Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - Rock Solid Proof That The Dinar Will Not LOP Because It Is Direct From Allaq's Lips !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting With 1/3rd Less Calories Than Luigi's Postings !

4-11-2015   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  ...earlier this week...an article...mentioned the CBI met with the Parliamentary Finance Committee.  Quote:  "In turn, justified the Governor of the Central Bank, according to the statement in response to queries from members of the committee not to implement the project to delete the zeros because it Aigll of paper the size of likely benefit to export more to reduce the number of categories in advance... it is huge news...it is a quote direct from Ali al-Allaq's mouth...Ali al-Allaq is the CBI gov...it does not get any better.  here is the correct translation..."From his side the governor of the central bank explained to the members of the monetary committee why the central bank is not implementing the deletion of zeros right now because it does not lessen the quantity of banknotes preferring the larger banknotes to reduce the number!"  ...it is just great news!   ...we know they want to reduce the physical note count from 4 billion to 1 billion and Allaq says he is not doing the deletion of zeros because that does not reduce the count. Only a lop reduces the value, but not the count...so he is saying clearly...we are not going to LOP...because that does not reduce the note count.  that is rock solid proof that the dinar will not LOP because it is direct from Allaq's lips 

4-11-2015   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   now part 2 of that sentence...they want to use large banknotes to reduce the number...that is also confusing...they are not going to use large banknotes and there is a new campaign starting talking about 50,000 dinar or 100,000 dinar...not happening!  How do I know this?  because introducing larger notes does not reduce the note count either...in fact it creates more!  so what does Allaq mean?  he means they will use notes with higher value to reduce the note count...in other words...lower denominations with a higher exchange rate...that is the only way to reduce the note count.   in fact I can also prove this...back in 2012 the CBI told the Currency book that they were going to release a 50,000 dinar note (but marked at a 50)... So the CBI is going to raise the value, introduce new lower denominations with "higher value" and that will allow them to reduce the paper notes from 4 billion to 1 billion.   ...I have direct information from an economist in Iraq supporting this. 

4-11-2015   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   the appreciation will be gradual...that is the only way they collect those notes and retire them  [But still a float?] absolutely...that is what will happen...as the value raises, the notes are retired and new smaller notes with that additional purchasing power come out...in the end, Iraq has a 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 equal to the dollar.  [is 1166 the start rate or do you think it will go international at different rate?]   it will start there but it wont stay long.  they could never afford a RV not even at a .10.  it has to be gradual or the money supply in the trillions would bankrupt them.  if iraq creates the right environment, laws, stability, etc. the dinar is undervalued and should rise fast!  forget about $3 never happening...the goal is 1 to $1.  I believe it will happen over a 1-2 years...we may see .10 by end of year...if were lucky and .50 by end of 2016.

• Upvote 3

Thanks Thug for bringing over a snipet of Kaps call last night.  It was a very interesting conference call last night, especially the last 15 min.

Over several months, Kap has been interviewing an economist from Iraq.  I think his name is Dr. Baqri, but my spelling is probably off.  What he has been saying to Kap directly matches what Ali al-Allaq said. (Thugs quote above). 

Dr. Baqri  said "the value of the dinar will rise over the long term.  That is what the CBI is looking toward, not a cosmetic change. (definition LOP=cosmetic in nature). A LOP will not benefit the peoples interest" Dr. Baqri also said "there will be a gradual appreciation of the Iraqi dinar. It will be based on the economic growth of the country." 

• Upvote 5

from the Baghdad Times today.

A member of the parliamentary finance committee, on Saturday, about an intention to issue a new monetary categories "Khamisn thousand one hundred thousand", stressing that the aim is to strengthen the currency after deletion of zeros. Said Mohammed's / scales News / "The financial mechanism parliamentary discussed the issuance of new categories to the category of cash and fifty thousand percent as a prelude to the deletion of zeros from the currency." "The goal of the process of issuing monetary categories and deletion of zeros to strengthen the national currency," he said, adding: "The Ankhvaz the monetary value of the dinar against the dollar is to be used in insider more than the Iraqi dinar."

