Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

African Economist Samir Amin on the World Social Forum

umbertino

I appreciate this cats point of view, however, it just might as well be said that why don't we blame everything thats happened to us in our present stae of affairs on the LAST 2000 years. Laying blame on any one [or more] specific is hyprocrisy. This planet and all its people are interconnected.

My Phd. is Anthropology. I could write a thesis on what this cat says. Laying responsibilty for the worlds problem at the feet of your target because of a passionate ideology negates your point. The world is in the hands of the very people who directly or "indirectly" pay His way. Great Thinker or unassuming mouthpiece. 

For the days of Aristotle or Plutarch . . . or the Founding Fathers. Although they were passionate in their beliefs, Freedom at its core becomes the lynchpin for Mr. Amin. Mr. Amin is on the right track to be sure.

Thanks Umbertino . . . very thought provoking article