Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 15 April 2015

Adam Montana

There is so much free stuff being handed out, why do people need jobs. Free health care, yes, free food, yes, free housing, yes, free jobs, nooooooo. Why do we need jobs when everything is free.

There is NOTHING that is free. Those that are getting the free shtuuff are compliments of the working stiffs that are getting a royal screwing. 

• Upvote 2

There is NOTHING that is free. Those that are getting the free shtuuff are compliments of the working stiffs that are getting a royal screwing. 

have to agree, i can make more money and live better on welfare and the system then i can by getting up and going to work everyday.

Problem is my parents brought me up to work and fight all the way, even if i am getting used by a system i do not believe in.

The day will come where the tax payer/ all of us give up and stop paying. Then watch the fun, but what about me, your suppose to pay tax so i

can go on holidays, the day will come where we say no more.

I have tried that, alone, didnt go over to well, so i am what they call the black market side of life

god bless

and come on rv, alot of good people here who could use a break in life

• Upvote 2

Yes, sir, and the people that are paying for the free stuff are getting tired of it and are moving out of town.Just like obama said at the begining of his campain, redistribution of wealth. Now everyone will have the same, the change in your pockets he promised us.

have to agree, i can make more money and live better on welfare and the system then i can by getting up and going to work everyday.

Problem is my parents brought me up to work and fight all the way, even if i am getting used by a system i do not believe in.

The day will come where the tax payer/ all of us give up and stop paying. Then watch the fun, but what about me, your suppose to pay tax so i

can go on holidays, the day will come where we say no more.

I have tried that, alone, didnt go over to well, so i am what they call the black market side of life

god bless

and come on rv, alot of good people here who could use a break in life

I really wish what you said was true, that we the people will get tired of it and stop paying, the problem that I see happening before my very eyes is the younger generation will be brainwashed into compliance, very similar to the way we the people are right now.   Fear and intimidation has been the key for thousands of years to subdue and oppress the masses!

Flat tax. Get rid of the IRS and we would save so much money. Less GOV = More money for us = less work and more play

Better yet a federal sales tax (6% would collect more than our current income tax), that everybody(drug dealers, mafia, foreign visitors, etc) HAS to pay when you buy something.

• Upvote 2

***///

Damned strays !   :lol:  :P

But they do keep The Rats at bay !  :twothumbs:

And never go away.  But I didn't see the members/visitors count posted this week.  Even though I just looked at the bottom of the page.

Did you find what you were looking for Snow?  I'm still looking for another hand. but I don't know which one to look into.  So I will look into them all and always wait for a new one.

BTW Gals, can't a SOG handle the RATS sufficiently?

***///

We don't hunt 4-legged rats w/ SOG's, DWITTE...  :salute:

I actually saw a "SOG" at Lowe's last night.  I was quite surprised.  I thought I would only find one of those in a hunting store or similar.  Who knew?  Oh well, now you're popular throughout the country.

I agree, 1000%

The IRS is just the collection agency for the FED. Congress sold it to them years ago, so the "Fat Cat" bankers own the FED and the IRS collects for them. Ain't fiat currency great? Not worth the paper it's printed on.