you will never see anything during Ramadan or EID … it would be considered sacrilegious. 

Dr. S has asked for a specific type of help … and he got it!

The other thing that may be “bad” … and we are to avoid … is coming on the horizon … and when we see it … I’m going to ask you to take my hand and let’s step over this together. 

Many people are about to fall overboard … and I won’t be able to help them get back into the boat.

This is a very simple sequence. 

We’re going to go back and try to explain what Dr. S has requested.

There is FIRE and ICE!

When a volcano erupts … the red hot rock shoots skyward into the atmosphere … where it freezes … then as it falls back to earth … the ice melts … and turns into fire again. You and I need to care less about FIRE and ICE.

IMPORTANT ***All we care about is the governor or the CBI!!! ***

IMF, BIS, WorldBank, WTO … we don’t care about them.

We only care about the governorship of the CBI … that’s the only ship we need to watch … and not fall overboard from!

Hey Iraq … did you do your homework and clean your room up yet? (No) Ok … then you can’t go to the party. Iraq, you need to clean your room and do your homework … and then you can go to the “International Party” with all of your friends. Until then … sit there! 
Sit there … and stay in your room and stay stupid.

It is EXTREMELY important that we pay attention ONLY to the governor of the CBI!

Newshounds … please follow this man as if you’re life depended upon it. 

Do your best to understand everything that the governor of the CBI is doing.

It doesn’t matter if you call “him” … Turki … Ali … or whatever name they want to call him … we all know that Dr. Shabibi is the governor of the CBI. Period. End of story.

He has asked the USA for a specific type of help.

The two people that mean the world to us in the MR is Dr. Shabibi and Dr. Abadi.

Dr. Shabibi is moving all over the place … so Abadi makes an appointment … two weeks ago … to come to America to give a report. O wanted to go to Iraq to pick up the report. O … (I’m not trying to be critical) … it’s just that O has made some amazing mistakes. (Like Obamacare). Bowing to the Muslim nation … telling China that we can learn from their economic structure. So … “they” keep him home. 

So Abadi came here [to the USA].

We even told you the exact precise date when he [Abadi] would come over to the USA … and when he would leave. 

BLUE COUCH MOMENT:

[speaking of Iraq cleaning its’ room] … Abadi came to America … told everyone that the economy in Iraq is improving … and report to the IMF about the status of Article 8. 

Abadi main purpose was not to have O come to Iraq … because Abadi needed to do other things (while here in America). His visit with O was very short and cordial. 

He [Abadi] went to the department that has money … and said … “I need a few billion.” They said no!

He went to another “department” … (dept. of the IMF) … and said … “can you give us another loan? We paid off the last one. We need some more BILLIONS.” (Even though they haven’t finished their homework yet – lifting the 3 zeros).

IMF said no!

The CBI has all the money they need … and the green-light … the GOI is broke … now what?

They told him to sell some bonds … and finish your homework!

Abadi told them that they’re already told our citizens … and they are “expecting” something.

So … after being turned down … Abadi made one more visit … said he’d visited O … and got turned down by the IMF … but … he said that he needed “weapons” and said that he couldn’t hold his breath much longer.

Something [bad] is expected to happen in the next 2 days (or so) that will shock most people. [Don’t let it rock you!]

We all know that the IMF gave the CBI the green light … and they haven’t moved forward with it yet.

IMF … said they would help Iraq … and said they were proud of Iraq … but since Iraq hasn’t raised their value yet … they won’t help them anymore.

Iraq says they have their reasons for not raising the rate … (perhaps scared). Enough! It’s time to leave the nest and fly!

The debt that Iraq has racked up will disappear once they raise the value of their currency.

The IMF has told them what to do. 

The 12 are angry! The line is so long … of everyone [and everything] … waiting … waiting … and waiting … it is getting dangerous … to the point that they may need to go to war.

Those in line … IMF … WorldBank … budget … ISX … wages and salaries … QiCards … USA … US Treasury … BIS … private sector … citizens … and even Abadi is in line to run his GOI.

They told Abadi to go back to Iraq … and convince Dr. Shabibi to get it done … it is crucial! 
Abadi will meet with the finance ministers … and push a little more.

Will they allow Iraq to play around … buy more time … by extending the date of turning in the old 50’s?

They can’t afford for ISIS to gain any ground (or favor) with the citizens.

Abadi is running out of time … because if this goes into Ramadan … that will be self-inflicted suicide for Iraq.

Ramadan starts in June.

