Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Now that funny Mark :lol: ......but as some has stated they miss the guy....and if you slide over into the rumor section..his view count on his thread prove something...good or bad... :lol: 

I know, and I have it on good authority that his sentence was commuted and his posting restrictions were lifted. He can post today.  Actually, he could still post before, but they had to be reviewed and approved.  He made one post which the content wasn't approved.  That may be the reason he hasn't been on since Wednesday Morning and may not know and not come back. :shrug:

Actually..........I have an Italian Greyhound   (its a miniature version of a regular greyhound)   that we named Luigi  (cause he's Italian) .   Im sure he much, much cuter than Luigi 1.     As time has past we went from calling him Luigi to calling him Weechee.   :)

lol.... Sounds fantastic MIT

Luigi has a GAG ORDER. It's been said he knows too much! LOL

Signed by The Bondage Club

What is a Luigi ?

http://www.sheknows.com/baby-names/name/luigi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luigi_%28name%29

http://www.first-names-meanings.com/names/name-LUIGI.html

• Upvote 1

I know, and I have it on good authority that his sentence was commuted and his posting restrictions were lifted. He can post today.  Actually, he could still post before, but they had to be reviewed and approved.  He made one post which the content wasn't approved.  That may be the reason he hasn't been on since Wednesday Morning and may not know and not come back. :shrug:

Grazie Mark..I was totally unaware  he had received such a sentence and got restricted.

I understand what you say here but I'm sure he still reads Forum so he  will know he can come back ( I can imagine a few boo's...Ok)

Edited by umbertino

Now that funny Mark :lol: ......but as some has stated they miss the guy....and if you slide over into the rumor section..his view count on his thread prove something...good or bad... :lol: 

Sure Yota, from my phone I read posts like, "ITS DONE" and I cant see who started the Topic on my phone I tend to look. I am sure it makes just about everyone want to look.That is the reason for the high view count.I have filtered him out due to "the boy who cried RV too many times. If he still believes the stuff he posts, well it could be like how people look at me when I tell them I purchased Iraq currency, "thats foolish". Sometimes I wonder if they are right.