Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thank You! Iraqi Dinar Return To Former Glory

Twic=transportation worker identifaction credential.

Cdl=chauffeurs drivers license.

:twocents:

Truck driver acronyms!

P.s.

You may continue living. :eyebrows:

I suppose if I asked ya Skeet what those three and four lettered words meant you'd tell me but then you'd have to kill me!!! :o/

Edited by Muleslayer
  • Upvote 3

RonandStaff I wouldn't go to that extreme to catch up to a couple ol' gear jammers. Truckin' aint what it was back in the 80's, but what is....Back in the day ya didn't drive a truck unless ya knew how to mechanic on it and the trailers...As time evolved drivers became steering wheel holders and knew nothing about turnin' wrenches on the trucks...They said they did but proved different and thus ramifications followed...Once the gubberment got their little hands in the door they swung it wide open for equal opportunity and fair bla bla dedo....If every transportation outlet were regulated to  the same extremes as the truckin' industry, the pilot that flew a perfectly good plan into the side of the mountain last month wouldn't have happened...We've got to have in our possession at all times while drivin' a commercial vehicle...A valid CDL/with the appropriate endorsements related to the cargo in transit, TWIC's Card, Long form Health Certificate with limited access verses your health conditions, cab card for company, road fuel tax, a 1099, permit log, log book that has to be within the service time...and deliver everything that you can look around and see....so folks like yendor can keep their heads in the clouds and think the little I-want-that fairy brought it to the stores so yender can stay in his/her little bubble world....

• Upvote 2