Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 4-22-2015

TexasGranny

Adam, you keep saying that ISIS is not a problem (or very little problem) and that to have an RV there must be stability of government.... don't these two trains of thought contradict each other? How can there be an RV while ISIS still exists in Iraq ? Doesn't their existence in itself cause instability of te government ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Adam is there any truth to the rumor that the HCL has been printed in the Gazette and if not then do you feel that we are getting closer to the HCL being printed in the Gazette before June 11th, and by the way thanks for giving all of us the opportunity to share in this adventure.

• Upvote 2

Well Adam, I sure hope you have some good news this week. It seems to be in short supply these days. One week we hear that things are starting to move and we should hear good things coming up. Then the next week we hear that things have slowed way down. I am starting to think that Iraq can't walk and chew gum at the same time. They just seem to have a few to many reason why they can't RV. I'll wait like everyone else, but I think that I will have a few more birthdays before anything happens. Hopefully we'll soon be drinking that free Bubble Up and eating that Rainbow Stew as Meryl Haggard says.

Come On RV, push the button

• Upvote 4

Adam, it seems to me that yendor asked an excellent question and as a follow up I would like to point out that before there can be any sudden, unannounced, significant RV of the IQD, the CBI will have to have a solid sustainable electronic banking network already in place with cards and ATM machines; and if that is true, then that would definitely have to include Warka Bank with its (largest in Iraq) footprint of 120 branches and 350 ATM machines. The CBI have already stopped the daily auctions in favor of electronic banking so my question is do you agree or disagree that Warka Bank should first be restored to full daily operations before a significant IQD RV can fully succeed?

Adam I do not know if you remember Sonny1's post a while back about GE in Iraq. But at one time he had some intel which lead many to believe the rv was close. Before we didn't see GE in the news very much and now they are talking about Turbines for electricity. Do you keep contact with him and if so what is your take on GE being in Iraq at this time? My thought is they aren't going to Iraq for Dinars, I think they are there because they know something is "cookin"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Good day Adam. I've been invested in the dinar for 3 years now. I've seen a lot of posts always saying hours or days away from an RV. Of course by now I'm long immune to that. Part one of my question is "do you and your resources see a real chance of a positive move in Iraq's monetary reform this year in any realistic way? I personally feel like Iraq with it's wealth of natural resources should have years ago made a move. I understand political stability as well as national security have been at question most of these years. Is the current government really pushing reform or could it be more smoke and mirrors for the same hidden agenda that has kept this country in economic solitude years past when it should have emerged as the economic power it really has potential for. I sincerely ask as before I go through the process of investing more time and money in off shore protection of assets. I would like as much of an informed and honest valuation of Iraq's true intent as you might have at your disposal. I have an feeling that the trillions of dinar that investors hold is seen more of a liability than a boon. Just mho....I respect the time and effort you seen to have put into this as opposed to the continuous ranting of most other sites based on these people or those contacts supposedly in the know. It's really funny at times! Thanks for any honest insight you can give. Part 2 of my question deals with the perceived ISIS threat. I'm not sure why Iraq would stand for on oil well being in militant control. Random bombing are one thing but do you really believe they cannot muster forces enough to control their lifes blood which is oil?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just cannot feel good about an RV with ISIS moving forward in consuming areas of Iraq, including oil assets, and Iraq aligning themselves with Iran in the fight against ISIS.

Adam, please give me any of your insights that would make me feel better about this situation.

Thank you Adam and the Mod's for all you do!

1.) When does this session of Parlament end ?

2.) Do you know what parts of the HCL, that have not been approved ?

3.) I heard that we are going to have to show a reciept for where we bought our Dinar, is this true ? (They were saying that would make it difficult for ISIS to cash in, after robing that Bank)

:) :) :)