You kinda have read the last sentence a couple of times. "strengthen the national currency"..  

lots of bad google translation on this one
Edited by docneedles
  • Upvote 3

CNN Sources Are Stating That It's Ali Abdul SandFly ! :o

:D :D :D

lol... He will answer either Shukran ( Arabic) or Tashakkur ( Afghan)

this proves nothing to me...."delete the three zeros" has been the debate for years...does it mean lop or does it mean taking the value from.00086 to .86 

by saying the will not "delete the three zeros" still does not prove anything IMO

Good question

• Upvote 1

IMHO They made a deal with these oil producers with a "As soon as we RV our currency you will get paid. This will happen____." Yes they owe the oil producers billions but the oil producers are not sweating it because they have a date already set when they getting paid. All part of the deal.

• Upvote 1

Iraq is nearly bankrupt ;

one article in the oil and gas journal said they owed 19 billion to various oil producers ;

how ?--falling oil prices

Is that in Dollars or Dinars or maybe even that Greek stuff, I think it might be Dracos or maybe even Albertsons Monopoly money.  Take your pick I think.

Jayco that's an astute analogy...Iraq has TPTB watchin' over their shoulder to make sure this little ordeal with the oil contract is bein' subdued quietly...Holders of 98% of the worlds money are in support of Iraq and Abadi's efforts...The AMF acknowledged their willingness to accept Iraq as a member once international...It's all about the private sector and forcin' the issue of transforming Iraq from a one dimintual economy to a multi-phasic economy. Iraq has a lot more goin' for it than oil and it's not a secrete that modern technology is discoverin' the total worth of Iraq. Iraq's dictators since the conception of Iraq and the discovery of oil have been content in wallowing in the abundance of wealth the oil provided for them. The problem lay with the gap between mansions and mud huts...Riding in Lamborghinis' or on a single or double humped Camel...Iraq's doin' it right this time and have the proper backin'...We just don't know the chess game that's been' played...TPTB are playin' this familiar game four moves of what we're seein' on the board and or network news.... jmho      

"in fact I can also prove this...back in 2012 the CBI told the Currency book that they were going to release a 50,000 dinar note (but marked at a 50)... So the CBI is going to raise the value, introduce new lower denominations with "higher value" and that will allow them to reduce the paper notes from 4 billion to 1 billion."

If this is true, the 50 dinar note would hold the value of a 50,000 dinar [if there was one] at .00086 nominal value, which would equal $43.00

This is based upon it being [released] aka instantaneously each IQD valued at $.86

But then there is alleged rumors that the 50 dinar nite is being recalled. FYI - US treasury has no knowledge of this taking place.

That said, if it is actually recalled and there is proof to valuating a 50 dinar note with the value of 50,000 dinars - this means that printed lower denomination will increase the overall IQD supply but then will gradually reduce the supply occupied by larger denominations like the 25,000 dinars being cashed in until they are all removed leaving only the small denominated supply to 1 Billion.

Edited by Rasica
  • Upvote 2

Well then, is CNN's Ali Abdul Sandfly qualified to offer that "Rock solid proof" assured us by Kaperoni?

It Needs To Be At Least 80 Proof For The Great And Mighty SandFly To Get 'Sauced' ! :o

cue2.jpeg

:D      :D     :D

• Upvote 2

IMHO They made a deal with these oil producers with a "As soon as we RV our currency you will get paid. This will happen____." Yes they owe the oil producers billions but the oil producers are not sweating it because they have a date already set when they getting paid. All part of the deal.

Probably so

When asked where french fries originated, Sandfly replied.......Grease?

lol

I got in early and bought mine @ $480 a million....Hesitation has its consequences...To stay ahead it's good to stay on the cuttin' edge of an investment... 

But for many ( like me) it was not a matter of hesitation but a matter of when I learned about this  "opportunity".. When I bought it (  shortly after hearing about it) price was already around $800/900  per Million.  End of 2004 / beginning of 2005  as far as I recall.... It's been  some time....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1