Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady Admin Tlm724 - ISX is up 1100% over night Today at 8:03 am !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From A Bull Market While Trying To Buy ISX Shares With 50 IQD Notes !

Morning News Comments 03/19/2015

tlm724    ISX is up 1100% over night Today at 8:03 am

nobull MEMBER

Not sure where to post this but the ISX is up over 1100% today. Anyone notice? something is up and I believe its a good thing.

[tlm724] Thank you nobull ! It appears you are correct. Here is a screen shot of the ISX page:

430034_orig.jpg

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/homePage.html?currLanguage=en

[tlm724] I spoke with a friend who knows a bit about the stock market,  let me see if I can type some of that conversation for you all.

The ISX increase appears to have an huge influx of liquidity into mainly Bank and Insurance stocks to the varying tune of a 60-90 % increase.

There are scheduled meetings for tomorrow with the Banks and the Investor Review Board . I asked was it possible that the CBI bought the stocks and was told more than likely not, that would be like insider trading.

But big investors are pumping money into the banks in Iraq and this shows a tremendous amount of confidence .
  • Upvote 8

Not to rain on anyone's parade ... but considering the ISX was down about 600 points from 1500 in January ... the climb back to 1300 yesterday isn't earth-shattering - it's still off 12.8% on the year.

rsisx_graph_3months.png  This graph is from Rabee Securities home page.

http://www.rs.iq/

Market Summary
IQD/US$ 1,237 Trading Vol. (IQD mn)/d 1,938.9 Trading Vol. ($ mn)/d 1.6 Traded Shares (mn)/d 2,035.4 Total Trades 784 # of Traded Companies 51 # of Companies (Up) 20 # of Companies (Down) 22
RSISX Index
  Close Change YTD Change IQD RSISX 1,215.2 -0.4% -12.8% USD RSISX 1,275.0 -0.4% -14.0%
  • Upvote 4

Not to rain on anyone's parade ... but considering the ISX was down about 600 points from 1500 in January ... the climb back to 1300 yesterday isn't earth-shattering - it's still off 12.8% on the year.

rsisx_graph_3months.png This graph is from Rabee Securities home page.

http://www.rs.iq/

Market Summary

IQD/US$ 1,237 Trading Vol. (IQD mn)/d 1,938.9 Trading Vol. ($ mn)/d 1.6 Traded Shares (mn)/d 2,035.4 Total Trades 784 # of Traded Companies 51 # of Companies (Up) 20 # of Companies (Down) 22

RSISX Index

Close Change YTD Change IQD RSISX 1,215.2 -0.4% -12.8% USD RSISX 1,275.0 -0.4% -14.0%

Who's raining? Watch the charts, not the noise.

Iraq index closes on the decline
March 19, 2015 17:52 Last Updated: March 19, 2015 17:52

Direct: Close Iraq Index trading Thursday, the decline to the level of 928.35 points, losing 4.38 points compared to the previous session.

The volume of trading today about 2.035 billion shares through the implementation of 784 and reached a deal worth about two billion dinars.

http://www.mubasher.info/ISX/news/2718872/%D9%85%D8%A4%D8%B4%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%8A%D8%BA%D9%84%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%B9#.VQsuCVRDsRJ

• Upvote 1

Thanks DT...Looks residual to me...My hunch is the 2%er's that have their money invest in Iraq have forgot more about manipulating the stock market than most of the people tryin' to figure out what's happenin'....Who still entertains the idea that the people that have their big league bucks riding on Iraq to succeed will set by ideally and let something as trivial as the Bull detour their plans...Hell, they ought to call it this week-end...  

• Upvote 1

Author: Bian3 date: Thursday 03.19.2015 15:01

News Source: Baghdad

BAGHDAD / WAP / announced the Iraq Stock Exchange, on Thursday, a rise in the value of the trading sessions during the week, reaching (8.906) trillion dinars, compared with the market value last week (7.981) trillion dinars, an increase of 11%.

The number of traded shares of companies (62) companies, while the number of shares traded (29.724) billion shares, with a value of shares traded (19.937) billion dinars in the current week. The closing price index (ISX 60) in the session, Sunday, at (879 180 points) and closed the session, today, on (928 350) investigator point increase (5.6%) and the number of points (49.2 points), at the time of the index the highest value achieved during the current session during the week, on Wednesday, when it closed at (932 0.73 points).The market value of the week (8.906) trillion dinars, compared with the market value last week (7.981) trillion dinars, an increase of 11%. / End

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/199432-the-high-value-of-trading-during-the-current-week-sessions-of-the-iraqi-market-for-securities/#ixzz3UwqCTCeA

• Upvote 2

Here's A Couple Of Updates ...