Abadi told the IMF that Iraq will delete the 3 zeros.

Remember … “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” 

Iraq needs to do two simple things:

#1- Pass the tariff laws!

#2- Lift the 3 zeros!

Before Ramadan … that’s it says the IMF!

WalkingStick … if you could reference these articles and post them, I’d appreciate it.

If Iraq doesn’t do something soon … the citizens could start an uproar … and could result in war.

IMF to Iraq … if you give us Article 8 compliance … you can have all the loans you want.

As you know … there is no liquidity in Iraq … and that is the key! 
 There is no money.

The bonds (at 1166) are not working. No one is stupid enough to buy them at that rate.

Everybody wants the bonds … they will be unique … but Iraq can’t really sell them at the 1166 program rate.

They are not really tradeable for the world at the 1166 rate. Not internationally tradable.

Dr. Shabibi … we love you … but what is the delay sir?

Dr. Shabibi … everyone is waiting … the IMF … the WorldBank … everyone is in line waiting for you!

The market economy needs the lifting of the 3 zeros … and Dr. Shabibi knows it.

Do you understand how close we are? 

Only the CBI can give you Article 8 compliance … and the only thing left is to lift the 3 zeros!

The laws … especially the mother of all laws … the HCL … investment … tariff … is all in the budget. All they need is Article 8 compliance … and they can lift the 3 zeros and it’s done!

The budget … 70% of it is dying to come out. Think of the logic.

How did they release the 30%? Who has the power to do that?

How is it possible that the 70% remains locked up in a cave?

What rate at 30% allowed them to pay those budgets?

Who is it?

CBI may need to buy some time with the 50’s … we just don’t know what they’ll do … it’s not an excuse … it’s movement! Just like playing chess.

Security will always be an issue in Iraq … but Abadi realizes that they have more security than ever.

IMO – Dr. Shabibi is probably not ready to lift the 3 zeros because of security.

Everyone is waiting for Article 8 compliance and Shabibi needs to make that move. 

Watch for the 1st week in May … watch for news about the 50’s

Movements in Iraq are done so slowly.

Everyone is supporting Iraq … and understands that they’ve got the green light.

Abadi understands that his checkbook is empty.
1000535_orig.jpg
When Iraq tells you they are going to do something … do you see that they need 2 months to do it?

So if you look at March the 3rd … and add 2 months … look at the pattern. Do you see what they are doing?

We see .85 cent to a dollar in the spreadsheet that TopShelf has been sharing with us.

To launch the market economy and business economy … what is needed? They need a FREEDOM of movement of capital! That will help their economy and liquidity and it will explode!

They need the outside business … because that means profit for Iraq … and profit in their currency.

No one can open a business in Iraq right now … but companies are getting into position for profits … but they need to see movement in their currency.

The IQD is not tradable currency right now. They pay right now (with a rate unknown to you) with oil, futures, bonds, etc. … because the Iraq banks cannot move money to USA banks right now until they are Article 8 compliant. 

This money is needed to finish the military action … to make Iraq feel secure … and invest in the Iraqi economy.

*** The green-light given to them from the IMF is not RED … and ISIS is losing support … and is going in the direction of the money … not in the direction of where security is killing them!!! TA DA!!!

Most countries that have security … do not have money issues. In fact, those countries overspend. 

You and me and everyone who has dinars … is waiting in a long-line. Guess we’ll just do a line dance while we wait. It is coming. I promise you.

The lava flow cannot be stopped … it can be altered … from the right and to the left … but it cannot be stopped.

The world wants to support the Iraq economy … but Abadi can’t push anymore. 

Iraq needs to lift the 3 zeros. If Iraq wants the support of the world to continue … they must lift the 3 zeros!

The GOI needs the help of the CBI to lift the 3 zeros in order to get the taxes and tariffs going. 

The laws are not for the CBI … the laws are for the GOI and the economy.

The CBI’s laws are in the budget.  They got permission to activate them … when they gave them on March 3rd to lift the 3 zeros. 

They got permission to go to the “International Dance” – even by only cleaning ½ of their room/homework. 
 That’s global financial desperation!

No more loans for Iraq. The CBI will give birth to Iraq’s new liquidity. That’s a fact, Jack!

I want you to consider … go back and read on yesterday’s thread … JJ’s post #184 … it will back up everything we talked about! I gave you the bells and whistles. I gave you my firefly’s. 
601053_orig.jpg

• Upvote 1

KTFA MONDAY NIGHT CC 20 April 2015  Part 2

FRANK: TopShelf … was everything successful? [regarding his surgery today].

