Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JADE HELM 15 OFFICIAL TEXAS PRESENTATION

these are exercises sponsored by the govt and seem to be about exercises increasing military preparedness - the implied intention seems to be about protecting US citizens - but from who is speculative at this point, but it does seem they're going through with these exercises - 

http://american3rdposition.com/wp-content/uploads/Jade-Helm-Martial-Law-WW3-Prep-Document-1.pdf

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Paranoia catches Abbott’s attention: Gov orders Texas guard to monitor military exercises over fears of federal takeover

Published:  April 28, 2015 2:16 pm

ABBOTTGUNS.jpg

Gov. Greg Abbott ordered the Texas Guard to monitor federal military exercises in Texas after some citizens have lit up the Internet saying the maneuvers are actually the prelude to martial law.

Called Jade Helm 15, the exercise is one of the largest training operations done by the military in response to what it calls the evolving nature of warfare. About 1,200 special operations personnel will be involved and move covertly among the public. They will use military equipment to travel between seven Southwestern states from Texas to California.The operation causing rampant suspicions is a new kind of exercise involving elite teams such as the SEALs and Green Berets from four military branches training over several states from July 15 to Sept. 15

On Monday, command spokesman Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria attended a Bastrop County Commissioners Court meeting to answer community questions and was met with hostile fire. Lastoria, in response to some of the questions from the 150 who attended, sought to dispel fears that foreign fighters from the Islamic State were being brought in or that Texans’ guns would be confiscated, according to a report in the Austin American-Statesman.

He was forced to rebut that martial law was underfoot and said misinformation has been spread by those with a “personal agenda.”

“You may have issues with the administration. So be it. But this institution right here has been with you for over 200 years,” he was quoted as saying. “I’ve worn this uniform across five different administrations for 27 years.”

Radio host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones has been sending out warnings for weeks regarding the exercise, saying it is the U.S. military positioning itself to take over the states and declare martial law.

Abbott apparently has heard the concern and ordered the Guard to monitor the training and U.S. military personnel.

“To address concerns of Texas citizens and ensure that Texas communities remain safe, secure and informed about military procedures occurring in their vicinity, I am directing the TExas State Guard to monitor Operation Jade Helm 15,” Abbott wrote in his letter to the commander of the Texas Guard.

Abbott hedged the suspicion inherent in his message, saying, “The action I take today comes with the recognition of Texas’ long history of supporting our military forces.”

Abbott Jade Helm 15 Letter

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2015/04/paranoia-catches-abbott-attention-gov-orders-texas-guard-to-monitor-military-exercises-over-fears-of-federal-takeover.html/

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 3

Thanks TBomb...I do not trust anything coming out during the present administrations term...The presidential cabinet are nothing short of extremist left winged-nuts that have proven their hatred for America...From day one of the 190 Billion buck bail-outs of big corporates to the underhanded Iranian nuclear proceedings this tryant administrations has shown its colors and they aint ''Red, White and Blue''...    

• Upvote 1

Jade Helm

Ever wonder how the military comes up with these names for their operations?  Ever analyze the meanings of the name.  Jade Helm.  Here is my take on it.  

To take the HELM-  To take control,  To take charge, To take over.  

Who will be taking over?  Jade!  As is CHINA Jade.  

The civil unrest that you see on the tube is all manipulated BS.  The incidences are scripted.  The players are actors.  The governments of the world are in cahoots.  The Wal Mart closings are part of the plan.  WAL MART - LAW MART.  

The U.S. Dollar is losing its standing.  The FED is going bye bye.  The U.S. superpower status is dwindling.  Prepare for CHINA JADE to take the HELM.  JADE HELM 15 is being prepared for when the switch is thrown.  

July 25, 2015

• Upvote 2

I do not trust this GOVT

But with that being said I do trust in our armed forces.

They mention "seals"   "Green beret "  These men I do trust and think it would be highly unlikly that they would turn on honest law biding citizens

jmho

• Upvote 2

You are right dog.  I don't for a second believe the military would turn their guns on their own.  In fact,  the extraction may be very different than what people think.  The extraction may be the ones who are holding up progress with greed.  

There's the usual elements at work here...Take your pick...There is an issue that needs to be addressed...Mid-east and Eastern countries have always been known for their Heroin supply...Heroin is takin' over the streets of our nation like ''Blue Angel'' did in ''American Gangster'' on the streets of Chicago ...There's a problem with ME radicals joinin' Cartel forces invadin' our boarders...People/citizens have been pleading and beggin' for help for the last decade while the MSM cover it up and the politicians get richer...Of course this administration let it get to this stage to meet their own agenda...Money, greed and mostly the ignorance of liberal extreme left winged-nutted mentality has prevailed over common-sense tactics and the will of the majority...   

I do not trust this GOVT

But with that being said I do trust in our armed forces.

They mention "seals"   "Green beret "  These men I do trust and think it would be highly unlikly that they would turn on honest law biding citizens

jmho

My fear is that they have to do what they are ordered to do.

No  if's , and's  or but's .  That's their job.

• Upvote 2

It's an admiral effort in its concept...There's a genuine concern about the influx of Heroin coming across the boards. It has come to the point of this type of tactics, when right wing media have been broadcasting the ''racist'' pleads of the American citizens in direct contact...While our government sued the states that tried to force legislature through and was ''veto'd'' by the only person that has the ability to do so... There's nothing wrong with our fightin' machine it's the ones spurrin' her...I'd like to yank out the saddle...Hide-n-watch the present administration will use the military's tactical offensive to infringe upon somebody's constitutional rights somewhere along the way...  

• Upvote 1

these are exercises sponsored by the govt and seem to be about exercises increasing military preparedness - the implied intention seems to be about protecting US citizens - but from who is speculative at this point, but it does seem they're going through with these exercises - 

http://american3rdposition.com/wp-content/uploads/Jade-Helm-Martial-Law-WW3-Prep-Document-1.pdf

Watching this video I gathered that they would like to practice interacting with civilians to help them get around...for example asking ranchers to transport troops in their horse trailers in the middle of the night... ect...

Could this be an experiment to see how much help they would get from civilians? At the very least after this exercise is over and nothing happens they can say "look at all those nutters who thought it was a takeover". I can see how this could be an attempt to desensitize folks from the strangeness of a military presence in rural areas. Sheesh just look at the news showing the protest...I don't even recognize our city streets anymore...looks like a military zone already.

Would our soldiers fire at our own citizens???

Another question I have for myself is "how many civilians would help them"?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Watching this video I gathered that they would like to practice interacting with civilians to help them get around...for example asking ranchers to transport troops in their horse trailers in the middle of the night... ect...

Could this be an experiment to see how much help they would get from civilians? At the very least after this exercise is over and nothing happens they can say "look at all those nutters who thought it was a takeover". I can see how this could be an attempt to desensitize folks from the strangeness of a military presence in rural areas. Sheesh just look at the news showing the protest...I don't even recognize our city streets anymore...looks like a military zone already.

Would our soldiers fire at our own citizens???

Another question I have for myself is "how many civilians would help them"?

GOD

You really make allot of sense sometimes.

I must confess no one here has made me rethink my views

As much as you.

• Upvote 1

Maggie 123

Just my opinion but here goes:

"Would our soldiers fire at our own citizens???"  Probably Mariens for sure but more likely UN "Peace Keepers"

Another question... "how many civilians would help them"? I would think the lib's would help take a few people out for sure. The conservative may be a bit too conservative - at first anyway. Once backed into a corner I think it would be game on - US aginst the Goberment and the lib's.

Again just my opinion.

Peace,

Come on RV

• Upvote 2

My fear is that they have to do what they are ordered to do.

No  if's , and's  or but's .  That's their job.

Their duty is to uphold and protect the US constitution they swore an oath to. If they do that then no US soldier

will fire upon a US citizen when unlawfully ordered to do so.

Jmho.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This maneuver are essential to execute/utilize the ''special'' assets secured in the mission. Forward tactical strategic weapons displacement will be observe to determine the effectiveness on practical use may occur...''Special'' international investigated activities concerns will be addressed in a theater involving a deferent engagements...Someone has pushed their envelope tooo far to get the attention of these ''Dawgs''...

MAY 02, 2015 9:27 PM ET

ap604460352415_wide-69faafa17801b460d712

Texas Republican Gov. Greg Abbott ordered the Texas National Guard to monitor a joint U.S. Special Forces training taking place in Texas, prompting outrage from some in his own party.

Eric ***/AP

Since General Sam Houston executed his famous retreat to glory to defeat the superior forces of General Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna, Texas has been ground zero for military training. We have so many military bases in the Lone Star State we could practically attack Russia.

So when rookie Texas Gov. Greg Abbott announced he was ordering the Texas State Guard to monitor a Navy SEAL/Green Beret joint training exercise, which was taking place in Texas and several other states, everybody here looked up from their iPhones. What?

It seems there is concern among some folks that this so-called training maneuver is just a cover story. What's really going on? President Obama is about to use Special Forces to put Texas under martial law.