3-21-2015   Newshound Guru Millionday   [do we know what happened with the ISX yesterday? any solid information on why it jumped so high?]  NO IT IS STILL ON THERE.  Quote: "Close price index ISX 60 in the Sunday session on 15/3/2015 (879.180 points)...]  SO AS WE SEE -- THEY STATE HERE THAT THEY CLOSED THE PRICE INDEX ISX 60 -- ON SUNDAY THE 15TH OF MARCH.  Quote:  "The market value for the current week 8.906 trillion dinars. Compared with the market value last week's 7.981 trillion dinars, an increase of 11%."   I HAVE TO SAY AS WELL...KNOW THAT AN INCREASE OF 11% DOES NOT SEEM TO MANY TO BE BAD NEWS EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT 1100%+ --- THAT IS HUGE AMOUNT IN MY OPINION ONLY.

3-20-2015   Newshound Guru tlm724   Article:  "The high value of trading during the current week sessions of the Iraqi market for securities"   Quote:  "...announced the Iraq Stock Exchange, on Thursday, a rise in the value of the trading sessions during the week, reaching (8.906) trillion dinars, compared with the market value last week (7.981) trillion dinars, an increase of 11%."   There could be an issue with the ISX post from yesterday. Appears to be an 11% not 1100 % increase...someone must have forgotten the decimal point lol still great to see gains. Their site is still showing that 1100% but it also has NOT been updated so that makes sense

• Upvote 1

I am checking with my broker on this.  Until I hear back, I am lead to believe that the disparity in the numbers (1100% increase) is due to the ISX shifting from Index37 to Index60.  

For those who don't understand, the Index is the average taken from a select pool of companies trading on exchange.  For instance if you are running an exchange with 10 listed companies and want to give a good picture of the average price of companies listed on your exchange, you might create Index4.  Index4 will be the average of four selected companies out of the 10 and represents a good picture of your exchange's stability.  

Well the ISC no longer believed the Index37 represented the main index of the ISX well.  They created the new Index60 where 60 companies were hand picked to give a better average of exchange's capitalization.  I believe this new index is reflected in the graph.  I am waiting on my broker to corroborate this.  

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 3

Just wanted everyone to know that I got my large notes in the mail today from Xchange of America.   They even sent me a 250 note extra and the letter stated that they were happy to do the exchange and hope that we can do business in the future.

Does anyone have any idea as to how we can exchange the 50 dinar notes? I've got a bunch of them.

Here's The Link Below To A Thread (Quoted Above) In The 'RV And Dinar Questions' Section About It ! ;)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/199177-update-on-50s-exchange/#ixzz3VQDmezUy

Good Luck Capt !  :peace:

B)     B)     B)

Hi CAPTJOHN

Send your 50 Dinar notes to: Xchange of America 819 South Federal Highway, Suit 100 Stuart Florida 34994

You will need first need to register as a customer of XOA for them to change your Dinar for higher denominations at www.xcchangeofamerica.com

once you have registered send your dinar with this letter as below

Your Return name and address for the dinar to be sent

Dear Sir/Madam

FREE 50 DINAR NOTE EXCHANGE

I HAVE REGISTERED AS A NEW CUSTOMER AT www.xchangeofamerica.com I wish to become a client of XOA giving me access to all 9 locations nationwide of your products and services.

I am sending you $$$ amount dinar to exchange for higher denominations which I believe this service if free of charge by you as a good will gesture.

Kind Regards

Your name

• Upvote 2

Hi CAPTJOHN

Send your 50 Dinar notes to: Xchange of America 819 South Federal Highway, Suit 100 Stuart Florida 34994

You will need first need to register as a customer of XOA for them to change your Dinar for higher denominations at www.xcchangeofamerica.com

once you have registered send your dinar with this letter as below

Your Return name and address for the dinar to be sent

Dear Sir/Madam

FREE 50 DINAR NOTE EXCHANGE

I HAVE REGISTERED AS A NEW CUSTOMER AT www.xchangeofamerica.com I wish to become a client of XOA giving me access to all 9 locations nationwide of your products and services.

I am sending you $$$ amount dinar to exchange for higher denominations which I believe this service if free of charge by you as a good will gesture.

Kind Regards

Your name

We sent ours into XchangeofAmerica, following these instructions and in less than a week they sent us, just what I was expecting.

• Upvote 2

I am checking with my broker on this.  Until I hear back, I am lead to believe that the disparity in the numbers (1100% increase) is due to the ISX shifting from Index37 to Index60.  

For those who don't understand, the Index is the average taken from a select pool of companies trading on exchange.  For instance if you are running an exchange with 10 listed companies and want to give a good picture of the average price of companies listed on your exchange, you might create Index4.  Index4 will be the average of four selected companies out of the 10 and represents a good picture of your exchange's stability.  

Well the ISC no longer believed the Index37 represented the main index of the ISX well.  They created the new Index60 where 60 companies were hand picked to give a better average of exchange's capitalization.  I believe this new index is reflected in the graph.  I am waiting on my broker to corroborate this.  

looks like i was 50% right.  from a reputable source, both the new index60 AND the infusion of capital from money transfer companies plus a new bank being added to the bourse all contributed to the 1100% increase.  

• Upvote 3