TOPSHELF: Yes … as good as to be expected.

I explained to some of my group about the situation in Iran … which is starting to leak out in the press now. The USA is all in!

May I suggest … don’t try to focus too much … (regardless of the timing) … to listen and watch what Iraq is saying. It will happen.   Don’t get your strength of a “date” from anyone! 

The rider is important … that option … they are not going to let all of this fall apart.

I haven’t had a chance to study the spreadsheet … but apparently it went backwards 3 days as to what they showed you in public. So why did they do that?
~~~

Those who want to question me on the spreadsheets … the spreadsheet is the CBI’s spreadsheet … it’s their numbers … just because you don’t understand what in front of you … you don’t have to belittle others.

The spreadsheets have good information on them.

If you are in this investment … those numbers are what you look at to VALUE your investment.

I need to check some more things out when I’m up to it because apparently they did something to it.

At first they didn’t show you all of the numbers … because they are still working on it … which will someday give us the date that we are looking for.

So if you take the 3 initials “SAM” … let’s take a closer look at Thursday … maybe before … but we’ll see what happens.

We all want to be a part of the bonds.

You guys will recognize it … because you’re becoming educated about it … so you can vet it out yourself.

I’m here just to help. I don’t take anything personal. I’m sorry if I’ve hurt someone else feelings. Those who don’t understand terminology … you can ask me … give me some time and I’ll answer it. I’m just a friend sharing my knowledge. Yes … I get tired of rumors … and the date passing … but as you surround yourself with knowledge it will improve.

Last weekend, I got a lot of support from many people. That’s where I got my energy to make it through what I’ve been going thru.

Nobody knows the date. The rate … we can only report what we see … numbers that match up with their auctions. 

Regardless of the rumors … I don’t collect anyone’s dinars! These attacks are unfounded.

We are not just talking about a date or rate … we are sharing how to help you be successful.

Look at arms not being able to get to particular areas that are in upheaval. Not every event is true. That is the warning we gave. 

Over the weekend I watched Frank get up in front of hundreds of people … people from my forum and Frank’s forum … everyone has their choice in what they want to do. If you want to be a champion … not just once or twice … to be really good at what you do … you have to be consistent. You’ve got to practice.

I grew up in the world that many of the teams I played on … I practiced more and more … played through injuries … and most of you know the biggest mistake I made … that has cost me the health that I could have enjoyed today.

You must take responsibility for your words and actions. The truth sets you free. The truth you should be able to defend. Be an example to others and your family! Thanks everyone … I had a blast!

FRANK: I said to you privately … TopShelf … all of these people that criticize you and I … 99% of them started at KTFA and didn’t last a few months … but when I realized that they were lying … flat-out lying … I dismissed them … and so they started their own forums.
I asked the Lord for permission for me [Frank] to trust you [TopShelf]. Worry not what those people say about you.

TOPSHELF: Thank you Tink … my wife enjoyed meeting all of you. 

I told you and I both … we need to be responsible for what we say … so if you’re struggling with a “date” … that’s Frank for being responsible to you … and to himself, his wife and his family! 

There are way too many things that are happening.

I think that this week is going to be power-packed! I’m not taking another day off! I said I was going to be here to the end, and I’m here.

Thank you all for your support!

TINK: Thank you for your hospitality … meeting in your home … and putting faces to some of the names on the forum.

FRANK: It was a beautiful trip to Utah. We met lots of people … and enjoyed it a lot.

I’m very proud of what we reported. There is nothing more to wait for. It is in the hands of the CBI … and when they were given the green-light … it seems to take a couple of months … it’s seems to be a pattern.

When and if this [bad] event happens in Iraq … I will take your hand … and we will talk right over it! 

You know who else needs this to happen?

Also … please read WalkingStick’s POST #250 and #267 from yesterday’s thread.

2516374_orig.jpg

457816_orig.jpg

These 2 articles will give you a good understand of tonight’s cc.

Look at JJ’s articles (Post #269) … very good example … no longer talk in pattern of TRILLIONS
4171336_orig.jpg

