Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 25 March 2015

Adam Montana

Gooooooood morning and Happy Wednesday!

Here we are… another Wednesday chat, and I know what most of you 

really want to know.

You don’t care about the HCL, the GOI or the CBI… heck, I’m there 

with you.

The question is simple: DO I GET THE CHA-CHING THIS WEEK OR NOT?!

Well, my friends… not YET… but bear with me and I'll do my best to 

share the current situation as best I can!

Some of you here have been with me for only a little while, and some 

of you have been here for what might seem a coon’s age… but regardless 

of which camp you're in, you know I don’t get on my podium for the sake 

of just being on a podium.

When there’s something hot to talk about, I do that. When there’s not… 

well, then I don’t. :lol:

Today - this morning, anyway - I can only relay what I'm hearing and 

feeling based on my contacts, the conversations I have with them, and 

then also the news that we all have access to.

So, here goes.

There is not an HCL in place yet. Don't start kicking things! I said “we 

don't have an HCL” at this moment. 

It IS coming!

What I'm hearing is pretty similar to what is being posted on a lot of the 

threads here at DV. This whole thing is coming to a head. It simply can NOT 

keep being delayed. Wheels are in motion, and the snowball is rolling 

DOWNhill… good luck getting in front of it and stopping it! (Please don’t 

try.)

One of our Platinum members idplzr posted this, and I'm a huge fan of 

"if it aint broke don't try to fix it" so enjoy the following:

1) HCL heating up again?

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/199618-kurdistan-the-oil-agreement-between-baghdad-and-erbil-past-in-the-absence-of-any-disagreements-about-it/

2)  Central Bank announcing new taxes and giving private banks authority to participate in these transactions

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/199275-central-bank-announces-new-taxes-on-all-goods-limits-the-money-laundering-and-reduce-corruption/

3)  My favorite… Only because it is politics… When something positive is about to happen why not jump in front and make bold statements appearing to pressure the CBI.  Then when it happens you get some credit for it.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/199622-abadi-emphasizes-the-need-to-develop-to-control-the-iraqi-dinar-exchange-rate-mechanisms/

These things coupled with the collecting of the 50 dinar notes that have a sunset on April 30 are what keeps me believing we are closer than ever…. And for those that like to say things will happen on a new week  remember, April 30 is a Thursday… Just something to ponder  :eyebrows:  have a great Tuesday!

In other news:

- Texas to squash liberal anti-gun-rights whiners with big fines. Adam Approved. :twothumbs:http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/199653-bill-authorizing-10000-fines-for-%E2%80%98no-guns%E2%80%99-signs-passes-texas-senate/

- Today’s lesson in irony: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/199654-todays-lesson-in-irony/

Q&A to follow!

========================

DWitte Adam, since this your site and you make the rules, can you outlaw the visual of Davis411 in a thong or speedos.  It's been a week and I can't unsee it and I never even saw it.  I know this isn't really dinar related but I can't even think straight.  Need help. Thanks

I've been putting some thought into this. I'm starting to think that people would actually 

pay to not see Davis411 in that kind of attire... Davis, please contact me personally to 

setup a joint venture program. This will require you to limit your exposure to specific 

locations, and might not bring in a ton of cash since people can just choose not to look, 

but maybe it will pay for a couple umbrella drinks. I don't know. It's worth a shot though. :D

Candy01 Adam,  I know you are NOT a date or rate guy, but do you see the RV happening by the end of March, or perhaps early April?

Thanks much as always!!

Hi Candy, 

I elaborated on my thoughts above... that's all you get. Thanks for loving me for who I am. :)

djgabrielie Adam will you please provide us with more than a quick fly by this Wednesday?

Like Popeye said, "I am what I am!" :D 

============== To be continued! ====================

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the update Adam. It moving in a positive defection and that works for me.

Hey Chuck, Are you trying to say that Maliki is defecting to Obama-land? 'Cuz if he is, I'll try to be on the welcoming committee with 2nd Amendment approved party favors!   :eyebrows:

• Upvote 4

If you want to keep up to date with iraq and the whole dinar situation, read "Iraq and dinar related news section"

Iraq continue working on:

Security

Stability

HCL

Private Sector

Diversification of the economy

Banking laws and other important laws

Day by day iraq continue moving forward

Thank you Sir.

• Upvote 7

I'm starting to think that people would actually 

pay to not see Davis411 in that kind of attire...

How Much Not To See Luigi After He Gets His New 'Bling' ? :blink:

Stereotype+italian+never+leave+house+wit

:D      :D      :D

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

============== continued.... ================

johngrider Adam, thanks for all your great info.  Iraq stopped the Auctions, put IQD 50's in circulation and called the IQD 50's back out of circulation (then I heard that the IQD 50's were worth USD $.05 cents.  Iraq also limited the amount of money that can cross the Iraq Border's.  Did Iraq do an in-Country RV for the people of Iraq?

If this didn't happen, what is the chances of Iraq doing an in-country RV before the rest of the World gets anything?   My hat's off too you! 

Did Iraq do an "in country" RV? NO.

What are the chances: SLIM TO NONE.

:tiphat: (My hat is off to you as well!)

labdog Thank you kindly Adam! There is alot more happening with Iraq that we cannot see. Many allies and some not have joined in the effort to wipe out the terrorist problem. The common goal is to bring stability to Iraq for the benefit to all. Other than Iraq which countries have the most to benefit and why? Also, do you believe that any outside influences might be manipulating the CBI into holding back the RV until all benifactors are properly positioned?

There is indeed a lot more that we don't see happening, or can't see happening, and it boggle my mind that more people don't realize this!

Many allies have indeed joined and committed, and there is a lot - a LOT - of countries to benefit!

• Upvote 5

==================== continued again! Sorry my friends I was distracted by a beautiful lady. My wife keeps me grounded and sometimes she also distracts me. :D ==================

bjw6530 Hi Adam,  This is my first time asking a question.  Do you think there is any concern from the GOI to raise the value of their currency sense ISIS I think holds a lot?  That they have stolen and made from selling oil.

Absolutely no concerns. ISIS is being handled by more than just Iraq or US or any one country.

sheltagar Do the rothchilds own the CBI?

Depends on who you ask..... The Rothchilds are either a figment of a conspiracy's imagination or they actually own pretty much everything in the universe.

In my opinion? They don't "own" the CBI, but they have a pretty darn big influence.

:twocents: 

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Adam, I agree completely; at a certain, the foolishness will stop and they will have to let the RV happen; I don't see their government purposely holding Iraq back like Maliki did!

Please stick to your guns as well; there's no need to put out the same info twice a week; it becomes aggravating when your phone goes off because there's a message from Adam that you are not used to getting!!!! Playing with my emotions