Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 & KTFA Conference Call Notes - 2 Parts - 4/14/2015

ronscarpa

Okay....for those of you who like to see what he has to say - here is Frank26's latest Monday night Conference call and his bloviating on important and mundane issues.  He adds photo articles from his site (removed), and I tried to put the articles title for most of them. i have an opinion about this, but I'll keep it to myself.  This is very long and in 2 parts.....so don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger...!  

Have fun...RON  :confused2: 

Frank26 & KTFA Conference Call Notes - Part 1 - 4/14/2015

Post From KTFA by FrostyTheSnowman » April 14th, 2015, 12:40 am •

KTFA MONDAY NIGHT CONFERENCE CALL Notes 13 April 2015

** The comments made by Frank26, TopShelf and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial advice. **

SECURITY … SECURITY … SECURITY!!!

Is their price you can put on it? Would you give me a nickel for it? 

SECURITY … is an important issue in anything that you do.
~~~
If I went to church today … let’s hope that the Deacons, Pastors take good care of you while you’re there. Security.

I’m going to the movies … you expect SECURITY.

The IQD is being SECURED … and is much farther along than you may think.

The banks in IRAQ have been taken back. Does that secure the MR of the IQD. Yes!

You saw the articles … taking back the banks … in different providences … good stuff!

How about Maliki? He’s ancient history – it’s like he doesn’t exist anymore.

What other form of SECURITY do we want?

The currency itself needs to be SECURED.

Have you seen the COINS or LOWER DENOMS? “How’s that for SECURITY?” 

Do you see counterfeiting / smuggling being an issue? No, actually they talk about preventing it now. That’s SECURITY for the IQD!

Tirkit … banks SECURED. Kurdistan … banks … SECURED. Anabar … getting them.

I think the banks are pretty well SECURITY.

It causes the CBI to brag … doesn’t it? 

The MR is working well!

You did see what the CBI did this week … didn’t you? 

I’m going to show you and prove to you about what the CBI is doing. 

We have 19 articles to review!

iTeam … you know what they do and who they protect.

iTeam … has been dismissed. That is the highest form of SECURITY you can find!

iTeam … is COMING HOME!

Sadly … ISIS tried one more desperate attempt … they actually entered Saudi Arabia. They were looking for help … but were blown into oblivion. 

We were kicked out by “O” … but we’re back in for SECURITY.

The lower denoms … are Dr. Shabibi’s plan.

You didn’t even know that Dr. Shabibi was being protected by iTeam … did you?

There are 4 parts to the monetary reform of the IQD established back in 2006.

We are in the last and 4th part.

If you look at the spreadsheet … the spreadsheet shows you calculations of .85 to $1.00+

We told you that Dr. Abadi would arrive in DC yesterday … he would talk to Obama on Tuesday (tomorrow) and he would leave on Thursday to head back home. It’s just a report.

He [Abadi] will also give the IMF a report while here [in the USA].

The Kurdistan newspaper … purposely IN OUR OPINION … released the insurance of the 50 IQD notes with the Kurdistan language on it. The 50 and 100’s.

This is the Kurds spilling the beans once again.

Kurdistan newspapers came out with an article insuring that the 50 IQD notes would have the Kurdistan language on them. (WE KNOW THIS STUFF FRANK!) -- So why do I have to repeat it?

Because we’re excited about what’s about to happen! 

In the meantime, it causes confusion for those unfamiliar with this investment.

For the CBI to remove the 50’s family … and then replace it with a 50 COIN and 100 COIN … that is deep! 

When are you going to see the 50 replaced? (April 30th)

Can we have a rate increase BEFORE you replace the 50? (Yes … but can you imagine the confusion it would cause … with simple people like Iraqi citizens?)

It’s smart to remove the 50 … so not to confuse it with the 500. Once they lift the 3 zeros.

But smarter … in my opinion … but that rate cannot go up until we remove … what needs to be removed.

The CBI spreadsheet has a rate family between 85 cents to a dollar plus. And they tell you they will remove the 50 by April 30, 2015. 

Let’s see here … a rate and a date. Well … now that’s interesting – rarely seen that close together.

Do you think they will be done lifting the 50’s by the 30th of April?

BLUE COUCH MOMENT >>> “Hey … Dr. Shabibi … if you have collected enough 50’s by April 30th … will you lift the value of the IQD?”
800 Billion of the 50’s … that should make quite a difference right?

Today the USD is at 99.97 value.

Many people are confused. That’s what the study of the IQD is … and the study of the USD.

The change of the monetary policy typically occurs in the middle of the month … but I don’t think that’s going to happen in this case.

Citizens of IRAQ … can you please come into our banks? “No!”

Ok … what if we killed the Internet and were able to talk to the citizens and tell them we are planning to lift the 3 zeros? “No!”

