Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abdul-Mahdi: our stock of oil will make us leaders of the country for centuries to come

yota691

Abdul-Mahdi: our stock of oil will make us leaders of the country for centuries to come

29/03/2015 12:05 | Number of Views: 383

Font Size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif
87443196-iraqi-vice-president-adel-abdel

Direction Press

Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, Sunday, that Iraq's oil reserves would make him leading the country to the countries of the world for centuries to come, pointing to the country's need to increase production and oil exports during the next phase.

Said Abdul-Mahdi, in an article published in the local citizen, said that "some delusional thought that the money has been spent in research and development and increase production and drilling more wells in the areas of oil and gas, is the effort is misplaced, because of the difficult economic conditions and the fight against" Daash. "

He added that "in spite of the collapse of oil prices, which led to the financial crisis, but Iraq is not the country's poor, and it should adopt a rational policy, and has already trimmed the budget, and omit the billions of dollars of expenses, either unnecessary or that can be deferred, and are increasingly thinking about the revitalization of the economy Ahli and private, which may open new horizons towards reform process and the seriousness of operations. "

He said Abdul-Mahdi, in his article, "everyone knows the extent of the Iraqi economy's dependence on oil, now and for the duration of an adversary, Oil will remain a key factor to provide the necessary funds, through an increase in production and exports, to be able to complete the infrastructure vital broadcast in other real sectors .. as well as to maximize the its position in the international markets. "

The oil minister stressed that "Iraq is able to do the job investor basic fact we know it and know Investors, which is the magnitude of its assets or the enormous stocks that provide a guarantee for any serious investment in the country," adding that "the reports confirm that our stock oil original is 516.772 billion barrels record, The reserves of the original record 181.4 billion barrels, and the remaining reserve up to 01.01.2015 is a record 142.4 billion barrels, and the gas reserves and associated residual heat up

01.01.2015 is 130.966 trillion cubic feet, of which 32.695 trillion feet of free gas, and 98.271 trillion cubic feet of associated gas, all without the expense of Kurdistan fields and explorations showed recently. "

He explained that "these quantities large oil makes Iraq oil countries topping for centuries to come, it has these precautions, he must think hard about how to invest for the benefit of the country and future generations, which made Iraq, nevertheless all conditions experienced or suffered Mnha- attractive to investors as We have seen and are seeing now. "

• Upvote 7

you know ,  when  ya read articles like this ,  Iraq will be the   " leader in oil  of all countries "   this  might be true ,  but if they do not  get  the dinar  values  back in line with the other countries  they will be a laughing stock of the oil producing countries  { this is my  thinking any way } they went  from above three --- { I do not care if if was saddam  boosting it !  it was  at this mark in the early years also  enough for  me too see it will and can go back --- with this statement in the topic }  at this  moment in time  they are giving  oil away ,   just too get  above the  proverbial {    in the black  of economics  } ........    looking forward too  the end of this year  too first quarter next ,  to see  what  the  movement  my hold for us  and  Iraq   :peace:    at  least  it is  positive  news  .............      thanks  yota   

• Upvote 2

Every year we see the same articles saying Iraq will be this and that....Stop talking and do something about your currency

Ah...YUP!  I am with you, eburt!!!  Let's get this DONE NOW!

***///

Don't worry, JEEPGUY.... they are hell-bent on coming out higher than the Kuwaiti Dinar

so, we should be good.... we hope:praying:

Iraq sure does talk about being higher than the Kuwaiti Dinar.    As we all know, we need less talk and more action!  PUSH THE GREEN BUTTON!

• Upvote 3

Oil as an energy resource has a limited future. Lots of current tech (Solar, Hydro, Wind, Tidal & Nuclear) are nibbling away at oil's value. Some more tech on the close horizon will either enhance existent technologies or significantly disrupt current producers. Make hay while you can Iraq!

you know ,  when  ya read articles like this ,  Iraq will be the   " leader in oil  of all countries "   this  might be true ,  but if they do not  get  the dinar  values  back in line with the other countries  they will be a laughing stock of the oil producing countries  { this is my  thinking any way } they went  from above three --- { I do not care if if was saddam  boosting it !  it was  at this mark in the early years also  enough for  me too see it will and can go back --- with this statement in the topic }  at this  moment in time  they are giving  oil away ,   just too get  above the  proverbial {    in the black  of economics  } ........    looking forward too  the end of this year  too first quarter next ,  to see  what  the  movement  my hold for us  and  Iraq   :peace:    at  least  it is  positive  news  .............      thanks  yota

Much appreciated Yota, for bringing the article. I truly agree with you jeep, there going to try to get all there ducks in a row this year. Hopefully the first of 2016 they will be Isis free and there economy booming, the hcl completely signed and put in gazete. All the final laws passed that they need, and then and only then you will have every country in the world fighting to get in line to invest in them. Go Iraq 2016 IMO
  • Upvote 1

I'll lay odds - 10 to 1 right now - Iraq blows the deadline, they screw around and blow any chance no matter how slim of an RV in June [ highly unlikely anyway, so that becomes a suckers bet ], and we're waiting to see what these fools are going to concoct in the 1st Quarter of 2016.

As I said earlier today; Deadlines amuse these people. They're not interested. I feel for Abadi that his word [promises], hinges on this sorry lot of losers. 

• Upvote 2