Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 1 April 2015

Adam Montana

for all of us Military people....  hurry up and wait!  LMAO!  For all the inpatient people that have held on for a long time (I have been in it for a VERY long time) its a waiting game.  If you have had yours for over 2 years, why panic about waiting?  Your money is in a "safe" that you are trying to remember the combination to.  When I hear that people are looking to sell off what they have because they dont want to wait any more...  it just amazes me.  But, If you want to sell yours, let me know!  HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Upvote 6

Good Morning Adam.

Great update...I really appreciate you, your site, all you do, and the people on it,  It is a daily fix for me, much like my morning Joe and my local paper....

Just a quick question...I recently joined your VIP(about two weeks ago) but have no idea if it has been activated.  I don't see anywhere on the site where I can verify it, and have had no email acknowledging it.

A BIG THANKS again.

KEYLIME

• Upvote 1

Great post Adam, and may I say, I detect a heightened sense of enthusiasm in your post. I to agree that things are moving forward quicker then ever and see some fruit budding on the Dinar tree.

I have to admit when your mail entered my phone very early this morning my heart skipped a beat when I saw it was from Adam Montana, nice one :-) caught me off guard.

Appreciate all what you do sir, thanks a million.

• Upvote 2

Good Morning Adam.

Great update...I really appreciate you, your site, all you do, and the people on it, It is a daily fix for me, much like my morning Joe and my local paper....

Just a quick question...I recently joined your VIP(about two weeks ago) but have no idea if it has been activated. I don't see anywhere on the site where I can verify it, and have had no email acknowledging it.

A BIG THANKS again.

KEYLIME

It doesn't look like you've been activated. Could you send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com with your username and the name on your credit card? We will get it taken care of asap.

Thanks for a very encouraging update.  :backflip: I love to do April Fool's jokes, so I was prepared for yours.  :bravo:

A couple of chats ago, you mentioned that you posted something every day on VIP, and I sent in a question on how to find them.  I never heard back, and I'm still looking???????  I must be missing a VIP link or something.  I am platinum.  Could you please help me?  I'd like to make Dinar Vets a part of my morning activities, too, as was mentioned above.  Thanks!

• Upvote 1

for all of us Military people....  hurry up and wait!  LMAO!  For all the inpatient people that have held on for a long time (I have been in it for a VERY long time) its a waiting game.  If you have had yours for over 2 years, why panic about waiting?  Your money is in a "safe" that you are trying to remember the combination to.  When I hear that people are looking to sell off what they have because they dont want to wait any more...  it just amazes me.  But, If you want to sell yours, let me know!  HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yep - hurry up and wait.  I used to have a platoon Sergeant who used to say "Get ready to prepare to standby, this could be a maybe."  That's how I've been feeling these last 10 years.  When it comes to waiting, I guess most of us are a "GO" at this station.

Adam - again, I personally appreciate all you and your Mods do.  I too look forward to contiuing on with this community after " a significant change in the value of the Iraqi dinar."

• Upvote 3

Good morning everyone!
The details really don't make a difference to us, when you really 
boil it down. All we really wand is for the CBI to pull the ever-
elusive trigger on a major change in the rate of the Dinar.

Happy April Fools day, and GOOO RRRRRVVVVV!!!!!!!

:tiphat:

Oooh ... Adam's got a wand !!!

funny-ugly-fairy-godmother-magic-wand-is

In that case I wand a new bank account ... please sir !!!!

• Upvote 3