The Rasheed Bank branches have ALLOCATED to remove the damaged currency. That’s because they don’t have much liquidity out there. They are trying to collect all of the notes that they can.

The 50’s are doing well and they’re trying to get the citizens to turn in their damaged currency and open up an account … retirees … get a card, etc. But the citizens say “no.” Is this part of the delay? Not really.

Because the moment that the citizens that the value is increased … they will stampede the branches.
The Rasheed branches committed to replacing the damaged currency. This is a part of the MR.

There is a committee right now to monitor the IQD currency process.

How many dinars does the USA have in the Federal Reserve … as well as other foreign countries? They will say they don’t know. Liars!

No country EVER gives you their M1, M2 and M3 figures.

These committees are set up to monitor the process … of the switch of the rate. 

Do you understand what COINS are family? 

They are a FRACTION of the dinar.

What is a coin worth at 1166? (LOL --- “you owe me money!” … it’s like a fraction of a fraction of a fraction).

Abadi in DC … what does the IMF hold? (Article icon_cool.gif

There is reason to PRAISE God! 

Retired US General … “The US of America allowed ISIS to gain a foothold in Iraq” – WHY? (To gather intel.)

Someone said … “Hey Frank, you said that once we saw the HCL, that within a nanosecond we would see the rate.” And I said … “yes” … now let me explain what I meant by that. Can you give me one of the 7 coins right now?

Dr. Shabibi, can I have one of those coins right now? No. Why not? It would be useless … worthless? Not exactly “legal and tender” right now … is it. 

The HCL is a MIRROR-IMAGE of the 7 COINS.

The HCL is in the BUDGET … and will come out when the GOI CBI says so.

If it was released right now it would be WORTHLESS.

COINS are “FILS” – Google … understand what a fraction of a fraction is.

Our Teams are telling us that they’ll show it to us next month.

The space shuttle cannot leave the launch pad until everyone says, “go, go, go!”

Of course Dr. Shabibi is taking his time. May we respect him for it.

There is constant progress in what we’re seeing!

SEE POST #27 … of today’s thread. These are our cliff notes for tonight’s cc.

Both my forum and TopShelf’s forum … we both love Israel...!

I’d like to take you on a “yellow-brick-road” to the CBI.

ARTICLE #1 and # 2

This is beyond stupid. Do you know how much it costs to produce these cards? 

These banks in Iraq are dangling the carrot in front of the citizens to come into the banks to get the MR finished! There is SECURITY … citizens … you don’t have to be afraid anymore! 

ARTICLE #3

You see this committee that is watching the MR … to preserve the value against the USD.

They will reach a point where they will release the 3 zeros and BOOM … they are mirror images of each other. (Lower denoms and coins).

ARTICLE #4

Remove these 3 zeros right now says this committees that are with the GOICBI, UST, IMF, and even Jack Lew. This is a prelude to remove zeros from the Iraq currency! 

My BLUE POST COMMENT about this article >>> Snoopy DANCING … where I said … “PERFECT!” This is OBVIOUS MODE … why do you think Abadi is in DC with the IMF report? To see O? Oh heck no! Poor A is gagging because he has to see O.

ARTICLE #5

EXPECTATION … in the coming days!

If we POINT at a word … study it. See that word? (EXPECTATION) How many times have we told you? WOW! Delta’s Team and brother-in-law … HOORAH!!!! for finding this stuff!

TA-DA!!!!!!!

All honor and glory to our Heavenly Father!
I have pride in my team … and that’s allowed isn’t it?
I’m so sick of these teams who claim people are “cashing-out” every day!

ARTICLE #6 

Look at the last sentence … “EXPECTATIONS of a height in the coming days!” Hello … there it is again. And by the way … the translation should actually say … “the removal of the three zeros in the coming days.”

ARTICLE #7 

Good grief if we can’t get them to come into the bank then let’s take the bank to the citizens – into the streets, markets, vendors, etc.

Raise the value sir [shabibi] … the USD is only going to continue to keep going up and up and up! 

ARTICLE #8 – 

Deputies for the National Government confirm the existence of a political consensus to pass the new Oil & Gas law

For those of you confused..........the HCL is done........hence it is coming..!

Frank26 & KTFA Conference Call Notes - Part 2 - 4/14/2015

Post From KTFA by FrostyTheSnowman » April 14th, 2015, 12:40 am • Part 2

BOOM! 

Last night I said … “goodnight family … ALOHA dreams … a realistic hope to come!” 

The HCL can’t come out right now … because there isn’t a real rate to give to the citizens … 1166, the 4th part of the HCL … (the oil rights to the citizens) … cannot be calculated … there is no known math to do that type of negative math. Fascinating isn’t it? 

For those who say … but I thought Frank said the HCL is done? (Yes … and you’ll see it is … and it’s coming!)

ARTICLE #9
~~~
Rasheed Bank branches Allocated to receive damaged citizens currency

ARTICLE #10

Expectations of low dollar exchange rates during the next two days

Let me talk a little about the VND. 