3 months ago they stopped talking in the term of TRILLIONS … they talk BILLIONS.

The spreadsheet is not confusing … they are in the process of lifting their value … but this is Iraq … and everything they are doing.

Question: Who else is waiting in line? 

Answer: Wells Fargo

Would you like an update from WF? 

Check this out … listen to this … 

VOICEMAIL MESSAGE to FRANK from a FEMALE: “Hello Frank … I have a bank story … a Wells Fargo bank story. Today is April 17th … yesterday I spoke with a friend that I introduced the currency opportunity to in 2013. She now lives in Florida.

Yesterday, April 16th she had an appointment with a Wealth Manager at Wells Fargo. Not Abbot-Downing – the Wealth Management Division. What I want to emphasis is the AWESOME change in tone …”

FRANK26: LOL … what she wants to emphasis is the awesome change in tone. Now … before I have you listen to the rest of this call … go back in your notes … and think back about 3-4 years ago … that a gentleman and I put together a 15 page letter that we sent to WF telling him that we have a “group” that has a lot of dinars and we’d be interested to see if you’d do business with us.

WF told us to leave them alone. So, we then went to Abbot-Downing (the private bank of WF) and they talked to us for a little over 3 weeks … until corporate got a hold of the man I was talking to and threatened him that he would lose his job if he continued to talk to me.

One of the things that this man told me … before he cut communications with me was the following … ‘Frank, the day that it happens, you’re not going to be able to go into WF and do it.

You’re going to have to come to one of our “outside affiliates” (like the private bankers) like me – I’m Abbot-Downing that represents WF. I will make the appointment.

You see we’re going to pass out a 1-800 phone number and you’ll make the appointments outside of the bank.’ I told you all of this. You have it in your notes, memory, and in your heart. Ready for the rest of the phone call? Please enjoy …

VOICEMAIL MESSAGE to FRANK from a FEMALE CONTINUED: “ … from recent activity from WF. She began to ask him various things … and then said … ‘Alright, now you are either going to think I’m Looney or not’ – and she brought up the currency.

He said … ‘oh yeah … now that’s not my department. I won’t be handling that, but we have a special department that will be handling the exchange. You’ll be able to exchange your dong here directly.’

Then he sought out what she should know about exchanging the Iraq Dinar … and it turns out that he gave her an 1-800 number (and I’m sorry, I don’t have that number, so don’t ask me) … that she should contact that would be regional to her location … and she said that would be XXXXXXX.”

He was very warm, very helpful and said … ‘first you deal with those people and then you’ll come to me as a Wealth Manager. Family … that’s an amazing change of tone for us. God bless!”

FRANK: Yeah! Ya think!  

How’s that for a conference call?

CC ended in prayer

Oh … I forgot one thing … please read POST #213 from GEARHEAD … before I tell you about it … how many of you saw my post last night around 2am? 
8577789_orig.jpg

I said to all of you … KTFA Admin and Staff … our mission was accomplished and very successful. 

Gearhead’s POST #213 … appeared at 1:50 in the afternoon. 

That article describes Abadi’s visit as very successful. 

Do you see how it works family. 

Hope you enjoyed your cc 
  • Upvote 2

Yo Doc - I Haven't Seen Anything From Tlar Recently On Recraps Or I'd Probably Drag It Over ! ;)

Here's Some Cliff Notes For The Long Winded Frankie ...

4-21-2015   Intel Guru Frank26  [via FrostyTheSnowman]   It is EXTREMELY important that we pay attention ONLY to the governor of the CBI!  

Do your best to understand everything that the governor of the CBI is doing. It doesn’t matter if you call “him” Turki...Ali  or whatever name they want to call him...

we all know that Dr. Shabibi is the governor of the CBI. Period. End of story.  

The two people that mean the world to us in the MR [Monetary Reform]  is Dr. Shabibi and Dr. Abadi. 

The CBI has all the money they need and the green-light. 

the GOI is broke...now what?

Abadi told them that they...already told our citizens and they are “expecting” something

Something [bad] is expected to happen in the next 2 days (or so) that will shock most people.

[Don’t let it rock you!]  We all know that the IMF gave the CBI the green light  and they haven’t moved forward with it yet. 

IMF said they would help Iraq  and said they were proud of Iraq but since Iraq hasn’t raised their value yet  they won’t help them anymore. 

The debt that Iraq has racked up will disappear once they raise the value of their currency. 

The IMF has told them what to do.

4-21-2015   Intel Guru Frank26   The line is so long  of everyone [and everything]  waiting.  

