Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman - STAY FOCUSED, THIS RIDES OVER !

DinarThug

It would be nice... My b-day (60) will be the next day, 1st of May... I could spend a couple of hours at the bank

Hey Thug, thanks for keeping the smiles daily

Da' Mouse Is In Da' House ! :o

1288633018_omg-mouse.gif

(see his avatar)

:D      :D     :D

• Upvote 3

My cat use to antagonize Annie the dog all the time. Smartest cat on the planet. Named her Socks then Pea then Sweetie Pea, now the Super Pea (Supervisor Pea) because she is into watching everything we do around the farm as if to say "Your not doing it right"!

Edited by djgabrielie1
  • Upvote 1

I have to disagree on mailman. I have been in this for 11 years during which mailman was a cheerleader for medic and made projections that like other gurus didn't pan out. Would I be happy for him to be right? You bet your dinar I would but don't get overexcited on his projections. Sorry to be a downer but drawing from past experience.

I have to disagree on mailman. I have been in this for 11 years during which mailman was a cheerleader for medic and made projections that like other gurus didn't pan out. Would I be happy for him to be right? You bet your dinar I would but don't get overexcited on his projections. Sorry to be a downer but drawing from past experience.

• Upvote 5

I've followed mailman since he was just a pup. Always fact based opinions and seems to have his s%#* together. This is NOT just another guru...jmo...

I'm not that familiar with him, but since I'm a mailman myself I have to allow him more cred than I would your typical guru.  :rolleyes:

Though I'm still skeptical that it can happen so soon under current conditions in Iraq.

• Upvote 3

I appreciated his input into the Dinar speculation as well as the next guy. He had some good points and ideas in previous years of posting just as within this latest post BUT he like all the others has never foreseen or predicted any meaningful events. I can with 100% accuracy tell you what happened yesterday and the day before of any current events...lol 

• Upvote 2

Mine is on the 28th.

Wow...Happy Birthday DJ.....You're a Taurus then just like me.... ( with the good and the bad this implies....Smile)

Hint..We're ( usually) very passionate and very stubborn....

Well. after all, it IS before Ramadan and NOTHING happens before. during or after Ramadan !

Exactly... Some used to state NOTHING would ever happen BEFORE Ramadan.... forgetting the DURING and the AFTER.

Did I tell you I once stayed at a Ramadan

lol...Me 2...Kitchen was open sunset to dawn only.

It would be nice... My b-day (60) will be the next day, 1st of May... I could spend a couple of hours at the bank

Hey Thug, thanks for keeping the smiles daily

Happy B-Day Richard...Yours is an important date... Int'l Workers Day.

Da' Mouse Is In Da' House ! :o

1288633018_omg-mouse.gif

(see his avatar)

:D       :D     :D

Everybody's fave.pet

I give credence to mm17 and also sonny1 too!

Sonny...Blast from the past...Whatever happened to him anyway? He used to be super-popular here

Welcome Bozo

Remember that we have also Member Boozer here...Do not confuse the 2 now......Smile

So what's everyone gonna do this time next year when it still hasn't revalued?

Talk about it the way we are doing now ( and have been doing for about 12 years)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Sonny1 was in chat a couple of months ago! Said hlc and security is what we needed for this to happen. But now I can't get into chat anymore don't know why I can't access it with my android phone anymore?

Edited by jobug38
  • Upvote 2

Remember...a Guru is only as good as his contacts in the field. Maybe we should focus more on these so called contacts & less on the Gurus.

• Downvote 1

I've followed mailman since he was just a pup. Always fact based opinions and seems to have his s%#* together. This is NOT just another guru...jmo...

I have to agree with you here. I can remember when he was not house trained. This will be an interesting month. I have no problem with .86 either.

• Upvote 2

Have any of you guys visited the dinarspeculator site recently?  It's a freakin ghost town.  MM's just trying to generate visitors and pump dinar sales.  I have been a member of that site since it's beginning but grew tired of the secret intel/contacts that proved to be nothing but lies.  SFmedic, medic, med, delta or whatever he calls himself these days is a lying POS too.

• Upvote 3

Have any of you guys visited the dinarspeculator site recently?  It's a freakin ghost town.  MM's just trying to generate visitors and pump dinar sales.  

Fyi - Med Banned Mailman From His Site 2 Years Ago ! :o

Here's The Link To The Thread On It Below ! ;)

:D    :D    :D

CNN. Broadcasting On Casey Kasem's Top 20 Countdown !

Med (8:49 PM):    I AM GOING TO SAY THIS TO CALM SOME OF THE MEMBERS    WHAT WENT ON BETWEEN MAILMAN AND I    WAS JUST BETWEEN US    IT WAS NOT MY CALL TO BOOT HIM    IT GOES FARTHER BACK THAN JUST ME  SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENED EARLIER  AND I SAID I CAN CONTROL IT  I COULDNT APPARENTLY

NOW NOONE    IS IN JEOPARDY OF BEING BOOTED JUST CUZ THEY ARE FRIENDS WITH MM17 OR ME    I AM NOT LIKE THAT    BUT IF YOU TRY REDICULOUS BS    WHICH SOMEONE IS    THEN YOU WILL BE KICKED OFF

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/146760-med-it-was-not-my-call-to-boot-mailman/#ixzz3XruYzRoy