Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Group 1-800 numbers posted or just mis-information!

Luigi1

from Dinar Gurus TNT Tony and Guru Kirtwood...

FROM TNT CHAT:

KIRKWOOD wrote

9m ago

what a ride...wooooo.....I wanted to tell you what i heard....public will go the first of the week,,,all of US want no MORE words ...ACTION...

1 -800-YES-BANK...1-800-WEB-RICH...the time is to get ready for your NEW LIFE....good night TNT TIGERS,,,,WE ARE THE PEOPLE. I heard it through the grapevine.

Luigi says...These can't be real 1-800 numbers...can they? Or are these numbers waiting to be activated? Comments!

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link to other site - Against FORUM RULES
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

from Dinar Gurus TNT Tony and Guru Kirtwood...

FROM TNT CHAT:

KIRKWOOD wrote

9m ago

what a ride...wooooo.....I wanted to tell you what i heard....public will go the first of the week,,,all of US want no MORE words ...ACTION...

1 -800-YES-BANK...1-800-WEB-RICH...the time is to get ready for your NEW LIFE....good night TNT TIGERS,,,,WE ARE THE PEOPLE. I heard it through the grapevine.

Luigi says...These can't be real 1-800 numbers...can they? Or are these numbers waiting to be activated? Comments!

You asked for comments....Ok

• Upvote 1

***///

Toe-Nail-Tony is a known liar. <_<

When the 'numbers' don't work, he comes out with, "well, they will be 'activated' when the RV happens..."

Why would anyone in their right mind need an 800 number to do a simple currency exchange at a bank...?

You just know he has a seriously ulterior motive... THEFT.

If you need this evil cat to tell you what to do with YOUR money, you're too stupid to be alive. <_<

• Upvote 2

Didn't they run out of 800- numbers years ago? With this being a new investment, if the numbers were real then it should have a 877- number or an 888 number.

That's a valid point. This leads me to to believe that these are phoney numbers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

"...............................................I called and Dianna Warwick answered and wanted to know if I wanted my fortune read!"

"I thought I could hear Cher in the background!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 2

That's a valid point. This leads me to to believe that these are phoney numbers.

This leads you to believe it's phony ( numbers).....Only this? How about all the tons of crap they regurgitated in 12 years?

.....676-174-7337...........

Not your number, I hope ( for you)......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

"...............................................I called and Dianna Warwick answered and wanted to know if I wanted my fortune read!"

"I thought I could hear Cher in the background!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

Good one.

“All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” --- Mark Twain

Nailed it.... Applies to everything.

Edited by umbertino