Those in line ...IMF...WorldBank...budget...ISX...wages and salaries... QiCards...USA...US Treasury...BIS...private sector...citizens and even Abadi is in line to run his GOI.  

Abadi is running out of time because if this goes into Ramadan  that will be self-inflicted suicide for Iraq...you will never see anything during Ramadan or EID...Ramadan starts in June.  

If Iraq doesn’t do something soon...the citizens could start an uproar and could result in war.  

Iraq needs to do two simple things: 

#1- Pass the tariff laws! 

#2- Lift the 3 zeros! 

Before Ramadan...that’s it says the IMF...if you give us Article 8 compliance  you can have all the loans you want. 

As you know...there is no liquidity in Iraq  and that is the key!  There is no money. 

4-21-2015   Intel Guru Frank26   The bonds (at 1166) are not working. They are not really tradeable for the world at the 1166 rate. Not internationally tradable. 

Dr. Shabibi everyone is waiting...the IMF...the WorldBank...everyone is in line waiting for you! 

The market economy needs the lifting of the 3 zeros and Dr. Shabibi knows it.  

Do you understand how close we are?  

Only the CBI can give you Article 8 compliance  and the only thing left is to lift the 3 zeros! 

The laws...especially the mother of all laws...the HCL...investment...tariff...is all in the budget.

All they need is Article 8 compliance and they can lift the 3 zeros and it’s done!  

IMO – Dr. Shabibi is probably not ready to lift the 3 zeros because of security. You and me and everyone who has dinars  is waiting in a long-line.  

It is coming. I promise you. The lava flow cannot be stopped...

• Upvote 2

Wowser!  Long winded is an understatement.  Frank loves to listen to himself talk or in this case, he loves hearing the little voice in his head as he reads every word to himself.  As for Tlar, he has been saying "soon" and "very soon" for a while...hopefully, the end of this month!  

Thanks Thugs!

• Upvote 3

Yo Doc - I Haven't Seen Anything From Tlar Recently On Recraps Or I'd Probably Drag It Over ! ;)

thinking out loud here...It seems like April 30 would be a big pumper day for the gurus. (end of month, 50's going away) We haven't heard from the 3 amigos from Texas: Strker, Randy Koonce or Tlar.

Could it be related to Tony having a jury trial is 40+ days and others are getting gun-shy??

• Upvote 1

Here's Last Nights Frankie CC Notes - With A BS Bank Story Near The End In The Dessert Section ...

FRANK: Let’s talk about the dinar … and we’ll finish this up in about 20 minutes.

Start with me on POST #186 … (yesterday’s thread) … and we’re going to review the posts where I talked to you.

Yesterday we gave a pretty good explanation of what is going on – and I’m going to guide you thru these posts.

POST #186 – BlueDog wrote:

“THE QUESTION IS THAT THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN SHIPPING OIL ...... FOR SOMETIME MAYBE I HAVE MISSED IT BUT WHERE ARE THE FUNDS AND TOTALS.... I GUESS THEY ARE NOT BEING TOLD TO US ............... BUT THE CENTRAL GOV WANTS TO KNOW EVERYTHING KURDISTAN DOES ............ SEEMS WE HAVE BEEN LED ASTRAY IN WHAT THEY HAVE REALLY ACHIEVED ........ HUH ......WE HAVE SEEN NUMBERS OF OIL OUTPUT BUT WHERE DID IT GO..... AND AT WHAT PRICE ......... AND WHERE IS THE BUCKS FOR THE YEARS OF SELLING OIL .......... AND WE SHOULD WONDER AT WHAT RATE PER BARREL... GUESS WE SHOULD JUST THINK IT WAS AT 30 ISH USD PER BARREL...... GUESS IM JUST LOST IN THE DARK AS A RESEARCHER ON THIS POINT.... CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL HOW MUCH OIL HAS BEEN SHIPPED.... HONESTLY.... AND TO WHAT COUNTRIES AND AT WHAT RATE.... THANKS....... Bluedog”

FRANKS RESPONSE: Told all on CC last night : "The IQD is not tradable currency right now. They pay right now (with a rate unknown
to you) with oil, futures, bonds, etc. … because the Iraq banks cannot move money to USA banks right now until they are Article 8 compliant." Said: "How was the 30% of The Budget used at an unknown rate to us to accomplish that much and locked up the other 70% in a cave........ Do the same with the 70% NOW !!!"
They are … there is no confusion … they just don’t tell you everything all at once.

POST #193 – “Didn't Frank say the IMF said "NO" to a loan? Seems someone is confused. But not sure who...”

FRANKS RESPONSE: Not i. Some of these studies must depend on YOUR logic Friend ........ Not JUST my sequence of words shared............. To remove Your CONFUSION ............ Did You not see the articles last week where IMF said NO to any more loans?........... Of course You did. NOW ......... REALIZE that seconds after Your Monday CC the IMF ........... Does a 360 on this subject......... Why? [No … it’s not because they listen to our conference calls] … Because just like EVERYONE else ....... [and what we told you on our cc] … We and the IMF are in a long line that WAITS and SUPPORTS THE IQD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[we have a deep relationship with this country … hundreds … maybe thousands of things are now imbedded in Iraq … and nobody is going anywhere … it’s just the constant “support” … WHY? Because we want them to lift the 3 zeros so that we can make money with this country] …

