Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US Politics... who will win the next Presidency?

Unfortunately I can see Obummer making sure there's such chaos in America next year this time that he will try surpassing the 22nd Amendment and run for a 3rd term. He's already said (rumor) that he wanted to run back in May of 2014.  

Personally I'd like to see Walker.

• Upvote 1

Interesting opinion... I don't agree, but if I'm wrong I'm not going to be upset!

*pew* *pew*!

I like that guy Bobby! The first thing that springs to mind is his name: "Bobby". No way he was born "Bobby", but let's move past that.

He is definitely an outspoken conservative that actually resonates with the people on the occasions I've been privileged to watch him... but how are his political race winning skills?

The ONLY reason I disagree with TG's post above is because winning an election for President (IN MY OPINION) is not about being qualified... it's about being "popular". The Clintons have mastered that, and even though Hillarious is taking some heat right now... I can see her coming back from it, gathering the woman and democrat vote, scraping up some minority checkboxes, and actually winning.

That's why I won't count her out of the race, as much as I despise her lying troll face.

This is my thread :D And I asked YOU who will win!

Don't turn this around on me!

But if I had to guess,Your instincts are telling you Hillarious?

I value your opinion.

:macarena:

Scott Walker...

He's got a huge bald spot.

:(

I'm sorry everyone... but that's actually a factor.

He's not black, he doesn't have a ******, and he has a huge bald spot.

BALD SPOT?  :huh:

Bald is beautiful!  He should go all the way... shave it off like a badass!  And just for fun, he should grow a soul patch!   :eyebrows:

... but that's just me!  :P

• Upvote 3

Interesting opinion... I don't agree, but if I'm wrong I'm not going to be upset!

*pew* *pew*!

I like that guy Bobby! The first thing that springs to mind is his name: "Bobby". No way he was born "Bobby", but let's move past that.

He is definitely an outspoken conservative that actually resonates with the people on the occasions I've been privileged to watch him... but how are his political race winning skills?

The ONLY reason I disagree with TG's post above is because winning an election for President (IN MY OPINION) is not about being qualified... it's about being "popular". The Clintons have mastered that, and even though Hillarious is taking some heat right now... I can see her coming back from it, gathering the woman and democrat vote, scraping up some minority checkboxes, and actually winning.

That's why I won't count her out of the race, as much as I despise her lying troll face.

His first name is actually Piyush, Bobby must be a nickname! Anyway, in response to the Hildabeast, I've got to jump into the deep water to render an opinion ( actually its someone else's but I happen to agree with it.) Have you ever heard of the DISC assessment?

If not, it's a behavior assessment that uses four different types of categories to explain things about your personality. The idea being that if you fit into one particular category then you might automatically assume that anyone you interact with understands things just as you do. For instance, when giving directions to someone you might be short and to the point. The person receiving those directions might be someone who needs much more detail in order to perform whatever task you gave them. The assessment is designed to help you be more effective at communicating with a variety of people that have different personalities than your own. ( long set up...sorry) Anyway, at the end of my training meeting on this, the creator of this assessment had us identify the personalities of every president from Jimmy Carter through Obama. His assertion was that no one has ever been elected with the same personality type as their predecessor. The only exception was if someone (Regan, 43, Obama) was reelcted. His point was that the Hildabeast has the same personality as Obama ( according to DISC) and therefore has no shot at becoming president. The reason being that the American people get tired of a particular personality over time and look for a change. Is he right? I hope so! I don't know but I thought it was a very interesting take on it.

This is my thread :D And I asked YOU who will win!

Don't turn this around on me! 

:macarena:

who do I want to win??...Scott Walker or John Kasich.  Who WILL win???  Hillarious Clinton.  As much as  it hurts my fingers to type that.  BUT I do not believe she is as far left as what is in the white house now.  She understands like Bill did, that if she moves toward the middle, a lot more will get done.

winning an election for President (IN MY OPINION) is not about being qualified... it's about being "popular". The Clintons have mastered that, and even though Hillarious is taking some heat right now... I can see her coming back from it

It pains me to say that you are correct.   It is my opinion that Hilary Clinton has already been chosen to be president and not by "we the people" but by the "PTB".  Her cocky ,self righteous demeanor say's it all.   I don't feel that "we the people have a choice".   I hope that I'm wrong with every fiber of my being but something tells me that Im not.   Please God let me be wrong.  :praying:

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 2

Whoever 'talks" the best game, and has enough special interest money behind them.

Sad to say, Mrs. Clinton is likely who will be next.

It is often this shallow, unfortunately. Add outside influence and additional funds,

it's how the system works. Bought and paid for before the candidate starts repaying

the 'favor'. Who do I want to win? Someone who is NOT a career politician, who has

the courage to say NO to special interest, and who actually loves his country and

will honor all the constitution and its laws and respect the people. I know, it is just a

dream.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

He's got a huge bald spot.

I'm sorry everyone... but that's actually a factor.

I have to admit that when I first saw this I was upset that people would vote for best looking rather than best candidate.  Upon further review I realized you were correct.  From Douglas Brinkley liking the cut of Obummers jib and David Brooks impressed with the crease in his pants, all the way back to the Kennedy/Nixon debate (where studies showed that those who listened to the debate on radio said Nixon won because of what he said and those that watched on TV said Kennedy won based on his cool looks and Nixon sweating) appearances do matter.

That being said I am putting my money on Walker.  If looks do matter I will bet the bald spot over the Hildabeast any and every day.

• Upvote 3

Who do I want to win? Someone who is NOT a career politician, who has

the courage to say NO to special interest, and who actually loves his country and

will honor all the constitution and its laws and respect the people. 

Very well said Jim . I agree.  The hard part is finding someone like that.

• Upvote 1

Tell us Adam WHO WILL WIN?

If I say Hillarious, is everyone going to blame me if she actually does get the spot?

I don't want to say Hillarious. I really really don't.

Hehehe I agree with you Adam about Scott Walker. He needs Rogaine for that monkey butt! But I have a dark prediction for the next President-- Obama will be in charge after he declares martial law just before the elections.

I'm waiting for him to Executively Order that the 2 term limit deal was better suited for this country 100 years ago, but shouldn't apply today.

What's to stop him from running a 3rd time, other than that one silly outdated rule?

BALD SPOT?  :huh:

Bald is beautiful!  He should go all the way... shave it off like a badass!  And just for fun, he should grow a soul patch!   :eyebrows:

... but that's just me!  :P

Hahahaha :D

:facepalm2:   That was Tina Fey.  Sarah never said that.  Don't be a low-information voter. 

:facepalm2:

who do I want to win??...Scott Walker or John Kasich.  Who WILL win???  Hillarious Clinton.  As much as  it hurts my fingers to type that.  BUT I do not believe she is as far left as what is in the white house now.  She understands like Bill did, that if she moves toward the middle, a lot more will get done.

A lot more will get done to destroy the country as it once was.

Then again, if someone were to "damage" Obama's America, maybe that's actually an oxymoron and things would go back the right way.

HMMMM....

• Upvote 2

Adam Montana's PhotoAdam Montana

Today, 07:13 PM

Saintsfan, on 26 Mar 2015 - 3:33 PM, said:

Tell us Adam WHO WILL WIN?

If I say Hillarious, is everyone going to blame me if she actually does get the spot?

I don't want to say Hillarious. I really really don't.

No, cant hold you responsible for a beauty contest, especially a contest where the least ugly of the ugly contestants win...

• Upvote 1

Here is the ever so popular Shab opinion.  The presidency is Mrs. Clinton's to lose.  And here's why.  The Republican party is fractured....from a little right to far right, just like the last election.  They are afforded too many choices, and when the nominee is named, disparager will stay home on election day.  The Democratic party on the other hand only has Mrs. Clinton at this point (though she has not made it official) and the those hungry for more government perks will show up in droves.  Simple math tells me she can't be beat.  Hopefully in the end, the best person for our country wins....or should I say, the least crappy person?    :peace:   Ted Cruz has no shot.....not enough Americans have seen the light and share his vision.  Perhaps 2020 will be his time.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3

Scott Walker with Marco Rubio............................... :bravo:

Definitely Scott Walker as President. He has the experience for the fight, and is best prepared to look at opposition (democratic ) smoke being blown up someone's skirt and saying "woo, hold up now. Your wrong, and you are just trying to cover up again your position on xyz. Which is deceptive to the people of this country."

Marco Rubio as VP? Hmmm, could be. Could be. Trey Gowdy as Attorney General, for sure.

• Upvote 1