Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 4-15-2015

TexasGranny

***///

Can we let RVonMyMind outta the LOPster tank yet...?  :mellow:

His shell is cracked, But

his tail is now curled up between his spiny legs and his giant claw fell off...

If he's a humble enough crustacean by now,

maybe he can be a free range cockroach of the RV Sea again soon...? :(

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

Good day Adam & Mods and again many thanks for all you do. Mine is a comment searching for comment. In reading a variety of sources of information it occurs to me that under Abadi's direction, there is a significant effort to make progress in a number of areas needing reconstruction. Thus, it makes sense that there would be delay in any contemplated RV, as they would seem to want their country in as strong a position as possible to support such radical chamge. Comment? Agree/Disagree?

Hello Adam - Quick question:  In all seriousness Do you really thing there will ever be RV of the Iraq Dinar in 2015?  The reason I ask this question even though Iraq has made progress, It seems to me that the CBI have NO intensions on RVing the dinar any time SOON (maybe by 2020) because they are not listening to Abadi and it seems like thay (CBI) have thier own agenda.  Year after the year it's little progress but NO RV and recycled articles.  Just wish we can GET some real TRUE Intel on whether the dinar will RV or not..............

• Upvote 5

hi Adam,

I have read the HCL is completed and the 2015 Budget has been published in the gazette.  According to all our past strategy talks, we should be seeing an RV /RI at this point of time.  Abadi is in Washington today meeting with Obama. He is asking for millions of dollars in support and arms.  If the RV comes now, the US stands to take in quite a sum of money since the US holds about 7 Trillion dinars.  Help untangle this confusing mess for me.  Do you see this going on much more seeing what has been completed now?

Also, shed some light on Malaki...........why hasn't he been arrested yet?   How much influence does he have?

Edited by waitingondinar

I get more confused every day.  If Abadi is in Washington asking for Money from the US, World Bank and IMF just to name what I can see, and in the Billions of Dollars, how can they possibly be ready to RV their currency?  Even though I think the GOI and CBI are supposed to be separate I just don't see how this can happen until things even out some.  Am I totally out of touch?  Lost?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hello Adam wanted to say that I am proud to be a platinum member for some time. Additionally, I rarely write, I am an active by stander but when it comes to writing it’s rather rare. My question to you is this: it is understood that ISIS/ISIL robbed a bank in Mosul in June of 2014 and have funded themselves with 429 million dollars.  Isn't it safe to say that ISIS/ISIL availed themselves to countless billions of Iraqi dinars too? If this is the case, then any sort of RV would benefit that organization as well? Could this possible scenario detract the GOI from RV’ing any time soon? Logically speaking, I can see the reason not to RV so as to not help the enemy. Thoughts?

• Upvote 1