Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Public Auction 03/31/2015 (C133) announce 04/05/2015

yota691

OCR Bing translation

Ad ntathm mazadat

The CBI acknowledged on o/r/n 1.2 a presumptive bidding auction 33 n to sell bank transfers for 91 days and ninety-one days) and $ 200 billion dinars (mm billion dinars only). And whole sale

The amount of offerings and multiple interest rate and a higher discount rate (e%) And the number of participants (6) banks and won amounts provided by h

With appreciation
The Central Bank of Iraq in Baghdad

• Upvote 1

Does it look more than likely that they intend to drag this thing out to the 1st Quarter of 2016 befor they RV ? . . . or did I just wake up in a grumpy mood this morning ?

What did Abadi promise way back when; now we're beyond that timeline, cruising on down the road looking like once again, rowing their boat with just one oar in the water.

This is getting to look like the Titanic's . . . " Don't Panic, All is Well " mode. . . . and we all know what happened on that Voyage, now don't we.

I wonder sometimes if these people REALLY understand what they're up against.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Does it look more than likely that they intend to drag this thing out to the 1st Quarter of 2016 befor they RV ? . . . or did I just wake up in a grumpy mood this morning ?

What did Abadi promise way back when; now we're beyond that timeline, cruising on down the road looking like once again, rowing their boat with just one oar in the water.

This is getting to look like the Titanic's . . . " Don't Panic, All is Well " mode. . . . and we all know what happened on that Voyage, now don't we.

You said a couple of days ago it wasn't happening until 2016 so why you so upset now???

• Upvote 1

10 Years.  What's your reasoning/logic behind your first quarter 2016 thoughts?  Do you think it has to go in the 1st quarter of a year and why not in any other quarter?  And especially if this is Iraq?  Do they do anything that makes any sense to us or anyone else?  If by any logic they should pop this in the 1st quarter of a given year, then wouldn't doing it at another time provide an acceptable smoke screen?

Look at my avatar.  See why I stay to basic questions?

It's Easter 10 Years.  Take a break.  Answer some of these tomorrow or not at all,  No worries.  I'll be here.  We'll be here.  You'll be here.  Adam will be here.  The Dinar will be here.  And we'll all be wondering, Is today the day?  NO

You said a couple of days ago it wasn't happening until 2016 so why you so upset now???

Someone found more Easter eggs than he did.  He got moted.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Yota....With the recent articles about the lack of liquidity in most of the banks...This just seems to be the best way to spread the wealth IMO...I aint the sharpest knife in the drawer and could be in the sink for a good washin' on this assumption.... but doesn't it make sense to have as much liquidity spread out to cover a bet your about to cash in on...especially if your holdin' a Royal Straight Flush... ''Happy Easter''....  

• Upvote 1

It's going to be ok 10 years later, Let them baffle us with as much BS as possible because were learning whats real and whats BS. They have come FAR this year alone and if they keep moving forward they will run out of reasons not to RV.. in the mean time I have a bucket list and a wish list to occupy my time.

10 Years.  What's your reasoning/logic behind your first quarter 2016 thoughts?  Do you think it has to go in the 1st quarter of a year and why not in any other quarter?  And especially if this is Iraq?  Do they do anything that makes any sense to us or anyone else?  If by any logic they should pop this in the 1st quarter of a given year, then wouldn't doing it at another time provide an acceptable smoke screen?

Look at my avatar.  See why I stay to basic questions?

It's Easter 10 Years.  Take a break.  Answer some of these tomorrow or not at all,  No worries.  I'll be here.  We'll be here.  You'll be here.  Adam will be here.  The Dinar will be here.  And we'll all be wondering, Is today the day?  NO

Someone found more Easter eggs than he did.  He got moted.

i got no damn easter eggs 

so i ate the rabbit, just as good with bbq sauce 

god bless you all and enjoy the day with your family 

davis

In my opening line -I was just a wonderin' or maybe cuz I got up in a grumpy mood. Seems like these monkeys have been all over the map of late. One minute it looks positive, the next, depending on the article they're walking it back until you're not sure where they stand.

Just pondering the duplicity of some of this . . . 12 years can feel like an awfully long time to wait, some days. 

• Upvote 3

Announcement No. ( C133 )

The auction remittances No. C133 is a uniform price auction a nominal value of 200,000,000,000.000 dinars concluded auction on 31/03/2015 The presentations amounted 233,000,000,000.000 Danar.usar cutting higher discount rate to a successful tender was 5.00%

DETAILS (AMOUNT IN IRAQI DINARS) NOTES Bonds Opponent Amount Asdaria 200,000,000,000.000 The amount of the presentations 233,000,000,000.000 Pricing Unified Omar Sindh days 91 Settlement date 04/01/2015 Due date 01/07/2015 The number of bidders competitive bidding 6 Number of successful bidders for tenders 6 The total competitive bidding accepted 233,000,000,000.000 Total competitive bidding allocated 200.040 , 000,000.000 Over the returns (discount rates) competitive bidding [4.00% -5.20%] Price cutting% 5.00 The average yield competitive 4.75 The amount of the presentations as a percentage of the amount offered 116.50

Auction Details

• Upvote 1

In my opening line -I was just a wonderin' or maybe cuz I got up in a grumpy mood. Seems like these monkeys have been all over the map of late. One minute it looks positive, the next, depending on the article they're walking it back until you're not sure where they stand.

Just pondering the duplicity of some of this . . . 12 years can feel like an awfully long time to wait, some days. 

Peace be with you 10... things are getting tighter and tighter against my bottom line daily, and I have passed 10 years in this investment as well. I'm thinking these look like maybe 90 day bonds? That sounds good to me. From Adam's last chat the end of this month was brought up as a time-line. If you look at the over all scope of articles posted, they are the best news ever. Abadi in Erbil today? Can't just be to try the tea and bakhlava. Especially after the last few months reports of oil transferred and dinars returned... Peace be with all of us

Edited by djiboutikid
  • Upvote 2

This Auction is not to be confused with the CBI Daily Currency Auctions; it is a Periodic Auction that the CBI holds as they deem necessary.  

CBI Auctions

The Central Bank of Iraq issues CBI bills and has adopted a mechanism that will be applied periodically. The results will be announced at 11 am after the closing time of the auction which is at 10 am.

Announcement Number (C133 )31-03-2015

The auction No. C133 for Central Bank of Iraq bills based on a uniform price auction for IQD 200,000,000,000.000 par value for the bills  concluded on 31-03-2015.

The total public bidding is IQD 233,000,000,000.000 and the cut-off yield (the highest yield of the  successful bidder) determined by the auction was 5.00%.

DETAILS (AMOUNT IN IRAQI DINARS) ...NOTES

Securities Offered Discount

Total Offering 200,000,000,000.000

Total Public Bidding 233,000,000,000.000

Pricing Multiple

Term of Security (days) 91

Settlement Date 01-04-2015

Maturity Date 01-07-2015

Competitive Bidders 6

Winning Bidder 6

Total Valid Competitive Bids 233,000,000,000.000

Total competitive Bids Awarded 200,040,000,000.000

Range of Yields for Valid Competitive Bids [4.00%-5.20%]

Cutoff Yield (%) 5.00

Average Competitive Yield 4.75

Bids Received as % of Amount Offered 116.50

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 4

Only the big hitter can bid for these CBI Bills, with a 5% return...and just what were the consequences that led to the CBI havin' to issue these bills....The PTB has played their game to where they are bein' dealt the cards they want and are doin' it legal with an innocent image viewed by the gullible... jmho

• Upvote 1