Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OCD POLL ON RV  

78 members have voted

1. 1. HOW MANY TIMES PER DAY DO YOU THINK OF A RV?

• Less than 1
    • 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-20
    • 21-50
    • 51-100
    • More than 100

never

i only come here for luigis updates and humour

ok i lie 

depends on how many credit collectors call, if 26 call

i think of the rv 26 times  hahahaha

4 or 5 times 

you on the site here you are thinking about it

• Upvote 2

Had to take a job in retail. First time every, I know just shot me. I think of a RV everytime they tell me how many CC we need to open and how close we are to making the day - 10 to 15 times.

Man, I feel your pain!

I had a job a K-Mart when I was in HS & I have NEVER wanted to work in retail again!

Sad that the Middle Class has had such a hard time! Most have had to take lower paying jobs to survive & now I hear that young folks can not find work at all! Meanwhile, as the poor population groups, the Middle Class get smaller, the rich just keep getting record profits!

Now with the Republican's controlling both Houses - the problems will continue to get worse! :(

The one shining light in the darkness is: The Republican's have their golden oportunity to show America what their vision is & their true colors BEFORE the 2016 elections! I am sure by that time - America will see how they have only helpped Big Business & the rich get richer while hurting the poor! Sure hope we do not end up with another Obummer! ;)

• Upvote 1

gymrat.....

Did you foget ass-bama is a demarat?

Nope......................Obummer was elected & re-elected because America wanted change! The sad thing is we got change! Just not in the direction we hoped! LOL

The Republican's are going to shoot themselves in the foot again! I was hoping they would enact some common sense laws & changes that would benefit America instead of just the big business & rich. Seems like they are not that smart!

The 2016 election is theirs for the taking IF they are smart. Judging from their actions so far - they will create another "America wants change atmosphere again! :(

• Upvote 2

***///

We make it a point to include the RV in our Daily Prayer for all the good it can do for our Wounded Vets.

Then we try to put it out of our minds and get on with daily life.  Let go, Let God.

Of course dropping in here so often puts it right back in front of us,

but it doesn't have the same effect on us then as if we were dwelling on it and allowing it to consume us.  :)

• Upvote 5

***///

We make it a point to include the RV in our Daily Prayer for all the good it can do for our Wounded Vets.

Then we try to put it out of our minds and get on with daily life.  Let go, Let God.

but it doesn't have the same effect on us then as if we were dwelling on it and allowing it to consume us.  :)

You took all these words right out of my mouth.......... :o      How did you know? :shrug:

It's hard not to think of an RV when you're standing on the edge of wonderful change about to be taking place.   This is something that is going to affect so many lives it's mind blowing.  At least thats how I see it.

But I let go and Let God.   :praying:

• Upvote 5

It seems more and more that I just come here to DV to read the posts and comments from familiar (and unfamiliar) members rather than hoping to hear anything real about an RV happening.

Been disappointed toooooo many times to even have the energy to care about the latest rumor anymore.

If the RV happens, then so be it.

If not, then I take comfort of knowing I am in good DV company regardless of any potential windfall.

• Upvote 9

***///

Well said Sgt !!!!

• Upvote 3

It seems more and more that I just come here to DV to read the posts and comments from familiar (and unfamiliar) members rather than hoping to hear anything real about an RV happening.

Been disappointed toooooo many times to even have the energy to care about the latest rumor anymore.

If not, then I take comfort of knowing I am in good DV company regardless of any potential windfall.

Agreed

• Upvote 4

Once a day is what the doctor prescribed.

Ditto on that!

• Upvote 2