Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OCD POLL ON RV  

78 members have voted

1. 1. HOW MANY TIMES PER DAY DO YOU THINK OF A RV?

• Less than 1
    • 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-20
    • 21-50
    • 51-100
    • More than 100

It's hard when the vision of what you see yourself doing in the future is most likely tied up in a healthy RV! There is nothing wrong in dreaming as long as we still keep living our lives productively in the meantime. Dreams are what makes things happen beyond the norm....without believing and reaching for more...especially if it involves helping others...Life would...imo...just become a "settled for" state of mind! Not gonna get on my soapbox other than to ask the all important question..."what if"? All great achievements began with "what if"...I still believe each of us are created to push out the boundaries of what's possible! I also happen to think we can enjoy life while we are at it too! :) Call me crazy but I think "The Big Picture" is made up of millions of little pieces like a puzzle and as each one of us reach's their fullest potential it begins to create a Rembrant...just sayin'!!! ;o)

• Upvote 1

It seems more and more that I just come here to DV to read the posts and comments from familiar (and unfamiliar) members rather than hoping to hear anything real about an RV happening.

Been disappointed toooooo many times to even have the energy to care about the latest rumor anymore.

If the RV happens, then so be it.

If not, then I take comfort of knowing I am in good DV company regardless of any potential windfall.

I'm with you. I come to DV with zero expectation of an RV as too many ducks are yet to be lined up. Besides the Iraqs are notorious at not doing what is announced.

When the internet is working I do look forward to a daily dose of the stories and humor from the likes of Mr Moose. I enjoy reading how different you American's think and react to situations. I am astounded by your patriotism and fervour. 

The best part is keeping in touch with what other members are encountering in their day to day lives and to learning from each other in all aspects of life. I've met some swell people here and only hope I get to meet some of you F2F in the not too distant furture

• Upvote 2