Even with HALF THE HOMEWORK done by GOICBI. [Yes we do]. We ALL are desperate to see THE DATE. With April almost gone did i not TELL YOU LAST NIGHT that there will be NOTHING on MR for the rest of this month? ......... Yes i did.

Therefore ........... DESPERATION carries the LAVA FLOW to [the monetary reform into] next month with ......... OUR support [whether we like it or not … we are not about to abandon this!]!!! [so if you’re] Still CONFUSED? [be strong!]

POST #194 – “I THOUGHT THEY TOLD THEM NO???”

FRANKS RESPONSE: [And I said yes] … OH YES they did ........... Got another thought?
[“They” are not about to abandon this project … just like you wouldn’t abandon building a million dollar house … if you’d already invested your time and down-payment, sweat-equity in it to start it.] We know we can finish this house.

POST # 196 – This is an article that WalkingStick posted. “Newspapers: Iraq paid their dues for “BP” in the form of British oil.

FRANKS RESPONSE: Let’s see … they don’t tell you their rate … or a rate that is unknown to you, etc. They don’t want you to see it. TA DA!!!

I’d also like to recognize that WalkingStick

This man is a Man among Men. You see.......... You also have to add another 40 K postings he did with us when we were a 501C3 at KTFM. Amazing Dedication to Humans that belong to God's Kingdom.

POST #201 - JJONESMX wrote on April 21st, 2015, 8:06am GMT: Looks as if the IMF; SAID AN EMERGENCY YES... TO A (SDR)... LOAN... HMMMM .... Little longer For IRAQ to hold on? I just don't know. ... very vague about the amount of money from the SDR .... Thanks walkingstick for the news ..... *JJ*

FRANKS RESPONSE: **** and Jane saw SPOT run. But You JJ are ........... SPOT ON. [That’s exactly what happened.]

POST # 205 – “If the IMF is giving Iraq an emergency loan why the need for a RV. I do not understand why the need for a loan if they are about to RV. It seems to me that Iraq is doing just fine without the Rv. What's to say that this waiting period for the RV is not going to go on for months to come. This is so confusing.”

FRANKS RESPONSE: SAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMF loans are like the USA BUDGET ......... [You] ONLY [see the US budget from month to month] … enough for one month at a time. Because there is an ....... EXPECTATION of not needing many more [money] of them to get by before the RI/RV. Confusion is a state of mind that did not study with us as You took notes.

How much did they give them. I think it was around 700 Billion. In the time that Iraq sneezes … it will go thru that much money. It sounds like a lot … but Iraq needs about 70 TRILLION a month just to run their country.

That’s insane … because they didn’t print that much. They are using new numbers. Why did the IMF give them that money? It’s only to help them finish the month of April. Let’s see what they do in May. May I politely say … don’t be confused. Don’t throw your hands up in the air. Don’t give up about anything. Be strong.

POST #207 – Aggiedad77 wrote … “A number of you are questioning what the IMF is doing today with Iraq, against what Frank said PM Abadi was told last week....Abadi was indeed told no to loans.....however Finance Minister Zebari went to the IMF regarding an emergency type of loan....I believe this is what is being granted....the emergency loan....

FRANKS RESPONSE: “That’s right brother … and the end of every month … there is always an emergency loan to help them get by. It’s never at the beginning or the 2nd week.
and although they do not talk of the amount in today's articles.....the articles from last week were speaking in terms of $700 million dollars for this particular loan request. Time should tell us more on the issue.” NOTE: ONLY enough for less than two weeks ........ The remainder of this month's worth.

POST #209 – boxman wrote: “I believe he said they said no to Abadi, but [Frank] he also said that Dr S had asked for something...which was possibly this loan.. in one of the articles discussing this loan, Dr Shabbi was mention as one of the participants...IMHO”

FRANKS RESPONSE: FINALLY .......... [some] FREAKEN GOOD NOTES FRIEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [very good boxman].

POST #211 – “The question now becomes, are the funds enough to keep Iraq "going" up to Ramadan or until after Ramadan!?”

FRANKS RESPONSE: [of course not] … Award winning question with the same value as an answer: %$#@............ NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
