Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Brain Study: Can you read this?

Markinsa

Brain Study  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Can you read the image below?

• Yes
    • No

i sent it too   millions of  folks  with  "   send me 5 cents  "  type  chain mail    :lol:  

I see  no one missed this eye trickery ,    mmmm  I think it is because  we  have had too train our  minds  too read the  verbage  that  rolls out of Iraqi media  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

This Message serves to prove how your mind can do amazing things! Impressive things! In the beginning it was hard but your mind is reading it automatically without even thinking about it, be proud! only certain people can read this. Please forward if you can read this. 

• Upvote 1

This Message serves to prove how your mind can do amazing things! Impressive things! In the beginning it was hard but your mind is reading it automatically without even thinking about it, be proud! only certain people can read this. Please forward if you can read this. 

Agreed about the mind being able to do amazing things.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1