Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman - STAY FOCUSED, THIS RIDES OVER !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Nominating Paul Blart To Head Up Iraqi Security !

4-19-2015   Newshound Guru Mailman17   ABADI HAS STATED MORE THAN ONCE THAT HE WILL NOT...REPEAT NOT WAIT FOR ISIS TO BE CLEARED OUT TO START MONETARY REFORMS. 

YES, SECURITY IS IMPORTANT, BUT ABADI MUST KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS THAN ANYONE ELSE FOR HIM TO MAKE SUCH A STATEMENT LET ALONE INFORM IRAQS THE SAME. 

THE IMF, WORLD BANK AND O [OBAMA] HAVE COME OUT REFUTEDLY SAYING IRAQ IS READY AND WE HAVE YOUR BACK FOR YOU TO IMPLEMENT...NOT THINK ABOUT, NOT PLAN, NOT HAVE MEETINGS, NOT DISCUSS...BUT TO IMPLEMENT, EXECUTE, AND MOVE TO A MARKET ECONOMY...NOW..NOT LATER. 

APRIL 30TH IS COMING UP. THE KURDS HAVE WHAT THEY WANTED ALL ALONG...

THE HCL, THE BUDGET IS DONE AND OUT, AND ISIS SHOULD BE DEALT WITH AND UNDER CONTROL ENOUGH FOR THE RV TO BE IMPLEMENTED. 

THAT IS WHAT THE NEWS TELLS US.

4-19-2015   Newshound Guru Mailman17   DINAR INSIDE IRAQ IS AT THE LEVEL THEY ARE SATISFIED WITH. THE Q CARDS ALONG WITH MOST LIKELY 75% OF SALARIES WILL BE ELECTRONIC. CASH WILL STILL BE NEEDED ON THE STREETS BUT NOT AT WHAT YOU THINK. AND THE PREVIOUS MEETING WITH ABADI AND EVERY MAJOR BIG COMPANY IN THE U.S. WENT OFF WITHOUT A HITCH. 

THEY ARE READY TO COME IN, AND THEY WILL NOT COME IN WITHOUT A STABLE, REVALUED, INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED DINAR.

THE PEOPLE IN IRAQ ARE READY, THE GOI IS READY, THE CBI IS READY, IMF AND WB [WORLD BANK]ARE READY..AND SO ARE WE. 

STAY FOCUSED, THIS RIDES OVER...AND IT SEEMS THAT PESKY LITTLE 86 CENTS I HAVE BEEN FORECASTING FOR 7 YEARS NOW JUST MAY BE WHAT WE ARE LOOKING AT FOR THE RATE AS ALWAYS..JMO (BASED ON NEWS AND FACTS) NOT INTEL. 

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

I hope his information is in the right  spot ,  I heave seen articles  and folks saying it is going to come in  , and it will be  this or that ,  he is saying it will come in  but  will it  be  the  dinar  and value we are hoping to see , any thing  above  1  dang  penny  at this point !  just to let every one  know Iraq  is  actually still on  planet earth    :o   

• Upvote 4

Hope everything is fine with you and yours these days, EP...Ciao

Me 3.. Although I'd be content with much less...

And April 30th is the day after my b-day (58).....

All is relatively copacetic so far Bert. Still hanging in there

Edited by ezrapound
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1