Russia got together with four other countries that don’t like the United States and DEPEGGED from the USD and created their own oil industry, their own currency, their own federal reserves, their own contracts … their own everything. Even their own dissolution. 

So the USA used 3 factors … the economy, USD and the price of oil (wink, wink) -- to knock the living daylights out of these guys. It did derail them … starting in the beginning of the year. The countries started to fight / divide amongst each other. This is exactly what we wanted. 

The price of oil went down dramatically … that it basically choked them to death … so the USD goes up … which meant that gold went down … and that’s what they [bRICS] used to do what they were doing … but they couldn’t because gold prices dropped dramatically.

So in the meantime, Vietnam comes over the backs of China and Russia and says to the United States … “pssst … pssst … pssst … can we be friends?” 

So we became friends with Vietnam … and all of the sudden in Jan, Feb and Mar we start seeing articles that the Vietnamese economy is exploding! Why?

You don’t know about the contracts that they’ve got worldwide?

You don’t know about the oil they are going to get selling in competition to the BRICS?

So, Russia got so angry … [Putin] contacted Iran and asked them if they wanted to buy weapons. Iran said they shouldn’t do it because they were in “nuclear talks” with the USA.

So, Russia and Iran got together … which didn’t make us [uSA] happy. 

While all of this was going on … the VND … the D and B says they are going to UPGRADE their credit rating.

ARTICLE #11 – 

Economist: Cancel zeros from the currency will raise the value of the Dinar against the dollar

This is the TOP of everything! 

Last week Delta’s team told us about a reporter who interviewed the CBI governor. An “expectation within 2 weeks.” 

Please STOP trying to get a DATE! 

Look at the progression of the process! 

This article is HUGE! This is the basis of what Delta’s team was talking about.

ARTICLE #12 and #13 

Articles on removing zeroes and adding value

This is the MR process … this is the yellow-brick road … step-by-step … article by article … that leads you to the CBI .. they are going to do to their currency. They are going to add value to it!

ARTICLE #14 

Article reveals “The REAL solution” … that will raise the value of the IQD!

It will help get the citizens in the banks.

This is ASTRONOMICAL … this is GALACTIC! 

ARTICLE #15 

Measures to improve the Iraqi Currency

Seriously?!!!!! … How much more do we need family?

Measure to improve … article talks about lifting the 3 zeros

ARTICLE #16 and #17

The dollar and Iraqi currency...how to raise value

Some might get confused.

Which article do you think has strength to it? Obviously to cancel the zeros!

ARTICLE #18 – 

VietNam keeps watchful eye on China

What was last week’s keyword? …………….. (EYE)

Two weeks was … SECURITY … then EXPECTATION.

What is AIIB? (Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank)

May I recommend #223 from the last thread by WalkingStick if you want to study more.

ARTICLE #19 

"Article MISSING"

TA DA !!!!!!!

Didn’t I tell you that the HCL cannot come out right now because we do not have the rate that will allow it? 

What is a fraction of the HCL?

In other words … we need a different rate than 1166 to launch the HCL!

Write this down … POST #84 … “EXPECTATION” … LOW DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE during the NEXT TWO DAYS! 

TopShelf … are you there sir?

TOPSHELF: I don’t know who’s had a chance to look at last week’s spreadsheet report.

It’s gone 2 weeks … in a week!

What I shared last week … it’s starting to show.

This week they are into April – but not showing yet.

Rightfully … they shouldn’t you yet … until they show you until the HCL.

The VP of the USA did have a “nice” understand of certain things being done … and in place and well as certain Providences shared parts of the HCL (HYDRO-CARBON LAW)

The spreadsheet … the 1st quarter is ready.

I’m try to “educate” in a way … to help a few people understand the articles and to to connect the dots.

Please see POST #14 – the process of removing the zeros

When you put that together … you understand that a new rate will reduce the currency in circulation. 