This is why you don’t have to throw your hands up in the air.
If Iraq asked you for $10 family … in order to continue the monetary reform into next month … would you give it to them … or sell back your dinars? LOL

POST #213 – DAK wrote: “IMO --- IF there is any Liquidity -- it must be in the black market.”

FRANKS RESPONSE: [bAM! … that hit me hard!] Brilliant post ........ Yes i agree so much !!! Been saying....Citizens take care of themselves with their own internal banking !!!

POST # 256 – harvestime wrote: “Frank, I know you have talked about this, but I need a refresher. You stated that the HCL is HOT. IYO only, will we SEE it before the rate change or after? Thank you for always being here for us.”

FRANKS RESPONSE: EVERYONE ......[every]THING .......Waits for THE RATE. The rate must come first because everything bows to it.
Once the 3 zeros are lifted … it will trigger the laws in the budget … it will activate the budget … and it will send every citizen in Iraq to run to the banks in order to get their currency … because it will be in lower denoms. The money that is worn and torn will not be accepted.

POST #262 – “No disrespect Frank but is this your Opinion or a fact? And if this is a fact were is the proof? Thank you Sir.”

FRANKS RESPONSE: [The question is … this loan that they got … is only enough to get them by for this month? Is this a fact Frank? And if it’s a fact, where is the proof?] The evidence of what i express is old. [in other words I don’t wish to answer your question again and again and again. I already proved myself with it.] For now ..... Take it solely as my opinion. Both USA [budget] [together] … and IRAQ BUDGET LIMPS month to month on the bare necessities for the last 11 years. How long have we been in Iraq? 11 years. Relationship Pattern established in stone [that I don’t wish to argue about or talk about with anyone.]

POST #264 – Blonkster wrote … “Interesting that the IMF would loan to the CBI, but would not loan directly to the GOI. Maybe just semantics here... maybe not. PM Abadi= "NO soup for YOU"; Gov Shabibi= "OKAY JUST ONCE MORE AND THAT'S IT". Are my suspicions right in guessing that Dr. Shabibi got more than just a $700m emergency loan, but also had some protection reinstated as he is globetrotting, playing "Let's Make a Deal" around the world?

FRANKS RESPONSE: [bRILLIANT! … you got it!!!!} Said on CC last night: CBI HAS THE MONEY ...... GOI ..... Does NOT.
I hope you are learning … because these were some great questions!

POST #273 –  TA DA- Nearly word for word this weeks and last weeks  CC!!!!!

Walkingstick  » April 21st, 2015, 3:42 pm  •

Iraq is close to bankruptcy and the Parliament urges the government to find solutions and the IMF provides emergency aid
April 21, 2015FayhaaEconomics , reports

The government is facing a big problem in the economic and financial management of the file due to lack of financial liquidity due to low oil prices and the arrival of the price per barrel to $ 50, Fajzana empty state came close to bankruptcy threatens the pay

Staff and necessary expenses for the Iraqi people ..
After being approached Iraq from bankruptcy came to visit the Prime Minister and his accompanying delegation to the United States in his bag a lot of files that are discussed with the US side, and the visit is gaining importance in terms of content and timing of

It comes after the achievement of Iraq's major victories against terrorism, which made ​​the American side in front of the responsibility for providing support for Iraq in the framework of the strategic agreement between the two countries.

The Ministry of Finance, which is interested financial affairs ended a round of talks with officials at the International Monetary Fund, a global financial and other institutions in the framework of support for Iraq financially, while looming economic adviser to the prime minister that Iraq will go

To borrow from international organizations to resolve its financial crisis that gripped Iraq despite considerable since 2003 budgets and even the current year's budget.

parliamentary sources said that Iraq is on the doors of bankruptcy through a number of points: -
/ expectations not to Iraq's ability to secure the employees' salaries in the coming period
/ Access the budget deficit the size of the $ 25 billion
/ size of the debt came to about $ 79 billion
/ cabinet demand to stop all the charges and expenses that strain the budget,
visit the Iraqi government came in very difficult economic circumstances experienced by Iraq, making the Ministry of Finance is considering several options, including: -
/ request emergency funding ranges from 400 to 700 million dollars from the International Monetary Fund
/ guarantees of future projects in Iraq and lower prices imposed on investment projects and encourage the private sector
