Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US Politics... who will win the next Presidency?

Democratic nominees are actually a bit sparser than I anticipated... people are picking Hillarious, but nobody else is really getting a ton of attention.

Republican nominees are like spinning a wheel... so far, Ted Cruz is the only one to actually throw his hat in the ring. (Is he the only one to announce a bid at this point? I don't think Hillarious has announced an official intention, now that I think about it!)

I have my opinions, and you can bet your sweet patootie that I'll be slinging them out there in the coming months! 

(NOTE: WE ARE IN THE POLITICS SECTION!)

So... who do you all think will win the next US Election? 

ANOTHER note: I asked a specific question. Bonus points for anyone that actually shows reading comprehension skills, regardless of your answer/opinion/thoughts!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

Maybe I should clarify.... yep, I definitely need to clarify.

The question, my friends, is not who do you *want* to win.

The question is this:

WHO WILL WIN?

-------------- //////DUN DUN DUN DUN.... ////// ------------ 

:popcorn:

The country might be poised to continue making history with Clinton winning the election.  

If you're right can I blame it on you?

Personal opinion - Ted Cruz will be elected!

If Sarah Palin enters the fray, it will end up being a Palin/Cruz or Cruz/Palin ticket.

If the media was honest about their support, this would be obvious but since the media is in the tank for the Dems, you will never hear the truth!

Unless there is massive voter fraud, or the liberal media does a super cover-up job, there is no way Hillarious Clinton will be elected. She does not have the charisma and con man attributes of Obama.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If Sarah Palin enters the fray, it will end up being a Palin/Cruz or Cruz/Palin ticket.

If the media was honest about their support, this would be obvious but since the media is in the tank for the Dems, you will never hear the truth!

Unless there is massive voter fraud, or the liberal media does a super cover-up job, there is no way Hillarious Clinton will be elected. She does not have the charisma and con man attributes of Obama.

Theyre the same people in two different bodies

The pendulum will swing for Scott Walker! Better? :)

My opinion... and take this how you will, but I'm just going to lay it all out there.

Some people aren't going to like how I end this post, but that's just "how it is"!

I live in Wisconsin, and I've been VERY much at the heart of his controversy.

If you're a Teacher, or in a Union, or a Democrat.... you probably don't like Scott Walker.

With THAT said, I will praise that man up and down for days on end for taking the Wisconsin budget from a deficit to a surplus... and 99% of the waking days of my life I would vote for a President to do the same!

There is a chance that I would have reason to not do that, which is why I said "99%"... but that's a long conversation, so let's get back to Scott Walker.

He's got a huge bald spot.

:(

I'm sorry everyone... but that's actually a factor.

:(

He's not black, he doesn't have a ******, and he has a huge bald spot.

Every Dem political ad will show him from a camera in the upper left area of his head, and it will have some kind of political message decrying him as an uncaring monster, and it will show his bald spot.

If Scott Walker wanted to be President, he should have started working on that about a dozen years ago. 

I personally don't care about his hair. But the American public (the voting public, thank you) is so obsessed with the Kardashians and the Trumps and the Bachelor (anyone obsessed with that show should be shot and not allowed to breed ever but I digress) and "Who's Who"... unfortunately, regardless of how qualified or not Mr Walker is, he won't win.

That's my :twocents:

• Upvote 1

Interesting opinion... I don't agree, but if I'm wrong I'm not going to be upset!

*pew* *pew*!

I have felt for a while now that if Bobby Jindal would run he would win. He is an outspoken conservative that would give a much needed contrast to anyone that the dems might run. Personally, I'd like to see a Jindal/ Haley ticket in 2016.

I like that guy Bobby! The first thing that springs to mind is his name: "Bobby". No way he was born "Bobby", but let's move past that.

He is definitely an outspoken conservative that actually resonates with the people on the occasions I've been privileged to watch him... but how are his political race winning skills?

The ONLY reason I disagree with TG's post above is because winning an election for President (IN MY OPINION) is not about being qualified... it's about being "popular". The Clintons have mastered that, and even though Hillarious is taking some heat right now... I can see her coming back from it, gathering the woman and democrat vote, scraping up some minority checkboxes, and actually winning.

That's why I won't count her out of the race, as much as I despise her lying troll face.

Tell us Adam WHO WILL WIN?

This is my thread :D And I asked YOU who will win!

Don't turn this around on me! 

:macarena:

• Upvote 1

He said he won't. :shrug:

That's not realistic. The Clintons are proven election winners.

I'm not saying it would be an easy fight! But I definitely wouldn't count her out so easy either!

ok being on the other side of the line here, Canada, god pleasssssseeeee give me back bill clinton,

economies were doing well, no bs in the world, 

bill for president

please note i am canadian, living in a igloo, we do not have presidents here only prime ministers,

and boy they dont do a good job for us here i tell ya

go bill

I don't want Hilliary, I don't want Sarah.  Hilliary is just a bad choice, especially with all the things that has come out.  Sarah, the last time she ran, acted like she never had a cl;ue about anything, but she could see Russia from her back porch.  Go Sarah, lol, pfft.  She is a right handsome lady though and that will get her a lot of votes.  Nothing against women, but these are not good choices in my opinion.  I liked what Ted Cruz said during his speach at Liberty University, what he says he will do and actually does, we will have to wait and see.  I personally would like to see Rubio get in the picture, he and Cruz has a lot of the same ideas.  

So as far as who wins?  I don't know, but your right Adam, appearence does make a difference.  The one that will win, will be like someone has already stated, the one with the most strings attached.  It has always been that way and always will be.  Even if someone wins the popular vote, the Electorial votes determine who will win.  Personally, I think we have enough common, down to earth, even thinking people here on DV that they should let us replace all of the members of congress.

Thats my  opinion anyways.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1