It’s helpful to see the yellow-bricks on the road in my world in the yellow-brick (or cells) on a spreadsheet I’m looking at. I have to be careful what I can share now. Obviously I’ve gotten a little too much “air-time” … I need to be responsible for what I do and share. The knowledge that I have … I pass along the best that I can.

This week the spreadsheet shows that they are into April. 

They are only 5 days behind on their spreadsheet … but when you think about it … they’re really only 3 days behind.

I made the comment last week … what is their last business day of the week? 

If you remove 5 dollars (and burn those 5 dollars) and remove that out of circulation … but if you increase the value by 5 times … humm … just a thought. 

Follow the numbers! 

FRANK – the elimination of currency is a real big issue. I think that Jack Lew is pushing this issue with them. That’s my opinion.

TOPSHELF: We know the HCL is in the budget. We know the lower denoms (and coins) are in the budget. 

They’ve got April 8th up now.

They are more visible now [on the spreadsheet].

They now show the weekly numbers … and now they are doing it.

Last week … I had Frosty post last week’s picture of the spreadsheet.

This week … they are showing that … and then some.

They are within 3 days of their numbers.

Very interesting!

I’m curious to see if they stay at that level … based on what they’re doing. 

Number have to start showing up.

FRANK: It’s interesting that they brag that they’re in a 3 day timeframe.

TOPSHELF: We can’t talk about that right now.

Maybe tomorrow I can break it down for you. 

I’d be happy to share it. I’m happy to share the knowledge I have.

I just want the family and the world to know that I’m not out to compete for recognition … I’m not out collecting … I’m just here to help.

This forum is good people. Everyone deserves to hear the truth. I was a little hurt last week … because I was sharing something different … but the truth always comes out.

The spreadsheet is leading us to the truth.

The info your team brings in … this backs up everything you’ve been seeing in the spreadsheet.

Think about what they are saying … this is a CENTRAL BANK saying these things … not just a bank! That is the number one thing that gets you a rate!

FRANK: All the input/output is at the CBI.

We asked you to walk on the yellow-brick road (paved with gold). Did you enjoy your cc?

The CBI is in the process of lifting the 3 zeros to add value.

It’s almost endless … both the GOI and CBI are boasting of the MR of the IQD.

Interesting … Abadi is here … and Jack Lew is over there. 

RobDel … made a comment about the 50 … good job brother! 

TopShelf … please keep watching that spreadsheet.

This 3 day thing is fascinating! We do not believe in coincidences!

All of this is calculated … in many cases … years in advance.

TOPSHELF: There are some interesting numbers.

The note count … you think about it … is it a single piece of paper … or is it the value of the note? 

A lot of people think it’s the physical note. 

That’s not what they’re saying.

FRANK: Tomorrow’s Bible study … we study “PRAYER IS …” – JOHN ch. 17

Call ended with prayer

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

** The comments made by Frank26, TopShelf and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial advice. **

SECURITY … SECURITY … SECURITY!!!

Is their price you can put on it? Would you give me a nickel for it? ...

Thanks Ron,

But I couldn't get past the blatant disregard for proper grammar in the very first sentence !!!  Heaven knows what the remainder included !!!

Grammar_Police_Logo_WIP_by_Fly_Dog.jpg

the-grammar-police.jpg

18tc8kpteyg7ujpg.jpg

• Upvote 3

***///

wow.. <_< ....off the blue couch and onto the yellow brick road...

wonder of they'll stop along the way to pet the Unicorns... :eek:  :wacko: 

Praise be to Allah that they may use some of their IQD to take an English class. :facepalm3:

Hahaha!! Take an English class!!

• Upvote 1

Hahaha!! Take an English class!!

***///

Stands to reason they are in hobummer's Hawaii.... English not their strong suit.... <_<

These two poi farmers grabbed The Cross in one hand, a fistful of IQD in the other and launched themselves as

the planet's foremost authorities on all things RV. <_<

They're pretty sick pups. <_<

We crack on 'em  for fun -- until The Good Lord gets tired of all their blasphemin'...

then He'll drop a coconut from a palm tree on one or both of their ignorant heads and spare the world. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Here's Last Nights Blue Couch Shuffle Notes (Long) ...

Post From KTFA  by FrostyTheSnowman » April 15th, 2015, 1:05 am  • 

TUESDAY NIGHT CC NOTES 14 April 2015   Part 1

* The comments made by Frank26, TopShelf and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! *

DESSERT IS SERVED KTFAlways STYLE!

FRANK: We won’t have time to “Hawaiian Tours” tonight. We have a lot more information to share with you.

TopShelf are you there?

