Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 25 March 2015

Adam Montana

You're back!  I missed your input, Chuck, good to see you return!

Thanks drj. Have to step back every once in awhile. Things get a little crazy out here but nice to see how how the gang is doing.

Hey Chuck, Are you trying to say that Maliki is defecting to Obama-land? 'Cuz if he is, I'll try to be on the welcoming committee with 2nd Amendment approved party favors!   :eyebrows:

Thanks 429. Trust me when I say I want him to feel the full force of the 2nd Amendment.

• Upvote 2

Hey Adam -  DO YOU remember that time skeetdog pestered you to answer a question and you responded?

Huh?       Well, Do you?

I mean,    Do you?

No really, DO YOU????

Cause - I'd like to know ...

Can you stop Thuggie from posting those nasty pics of Luigi?  I mean - like my eyes are burning out of their sockets !!!  :eek:

In all seriousness - thanks for another great look at the week that was!!
  • Upvote 2

P.P.S. Any reasonable person can see where this is headed.

End Quote

But Adam....We Dinarians are known worldwide ( by now) for being totally unreasonable.....Smile

Hey Skeetr.  I can one up ya.  I can carry one-two three dozen donuts and three gallons of coffee while drinking a Pepsi on a nude Beach.

I've got a grocery bag, a Thermos and a can of Pepsi.

Wanna end this here?

I am.

A nudist debate

Hey Adam -  DO YOU remember that time skeetdog pestered you to answer a question and you responded?

Huh?       Well, Do you?

I mean,    Do you?

No really, DO YOU????

Cause - I'd like to know ...

Can you stop Thuggie from posting those nasty pics of Luigi?  I mean - like my eyes are burning out of their sockets !!!  :eek:

In all seriousness - thanks for another great look at the week that was!!

lol