Let's walk over by the fence where nobody can hear us, and I'll tell you the story.

You see, there are these Wal-Marts in West Texas that supposedly closed for six months for "renovation." That's what they want you to believe. The truth is these Wal-Marts are going to be military guerrilla-warfare staging areas and FEMA processing camps for political prisoners. The prisoners are going to be transported by train cars that have already been equipped with shackles.

Don't take my word for it. That comes directly from a Texas Ranger, who seems pretty plugged in, if you ask me. You and I both know President Obama has been waiting a long time for this, and now it's happening. It's a classic false flag operation. Don't pay any attention the mainstream media; all they're going to do is lie and attack everyone who's trying to tell you the truth.

"It is important that Texans know their safety, constitutional rights, private property rights and civil liberties will not be infringed upon."

- Gov. Greg Abbott, R-Texas

Did I mention the ISIS terrorists? They've come across the border and are going to hit soft targets all across the Southwest. They've set up camp a few miles outside of El Paso.

That includes a Mexican army officer and Mexican federal police inspector. Not sure what they're doing there, but probably nothing good. That's why the Special Forces guys are here, get it? To wipe out ISIS and impose martial law. So now you know, whaddya say we get back to the party and grab another beer?

It's true that the paranoid world-view of right-wing militia types has remarkable stamina. But that's not news.

What is news is that there seem to be enough of them in Texas to influence the governor of the state to react — some might use the word pander — to them.

That started Monday when a public briefing by the Army in Bastrop County, which is just east of Austin, got raucous. The poor U.S. Army colonel probably just thought he was going to give a regular briefing, but instead 200 patriots shouted him down, told him he was a liar and grilled him about the imminent federal takeover of Texas and subsequent imposition of martial law.

"We just want to make sure our guys are trained. We want to hone our skills," Lt. Col. Mark Listoria tried to explain in vain.

One wonders what Listoria was thinking to himself as he walked to his car after two hours of his life he'll never get back. God bless Texas? Maybe not.

The next day Gov. Abbott decided he had to take action. He announced that he was going to ask the Texas State Guard to monitor Operation Jade Helm from start to finish.

"It is important that Texans know their safety, constitutional rights, private property rights and civil liberties will not be infringed upon," Abbott said.

The idea that the Yankee military can't be trusted down here has a long and rich history in Texas. But that was a while back. Abbott's proclamation that he was going to keep his eye on these Navy SEAL and Green Beret boys did rub some of our leaders the wrong way.

Former Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst tried to put it in perspective for outsiders when he explained, "Unfortunately, some Texans have projected their legitimate concerns about the competence and trustworthiness of President Barack Obama on these noble warriors. This must stop."

Another former Republican politician was a bit more pointed.

"Your letter pandering to idiots ... has left me livid," former State Rep. Todd Smith wrote Gov. Abbott. "I am horrified that I have to choose between the possibility that my Governor actually believes this stuff and the possibility that my Governor doesn't have the backbone to stand up to those who do."

There's no argument that after the 2014 election, Texas politics took a further step to the right. The 84th session of the state legislature has given ample proof of that. But the events of this last week have been an eye-opener for Texans of all political stripes.

You will find the names of Texans etched into marble at war memorials from Goliad to Gettysburg, from Verdun to the Ardennes and Washington, D.C. The governor's proposition that these soldiers and sailors constitute a potential threat and need watching as they go about their duties, certainly stakes out some new political ground for the leader of the Texas GOP to stand on.

CorrectionMay 3, 2015

An earlier version of this story indicated that Gov. Abbott had deployed the National Guard in Texas, when in fact it was the Texas State Guard.

There are two vital areas for preparedness:  the soldiers and the state militia; the military and the civilian population.

The military/government needs to be prepared to defend the population in case of foreign intervention.

The militia needs to be prepared to defend the population and rights of citizens against a military/government take-over.  

The government should have no problem of being watched over by the militia . . . if everything is on the up and up.  If not, the military/government will pitch a fit!  In that case, the games are over and an invitation will not be forth coming from the states selected to be the "training ground."

I believe there should be some serious questions ask about what questions the government will be asking.  What information are they trying to gather? What will be done with this information?  

For example:  

Question:  How many guns do you have in your home?  Where are they located?

Answer:  Why do you want to know?

G/M answer:  This will give us information of who we can count on, and what type of armed support we can expect.

Answer:  Then I will not answer your question, except to say, I am well armed and will assist in the fight against foreign invasion.  

Point:  The G/M does not need to know the location or the type of weapons you have UNTIL the threat is real.   

• Upvote 2