TOPSHELF: Yes, I’m here Frank.

FRANK: Were you able to complete the study on the spreadsheet, because I didn’t get a chance to call you and ask you today.

TOPSHELF: Yes … I have a little bit that I can share. Some of it I feel that I need to be responsible for … and hold back maybe a day. 
~~~

FRANK: Ok … no problem. Later, I’d also like to share … very briefly … because I promised to do it yesterday … and I just ran out of time. Very briefly, how to EXCHANGE your dinars.

Again, I’m not going to get in to any type of legal counseling where I can get into trouble. But I will go over some of the stuff for a lot of people that need a better understanding. 

TOPSHELF: It was kind of ironic … the (KYC) “Know-Your-Customer” came out yesterday … it hasn’t been really “pushed” over the years – but it becoming very involved with what you’re going to talk about tonight.

Nobody would be upset with you Frank for helping people. At least nobody should be upset for you giving your opinion or anyone else’s opinion. So they can reconcile how to go about exchanging.

If you were in our country and you wanted to exchange US dollars and you came from Mexico … you would want to know. So how come you couldn’t tell a friend how to go about it?

That’s where some of the problems come in. Knowledge … understanding … and then applying that to your own personal situation. 

There are so many situations out there Frank. That’s where people struggle with it … and so they have to kind of pick to see how things will play-out. When they see it happen a certain way … when people come up against a challenge … they would say … “Oh yeah – Frank mention that could be a possibility. A possibility in Frank’s OPINION.

The spreadsheet pertains to something else we’ve been going over. 

The lower denoms and the Fils … and the removal of the zeros … and the reduction of note count. 

It’s in the spreadsheet Frank.

FRANK: It is?

TOPSHELF: Yes … TODAY. It’s been in there. The formula is in there. It’s been doing it’s job.

Understand this is MY OPINION … based on MY KNOWLEDGE … you don’t have to believe it. 

From knowledge we can confidence in which ever direction.

Some people say … “removing the 50 dinar note is not a good thing.” 

Last night Frosty and I were chat/texting late last night … and I asked him to forward something to BackDoc … (and I’m a big supporter of his opinion and his knowledge) …

I heard me say yesterday on the phone … he agreed with me … BackDoc said … “Great job on the call tonight. I agree 100% with you on the note count – is a representation of the value, not just a Fil.”

So what is the 50 dinar?   What is it doing?   Because every dinar is a dinar.

If they are reducing the dinar count … it doesn’t matter what bills they bring in!

They are after a number of dinars.   So, I’ve been watching a spreadsheet Frank.

In my opinion … my knowledge … my knowledge … from the time we were on the phone call last night … I knew what I was waiting to see … to see if it continued … because we are going … that 50 dinar note being taken off for some time now. It’s already being returned. It’s already coming out.

FRANK: (whispers … he knows how much is coming out)

TOPSHELF: There’s over a 100 Million Dinars REMOVED from circulation!

FRANK: (whispers … he knows!)

TOPSHELF: They did the 50 dinar note. I’m not saying the “50 Dinar Notes” --- I’m saying 100 Million Dinar!

That’s the note count! 

FRANK: That’s spooky  … because when we were talking to you on our Monday night call … no, no, no … it was Team Chat … for those who belong to Team Chat Premium … remember we were talking about the 50’s?

Remember we said they are helping to bring the lower denoms out? And I posted that we have about 80 BILLION that have been removed. Remember I said that?

Well … BILLION was in USD’s … and so in DINARS … that would be like 80 Million. So yeah … it’s been about 4-5 days now … (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday – it’s been 5 days now) …

yeah … that’s 100 Million of the 50’s is exactly right. [Wow!] I didn’t even talk to you TopShelf. That makes me feel good. When I can confirm what we’re doing.

TOPSHELF:   If you look at chat … I was trying to get your attention last night Frank. I said Holy Cow! It moves! My knowledge said it should … I was reconciling it weekly. Trying to figure out how many days. Chat stays on after the CC … and I was one of the last people to post … so that you’d see it … that 100 Million NOTES are REMOVED – that are gone!

It’s a formula … it’s the math. It’s doing exactly what they’re saying. The MR … they are at the end of the 4th stage!!!

FRANK: Yes, we talked about that last night. 

I’m going to hold something up. This is the perfect time to show you this ... check this out … this is from Delta’s team … who is on  here tonight … this is the perfect time to show this …
3210979_orig.jpg

Once again … they are plastering all over Iraq right now … in the coming days … they will witness a new class trading 50 Dinar in local market!

That can only require a new rate … [iOO]. 

This is SUPER, SUPER HOT! We will follow this tonight and through tomorrow! 

