Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Baghdad will send 500 billion dinars for the Kurdistan Region

yota691

115483Image1.jpg
Iraqi currency

Roudao - Arbil,  revealed Minister of Displacement and Migration in the Iraqi government Derbaz Mohammed, said the central government will send 500 billion dinars for the Kurdistan Region within the next week, adding that this amount will be sent as part of the region's share of the general budget for the month of March. 

He Derbaz Mohammed network Roudao media, "The amount to be sent to the province of Kurdistan is about punches oil exported from the province of Kurdistan to calculate the Iraqi government, so the Iraqi government is determined to send the region's share as much of the oil exported from the region."  The Minister of Displacement and Migration, that the amount to be sent is to mow the share of province Kurdistan for the month of Mara, which is estimated at 500 billion dinars, but the Council of Ministers did not discuss this matter, because Baghdad, insisting that the issue of Kurdistan from oil 550 000 barrels a day to calculate the SOMO. "  He is scheduled to send Baghdad share the Kurdistan Region of the general budget This year before the beginning of each month, as the minister said.  The Iraqi government and the Kurdistan Region have signed an agreement providing for Tshehadr region 550 000 barrels of oil per day from Kurdistan, including Kirkuk via Ceyhan port to calculate the Iraqi government, by contrast, that the Iraqi government is sending the share of the Kurdistan Region of budget public, amounting to 17% of the entire region.

• Upvote 1

500 billions dinars is around $429 millions dollars.!

If the central goverment is sending this money to kurdistan region, why is taking so long to make the HCL a law?

I believe HCL is a law by now but they want to keep it secret for another reason

just my opinion.!

• Upvote 3

500 billions dinars is around $429 millions dollars.!

If the central goverment is sending this money to kurdistan region, why is taking so long to make the HCL a law?

I believe HCL is a law by now but they want to keep it secret for another reason

just my opinion.!

HCL might be agreed as Law once the Kurds get their money .....?