Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Betty Boop

Danan

I had a message from Betty Boop aka Lizzie this morning, many of you may remember her from a couple of years ago.  She was hilarious and shared many quips back and forth on one of the off topic posts.  She lives in Scotland and was a nurse in a mental hospital, one of the patients attacked her and she was in very serious condition.  She met and married a Doctor who was taking care of her and was very happy. 

She wanted me to let everyone know that Donald passed away suddenly the first of the year.  My prayers go out to her and hope that she will be back on DinarVets soon.

• Upvote 6

She is a hoot and always wondered where she went - I'm so sorry for her loss - the words seem almost trite, but not meant in that manner at all. What I do know is God has promised us today, there is no guarantee of tomorrow. Sympathy for her and the families.

• Upvote 3

Thanks Danan for updating us on Betty Boop.  

I miss seeing her on the site.  She was a very nice person.  

But who is Donald? Her husband? 

Look forward to her returning.  

Yes, he was her husband.