Hopefully WalkingStick will catch-up on it and we’ll help you on our forum by posting information about it.
This is pretty good!  There is a great EXPECTATION in the next 2 weeks.

That went from “two week” to “coming days!”

We proved the other article … when they said “EXPECTATION!” <<< The exact words that Delta used.

We need at least 2-3 days to study this.

TOPSHELF: I’m going to keep watching the spreadsheet and what they’re doing. 

There is relevant information out there Frank. 

The way they are saying things and using terminology … based on the numbers … and based on what you, your team, my team shares and notices … even the press … it’s all pretty relevant to the MR. 

I think some people forget that when something goes up … something goes down. 

And … it may … well … I’m going to have to hold off tonight. There is something I’d like to share … but I’m going to hold off … at least  for the next few hours. It may be too premature. I need to be responsible with what I’ve got.

FRANK: I’ll call you tomorrow. 

Yes … you’re right, you should go any farther with the 100 Million info that you’ve come across.

TOPSHELF: Congratulations on your Anniversary Frank! It’s my anniversary too. The anniversary of the day I accepted Jesus Christ in my life. 

FRANK: If you know the definition of “Top Shelf” – in military terms … there is only Top Shelf in intel gathering.

A few days ago someone on the Internet tried to slam him … I told him not to respond to it. 

God knows who you are TopShelf, and that you are trying to help people. 

People throw stones at us. Let’s just take these rocks that people throw … and build a nice rock garden. And others who have stabbed us in the back. But we’ll just take those knives and make a nice Gin-Su set out of them instead.
Let me talk to you about EXCHANGING your Iraqi Dinars  and any FOREIGN CURRENCY 

#1 – this is in MY OPINION.

#2 – You need to get professional help

Please WRITE THESE THINGS DOWN!

So … this is MY OPINION … please note … YOU NEED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE! 

Q. Are you going to “CASH-OUT” your dinars? 

A. No

Why would you cash them out and receive American currency?

Never, ever say you are going to “cash-out” your dinars.

Make sure you understand your TERMINOLOGY!

[The right word to use is EXCHANGE] … You are going to “EXCHANGE” your dinars!

#3 – So … let’s pretend that the rate came out right now … and it came out at one-to-one … and you had 1 Million dinars in your home. 

You just can’t walk into a bank in the USA and EXCHANGE a Million Dinars for a Million US Dollars.

The bank does not have that type of currency or reserves.

They are not capable.

That’s why WF is so paranoid … they are not ready … and they will not be ready until the value goes up by the CBI.

You can’t walk into a bank and feel “comfortable” … “secure” and “safe” … you could go in with a “team” … but will you be attracting attention. It’s like sugar for bees.

GET PROFESSIONAL HELP … GET A LAWYER!

If you don’t know one … find one!

If you’re looking for a LAWYER, CPA, WEALTH MANAGER … you wouldn’t find one at a bar. 

Wouldn’t a church be a “wiser” place to find a qualified Tax Accountant, Lawyer, CPA, etc. 

Talk to the officials of your church. Who do they know that you can trust. Talk to your pastor.

Try a family member who has had experience with lawyers.

You will need this lawyer … because if you have 1 Million Dinars … (and if it came out at one-to-one that would be about a Million Dollars USD).

You’re going to need a lawyer to call a bank … and which bank will you go to by the way? 

You know that Wells Fargo is going to be leading them all … that their private bank … Abbot-Downing [WF’s private bank] … is going to be taking a lot of your calls and appointments.

So the answer to that question … IN MY OPINION … of which bank to go to in the United States is the bank that offers you the best perks.

The bank that offers you the best perks.

Each state is different. Some banks might be able to offer you a better incentive than another bank will offer you.

You mean Frank that some bank might offer me a $1.25 and another bank will offer me $1.00?

No. The exchange rate is the exchange rate. They’re not going to mess with that. It will probably fluctuate … probably daily. 

There are many perks. Maybe they’ll give you free checking. LOL!

Maybe they’ll give you insurance on your money in the bank. That would be good, wouldn’t it?

You’re going to want to “shop” [banks] because you’re going to become very, very valuable to many banks. And it doesn’t have to be a bank. It could be a broker, stock exchange … there are many places and individuals that can help you. Many of them. 

Get yourself a Lawyer that will represent you and your dinars. 

Have him/her scan the banking industry … scan all of the exchange houses, everywhere … clearing houses, credit unions, you name ‘em. Check them all out. Someone is going to have something that will attract your attention. 

Have your lawyer call the bank. 

Have one of their officials come to your home. 