/ support Iraq to organize religious tourism operation in the field of infrastructure and facilities, religious Visits
/ Iraq sought to issue bonds international $ 5 billion to negotiate with Citibank and Deutsche Bank

Iraq talks with international financial institutions to crystallize Help Fund for Iraq in better current financial crisis, with the presence of international concern because of the crisis experienced by due to lower oil prices as well as entering a state of war .. With the deterioration

The financial situation of the country, the government of al-Abadi Treasury received empty because the size of spending over the past year came to about $ 171 billion, the largest number from the 2014 budget of about $ 50 billion .. Is the country out of the bottleneck after

That led him reckless policies of previous governments to end the Aihamd Akbaha and borne by the citizens ..

Report: Ahmed al-Abadi

http://www.alfayhaa.tv/?p=45423

This is an article from WalkingStick. This is step-by-step of our conference calls!

Ok … we’re done with that.

#1 – Dr. S asked for something.

What do you see today?

A loan?

I told you … many of you will go “ahhhhh man!” … and will not understand it.

I told you NOT to pay attention to it. Don’t pay attention to it. Don’t let it bother you.

Yesterday and today … A + B = C

We’re not even going to talk about this outloud.

The way I separate my words with dots … I do for a reason … its how I talk to you.

#2 – Remember when I told you a WF story yesterday?

Did you like it? Wasn’t she sweet too?

You’re going to start seeing that in WF everywhere … across the country.

Want another one like that? Check this out …

“Good morning Jan and Frank … I saw a WF bank that had [an ad] for “Wealth Management” in their paper on Sunday. I called them today to see what they do. They handle people from this area … and that’s why they advertised this past Sunday. I said … “are you going to be doing any exchanges for the IQD for the investment or the Vietnamese Dong?” … He was asking me about IF and WHERE my dinars were. (After she went back home) … he [the Wealth Management guy] called me back and he remembered about an article about the dinar. He is sending it to me in the mail. He said that the closest WF bank to me was in Virginia … and I’m in XXXXXX. Quite a change in attitude Frank.”

The timing is … interesting.

Dr. S is being pushed tremendously. There isn’t anyone else but Shabibi now. Nobody. Nothing else matters!

Dr. S. is asking for a lot of things.

You just found out about ONE thing today … he is asking for a LOT of things. And this is good!

When we can tell you about them … you’ll read about them in the newspaper – like always.

He is moving fast.

He is being escorted.

#3 – What did I call the 4 banks?

BOA is the wholesaler

JP Morgan Chase is the retailer

WF is the exchanger

CITI is the bridge to the banks in Iraq

These four major banks have and will play a role in the monetary reform process.

WF attitude is changing and a lot of these other banks will come up to the front.

#4 – I got a phone call from Eagle1

He says … in the New Mexico area … he is helping me to find out which banks are playing “Wack-A-Mole”… and many of these WF banks still have their heads below ground … but every once in a while … one of them will poke up its head. LOL.

A New Mexico WF told someone on Eagle1’s team today that the WF Wealth Managers told their customer that he now has the authority to begin early exchange for premier clients.

Obviously nobody wants to exchange the IQD or Dong right now at their current rates … but the fact that they are now communicating … “advertising” … hey … “we exchange foreign currency” … and someday they’d love to make an appointment with you.
I am Abbot-Downing … and I have a 1-800# for you.

So I asked Eagle1 if he listened to our cc last night … and he said “no” …

Eagle1 said there is a rate … and it’s been showing for weeks … on the administrative screens … all over the country of Wells Fargo banks.

And I said … “well … yeah … you know … that can never be proven … and that’s not important … but why don’t you tell me that rate.”

And so he gave me an area code of 3 numbers … and I said … “well, I’ll be darned.”

I’m not going to argue with that.

Remember … no liquidity is killing the GOI … but also killing ISIS … on purpose. Kinda brutal … isn’t it?

I hope you enjoyed your conference call. I gave it my all … in all.

CC ended with prayer.

And so he gave me an area code of 3 numbers … and I said … “well, I’ll be darned.”

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/201156-frank-the-hcl-was-actually-approved-back-in-december-2014-…-hcl-was-ratified-and-passed-in-january-the-hcl-was-given-to-the-gazette-in-feb/page-2#ixzz3Y3LOr5Ns

I thought all area codes were three numbers

Please-make-the-stupid-people-shut-up-55

• Upvote 1