Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 1 April 2015

Adam Montana

Sandfly for yet another great chat Adam and all your wonderful Mods!!! :)

I'm glad you addressed some of those "concerns" that have been floatin' around here lately Adam....if everyone would just take your advice and hang in there....and stick to the game plan...this thing is gonna pop...they have said that they want a strong currency back...and by George they are gonna get it...time to "Git-R-Dun" Boyz!!!! ;o)

• Upvote 3

I apologize for the confusion - I don't make "a" specific post in the VIP section daily. What I meant was I am in the VIP section every day, and I make multiple posts on various subjects. Sometimes in response to others, sometimes as a new topic that I'm bringing to you all.

Hope that helps :twothumbs:

I see you are VIP now!

If you didn't get the welcome email, I would bet it's in your spam folder since you're using an AOL email account. Please see the "whitelist" link in my signature.

WE didn't lose money - IRAQ lost money when the IQD was devalued. When they RV, that wealth will be "found".

:twothumbs:

They could also be referring to the lost monies they are slowly trying to recover from Maliki's reign, Billions stashed away in foreign banks. They have tons of lost monies out there. For them it is just like starting all over from the very begining as they move from the 20th century to the 21st century. Stupid things like if they set up the mueseums and archeological sites for tourism, where does that income go. It is simply amazing to watch themselves literally catapult Iraq into present day, complete with an economy!!

We need to be thankful that Adam doesn't have a cruel streak with his April Fools jokes. Amazon published a fake start page yesterday with a retro look from the nineties. I spent a couple minutes looking for the link to my account, and finally just clicked the page and it transformed into their current page. I wasn't amused (and from the comments I have heard from others, neither were they).

Adam, like Amazon, could have published a fake intro page to the entire site. Easy to do, and spectacularly effective. But I suspect that it might have caused a heart attack for more than "a couple old ladies" (see SgtFuryUSCZ above). And I don't even want to think what would have happened to Freedomwish.

But I suspect that it might have caused a heart attack for more than "a couple old ladies" (see SgtFuryUSCZ above). And I don't even want to think what would have happened to Freedomwish.

Oh Thwmas, I'm much better now.....I had plenty of Jack Daniels Honey whiskey shots to cheer me up knowing there was a last roll of Scott tissues on hand standing by just in case!!  HA!  :rocking-chair:  :lmao:  :facepalm1:  :bs:  :undocumented: