Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - They Say They're Going To Add Value That They Are Going To Reduce The Note Count !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting After Bill Murray (Carl) From Caddyshack 'Sterilized' The DV Rumor Pool From Luigi's Postings !

3-20-2015  Newshound Guru Breitling  ...The note count IS the dinar.  Where people get confused is when they say that Iraq has 95 trillion dinar…that's its country's value.  That's it's total value.  It's the M0, M1, M2 and M3 reports and they break it up into the different parts…you have the commodities, the short term deposits, the long term deposits, you have the oil, you have the foreign currency reserve and then they add up how much it's worth…they DON'T have 95 trillion dinar…what they are is WORTH 95 trillion dinar and the reserve is worth in U.S. dollars 80 Billion.  But what represents all this wealth?  What was the last report we got from the CBI?  4 Billion notes…I don't know exactly how many dinar that represents but remember…the hight of the note count was 9 billion notes that represented 30 trillion dinar.  And they said they were going to get it down 70%.  So it's a classic mistake… 

3-20-2015   Newshound Guru Breitling   Only this crowd makes this mistake…Iraq does not have 95 trillion dinar rolling around anywhere…that is what the country is WORTH.  This is the exact same formula we use here in the United States, they use in Vietnam, in China...it doesn't matter.  We've had 4 reports come out of the CBI…9 billion notes, 6 billion notes, 4 billion notes and another saying their target is 1 billion notes…where is it at?  I have absolutely no clue…nobody does.  What do they say?  they say they're going to add value that they are going to reduce the note count…If they were just going to reduce the note count by introducing a new currency and they weren't going to use the currency you and I have then there would be no reason to reduce the notes you and I have…they would simply retire them and introduce the new note.  So those are the indicators that there is growth…

3-21-2015  Newshound Guru Breitling  ...people are saying "you're not posting as much…if you think it's not going to revalue or it's going to be a little bit down the road say something."  People are starting to panic a little bit…It has nothing to do with that [breitling's Dad got very sick in November, spent a lot of time with him and recently passed :(I'm very very motivated and have more confidence in this investment more than ever…There's nothing I'm seeing that there's cracks in this or anything like that it's completely the opposite…it's [the dinar] is recognized by the IMF.  Period end of story.  Their definition of internationally recognized is it's supply X velocity…how much is it used.  It's ALREADY "official" but they have to add purchasing power to it so people will use it.  They can't have a currency that's worth a 10th of a penny and they say 'hey you should use our currency.'  That's not going to work… 

3-21-2015  Newshound Guru Breitling  There's one guy out there who's pretty smart…he talked about the dinar will never revalue because they have 30 Trillion dinar out there.  That's true.  But I've always said that.  The clues are you HAVE to believe they are going to reduce the note count…so there is not 30 trillion anymore, they lowered it.  For some reason they never listened to Dr. Shabibi who was the governor of the CBI talking about 'we're going to reduce the note count by 70% and add value to it.'  That's where the rate justification report came in…but it's based on a certain note count.  They want to add value to the currency…when is it going to happen?  That's the question

• Upvote 9

Much appreciated Thugs, i hope this will be done this year 2015.

I hope that myself obviously ( I've been in this adventure/nightmare/fun/science fiction drama for like 10-11 years by now...) ....

As for it actually happening.... Huge question mark

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Much appreciated Thugs, i hope this will be done this year 2015.

Me too! We have one week for it to happen if it doesn't I think we are in for at least a two year wait. Nothing is going to happen till after the little"o" is gone and nothing but a real BAD Memory!! JMHO!  :twocents:

YOU NEED TOO SEE ME WITH THEM ON

I'm sure that will be the best thing ever happened on Earth (after bread and salami, which is still #1)....Ciao my Friend

Wu so crazy

Chinese food always vely good

Can we put a limit on # of post in a week in the Rumor section. Luigi laying it on thick lately.

No posts from him for almost a week... You can relax about it

• Upvote 1

Can we put a limit on # of post in a week in the Rumor section. Luigi laying it on thick lately.

Why he brings all the trash here, That way you & everybody can see it, if you want to. I don't pay any mind,to what frank, tony, and the cast of hundreds of the poo-roo's say. Its that we (DV) have them exposed for what they are LIARS! All they want to do, is tell these over the top Lies, to promote their dinar sales.They are operating on one of man's sins of greed! To pull off their scams they are working right now! It looks like right now their open season for hunting Newbie's has lengthened. The gag orders will expire April 1 (fools day)! As this last week of March comes to an end so closes our window (IMHO)! And now its almost time, for me to go put my collectibles back in the ole safety deposit box!! GO RV!!  :twocents: