Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mnt Goat Wednesday Update - “What Are We Overlooking ?” - 4/1/2015

Thanks TX....This's all well and good...but doesn't have a thing to do with what I'm referring to. I don't think the 2% are worried about monetary anything...I think all you pen pushers are barkin' up the wrong tree...Yall can't see the forest for the trees...Try and over look yourself and concentrate on what's happening...Nothing well happen until all the framework to establish Iraq's commerce happens first...The 2% are goin' to do what the 2% have done throughout history...Take the peoples money...To make money you have to spend money...there's no way around it, PERIOD...The 2% need the laws passed to protect the people that they will take the money from...The 2% don't want anything to do with having money...why should they...They know without a doubt in about 2 to 3 years they'll end up with 98% of it anyway...All they have to do is wait until there are laws that protect their investment in the housing market, manufacturing, agriculture, supplies...etc...Then they can be in prime position on the ground floor to rebuild Iraq and that's when their dividends will prosper...jmho 

• Upvote 1

i wasn't selected to do so.  the rate they're exchanging in at i would only do a few hundred thousand.  I'm waiting for the public rate which is far better.  before anyone asks no i cant say either one or where.  take it or leave it.

Leave it...

• Upvote 2