Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar - If This Had Been Done In 2010 As Shabibi Wanted To Do, It Would Have Come Out At .86 !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From Happy Hour While Tlar Is Getting 'Stewed' !

3-29-2015   Newshound Guru Tlar   If this had been done in 2010 as Shabibi wanted to do, it would have come out at .86.   5 years later the conditions have changed. More currency reserves, a sizable amount of gold, more production, more oil reserves, less dinar, and less debt. The makings of a better stewHad it come out in 2010 as Shabibi wanted, it would have to have increased 3x...in order to reach its potential today, hardly likely with ISIS around.  I for one like the odds and am glad we are here instead of there. 

• Upvote 4

I don't understand how these people think (Iraqis). :blink:     They make rules , they brake rules., they set deadlines that they don't stick to.   :facepalm: 

No one is really serious about this. :huh:   Days turn into months and before you know it another year has come and gone.   Don't they have a plan?  

I find it very hard to believe that anything is going to happen by the 31st.  

I don't know guys I guess Im just tiered of this . :bs:    I want off this ride already .

Sorry for the rant..........Im just frustrated  :(  :mad:  :facepalm3:

• Upvote 8

I don't understand how these people think (Iraqis). :blink:     They make rules , they brake rules., they set deadlines that they don't stick to.   :facepalm:

No one is really serious about this. :huh:   Days turn into months and before you know it another year has come and gone.   Don't they have a plan?  

I find it very hard to believe that anything is going to happen by the 31st.  

I don't know guys I guess Im just tiered of this . :bs:    I want off this ride already .

Sorry for the rant..........Im just frustrated  :(  :mad:  :facepalm3:

That's understandable, MIT. No worries.... You stated you're tired of this.. Well, I'd be very surprised of the contrary ( depending also on when one got into this  adventure/nightmare)..

We Dinar holders around the globe are mainly just dragging ourselves along with this.. Nothing else we can do... Well, yeah, some can sell their dinars but   if one doesn't have a really serious financial urgency  the trend is to hang on and hope it will RV.....( yes, you guessed it) S-O-O-N  ( sorry for the extremely obscene word)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Tlar also said that it should RV before 3/31/15 so it can be retroactive to January 1, 2015.  Yeah...well...here's hoping there, Tlar.

He Wants It To Be Retroactive To 1/1/15 So That It Can Cover At Least 3 Of His Previous Wrong Predictions ! :blink:

:D       :D       :D

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 2

I've been talking to one of my old friends, I don't go around discussing Iraq or the dinar with anyone! It's just they brought it (dinar) up in a conversation with other people around. So I e-mailed them a week later and we started talking.  They have been very up beat about an R V any second,for which I was think their was a very good chance to see an RV this month too! In one of our last E-mails, I ask them where they were getting all this intel from. They told me a guy named tony! I ask  tony renfro? They said yes and somebody named dc! I started laughing and ask you mean to tell me you believe what that con man has been telling you, well needless to say he didn't like that, I was calling ole tony a con man. I told them, ole tony is under indictment for some federal crimes. They told me that was not true. I told them to google tony renfro and they could check it out for themselves! Then I remembered they were mixed up with mlm a travel deal. I think that's how Stryker got involved too. Stryker just found out ole tony was full of $h-t! I couldn't believe it. I was letting that guy get my dinar fever going, with ole tony's b.s. coming in from the back door to me. The moral of story, ask who people where they are getting their intel from, if you do discuss dinar. that way you dont make your friends mad at you, when yoi tell them the truth! :twocents:

• Upvote 2

To be honest here, no RV will happen until after the recall of the 50 dinars is done which is April 30 (I believe). Most felt that was a test for the CBI so if it is a test and the test is not finished, how do you know the results until it is finished? And if an RV doesn't happen between May and August it won't happen this year.  

Also the IMF board usually takes vacation in the beginning to mid August. If there is no RV before then, no RV until the fat lady sings and she hasn't even begun to warm up!

From what I have seen on here, everything leads to a RV but yet no RV. Patience is a virtue. Wait for the HCL to be finalized and put into the Gazette. Wait the RV will happen when it happens. Until then hope but don't see unicorns where there are none.

Sure we would all like it to be done yesterday but unicorns don't exist either.

• Upvote 3

I've been talking to one of my old friends, I don't go around discussing Iraq or the dinar with anyone! It's just they brought it (dinar) up in a conversation with other people around. So I e-mailed them a week later and we started talking.  They have been very up beat about an R V any second,for which I was think their was a very good chance to see an RV this month too! In one of our last E-mails, I ask them where they were getting all this intel from. They told me a guy named tony! I ask  tony renfro? They said yes and somebody named dc! I started laughing and ask you mean to tell me you believe what that con man has been telling you, well needless to say he didn't like that, I was calling ole tony a con man. I told them, ole tony is under indictment for some federal crimes. They told me that was not true. I told them to google tony renfro and they could check it out for themselves! Then I remembered they were mixed up with mlm a travel deal. I think that's how Stryker got involved too. Stryker just found out ole tony was full of $h-t! I couldn't believe it. I was letting that guy get my dinar fever going, with ole tony's b.s. coming in from the back door to me. The moral of story, ask who people where they are getting their intel from, if you do discuss dinar. that way you dont make your friends mad at you, when yoi tell them the truth! :twocents:

Yes... After all they say that  Truth will set you free......

Patience is a virtue.

End Quote

Yep.....and sometimes it becomes  making a fool out of lots of  people ( millions).

Some of us will start giving up ( hope & expectations) within the next 5-10 years of waiting, I predict.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

This just in from Luigi......

03/30/2015 Wannabe Guru Luigi: I was at Dr Shabbibis office today being treated for PTSD....Posting Traumatic Stress Disorders and he told the nurse that Tier3 will be cashing out in Reno by this weekend

Drop Ur Dong And Grab Ur Thong Luigi - It Looks Like Ur Headed For Belize ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5