With your lawyer (at your home with you) … you can have your lawyer hand over your dinars to the banker … who will then give you a receipt, account numbers and perks.

Then you could ask your Lawyer to ask the banker if they offer any “Wealth Management Services” – that you may be entitled to.

Remember … the bank now loves you because you just deposited a lot of money into their bank … so they may offer you “packages” that they do not offer other “high clients” like you.

If you say … “I’m going to deposit my dinars into an American bank in a FOREIGN account.” 

You could … but do you know what the tax laws are on those? No? 

Do you understand why you need a lawyer? 

That may not be something that you want to do.

Opening up a foreign account in an American bank kinda ticks off the people who run our country and collect our taxes.

Get yourself a lawyer … get them to get you the good bank … have the representatives of the bank come to you … have them do all of the paperwork there in a safe environment … with your legal representation … find out what wealth management packages that bank offers.

Now if you just want to deposit your dinars in a foreign account in the United States of America … oh please be aware of the laws!

You can also deposit them in the CBI banks in America … if you didn’t know that … well … TA DA!

I think there are about 15 outlets. The closest one to me is in Michigan.

In this area … Toledo and in Michigan … they are flooded with banks … flooded with Arab people! 

Nobody wanted what was left of Detroit and Toledo.

So the CBI opens up one of its largest banks in Michigan. 

Can you go into a CBI bank with your dinars and deposit them as foreign currency … in that bank … and keep it that way? 

Once again … wait until you find out what the laws are.

Are the laws already out? No their not.

So how do you know there will be laws that may interfere with what I want to do with my currency in an American bank and leaving it as a foreign currency? Because we have teams … we’re studying this … to help you.

The CBI banks in the USA are not like the banks in Iraq.

Those are governed by the laws of their country.

These banks will gladly take the Iraqi Dinar back.

Another thing you could do is to charter a Leer Jet … and fly into a middle-eastern country with legal representation … and fly into a middle-eastern country and deposit them in a middle-eastern bank. There are many options.

So if you went into a middle-eastern country … and you opened up an account there … and you deposit your dinars there … and they stay as “dinars.” But if you deposit them into the United States of America … they turn them into American Dollars … and you’ve got to pay your taxes on your whole pile of dinars … right there and then.

I wanted to deposit dinars in the CBI banks in the United States … and keep it as dinars … but they’re not going to let me do that. LOL

Heck … people used to deposit in Swiss accounts and keep it there … but the US gov’t has stopped that.

So if you decide you want to open up an account overseas … in one of the middle-eastern banks … it’s nothing new.

Are you familiar with WARKA bank? LOL. Of course you are. 

WARKA bank joined with CitiBank because WARKA became so powerful … because all these 10 years that we’ve been there [iraq] … our soldiers used WARKA to deposit their paycheck in. That’s a lot of accounts and reserves … which many still have.

If people were using WARKA all of these past years … do you understand that you can use a middle-eastern bank and keep your money as dinars … and not have to pay taxes on … even though you’re earning interest on it … because if you’re earning interest in it … it’s in dinars.

So … the day will come though when you want to buy a house … and if you need 200, 300, 400k. So you get that lawyer of yours … or the wealth management people (who know the law) … to help you withdraw that dinar … convert it to USD … and quickly send that money to buy the house.

Do you have to pay quarterly taxes on it? Ask your wealth management advisor or lawyer, etc.

Do you have to pay taxes on the CAPTIAL GAINS TAX? Of course you do!

When? April 15th? Ask your professionals.

Follow the laws and basic policies and procedures when the Lord blesses you. 

Now … one more thing we want to talk about.

I get a lot of phone calls … and posts … about a particular topic … and so I’m concerned about this.

Many of you say … “Well it doesn’t make any sense. They’re going to take the zeros away from the currency … what good is that going to do? The 50’s will still be 50’s … I don’t understand? The 50’s have 1 zero … you’re going to get rid of the 25k’s that have 3 zeros … that doesn’t make any sense to me.”

Yea … because you’re confusing APPLES with ORANGES.

Draw out a 25000 note and write 25,000. That’s 25,000 dinar … correct?
281081_orig.jpg

Many of you look at that currency and say … they are going to remove these zeros (3 zeros) … and all I’m going to be left with is $25. 

No! That’s where a lot of mistakes are occurring. They’re [CBI] is not doing it from that. 

At this phase … part 4 of the monetary reform plan … they’ve already collected the 3 zeros. 

Why do you think they’re collecting the 50?

Because they’re now at the other end of the spectrum. 

You see … when they were collecting the 3 zeros off of the streets [in Iraq] that’s one thing – and they’re done with that pretty much. And whatever 3 zeros are still left in Iraq … well … you can’t even tell that they’re 25k, 10k or 1k notes because the ink is so badly worn off of them … they look like ghost papers. LOL

That phase is gone – (the 3 zeros … collecting them … physically from your hand). <<< The dinars that have the 3 zeros.

That’s why we’re at the other end of the spectrum.

So … [the CBI] before they removed the 50 … they went all the way to the other end of the spectrum … and what did they go to? [CBI says] … 7 Coins in a few days … weeks … it’s coming! LOL!

The other thing that you have to understand … is right now it’s no longer the physical 3 zeros being lifted. 

RIGHT NOW they are lifting the 3 zeros from the EXCHANGE RATE.

(You’re going to EXCHANGE your dinars, right?) … 

So … what is the exchange rate? (Rounding off … it’s .00086)

HERE’S THE OTHER PART OF THE 3 ZEROS THAT GET PEOPLE CONFUSED …
9112955_orig.jpg

.00086 <<< see that?

Take that decimal point and move it [to the right] over 3 places … which give you .86 … which is what starts to match up with what’s on the spreadsheet. 

If you look at your notes … it started off around 85 cents. 

If you remove these 3 zeros … what do you get?

Did you enjoy your cc tonight?  Do you feel good?

Take everything you learned tonight to prayer.

CC ended with prayer.

Remember Those 'Friday The 13th' Movies Where Jason Keeps Coming Back - Heeeere's Frankie ! :o

at-the-movie-theater.gif

:D     :D     :D

FRANK: Hang on … TopShelf has something else before we end.

TOPSHELF: You know how things come in three’s? 

3 days ... 3 zeros ... 3 decimal points ... here’s a little banking knowledge to share … take it for what it’s worth.

The way they refer to their notes (their high denomination notes) … there is a very good possibility that their “terminology” could have to do with the removing the 3 zero notes out of circulation. 

Meaning … they are still of value … just like the US has … the higher denominations … they are still legal tender … but not in circulation any longer.

This is not a plan that they just “pulled out of the sky” … this has been well planned out. It is very much a RESERVE CURRENCY. To help to not only support a region … but a global currency system.

There is a different types of currency that they use. 

It will be interesting to see … what they refer to as 3 zero notes … how they refer to it … that’s from a USD standpoint. 

If they pertains to a western US banking system … then it would definitely play a role. But if it plays any other role, it wouldn’t be the same.

It can be multiple things that are to be done “in three” … that will come out with the same outcome … but will serve multiple purposes. It doesn’t mean that your notes are going to go bad … it just means they are out of circulation.

Once their turned in … with the CBI or any other sovereign nation … they will be removed from circulation … whether electronic or physical. If you stop and think about that .. it makes sense based on what the banking world does.

FRANK:  You know … back in the day when our country was just coming out of the Cowboy days … at the turn of the century … after 1910, 1920’s … 1930’s … the USA had a lot of currency notes with 3 zeros. There was once a 1 Million Dollar Bill – which I saw one time in Las Vegas.

Remember because of the industrial revolution … we even gave up the copper in our pennies to help with the war effort. That material was used … not for currency … but for industrial production.

During the 50’s and 60’s the US gov’t said they were going to remove the 3 zeros … which they did.

When they say they are removing the 50’s from circulation in Iraq … they also planned to remove them and make them obsolete … [hence why they put an expiration (null and void) date on them].

There are no more 3 zeros in our USA currency anymore. Still legal tender, because we didn’t put a null and void date on them.

Many American’s still have 3 zero notes … which they pass along to their children.

Remember the Lady Liberty dime? That was made of pure silver.

We’d like to thank everyone … our Teams and admins … and Andy.

Blow that Shofar Andy!   CC ended with prayer

• Upvote 1

FEI, there were ONLY 9 Billion Dinar of 50 Dinar Notes issued.  Let's do the math.

9,000,000,000 / 1166 = approx $7.7 Million

A little more understanding of what the central Bank is doing.  At the end of 2013, there were about 50 Banks in Iraq.  Of those Banks, only 4 Banks (Rafidain, Rasheed, Agricultural Coop, & Bank of Baghdad) had 50 Dinar Notes in their vaults, which amounted to 801 Million Dinar ($686,964)  The remaining issued 50 dinar notes ($7.2 Million) are in circulation.  This is pocket change for the CBI and has no significant impact on the amount of Iraq Dinar that has been issued and in circulation.

• Upvote 1