Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Backdoc: " Evidence Demands a Verdict" - 3/18/2015

Backdoc at KTFA: " Evidence Demands a Verdict" - 3/18/2015

backdoc @ KTFA » March 18th, 2015, 5:59 pm IMO

"EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT"

REMEMBER THE SHOW MASH? THE SHOW TAKES US THROUGH THE WAR YEARS OF THE KOREAN CONFLICT WITH A CAST OF CHARACTERS ALL WISHING FOR THEIR REAL LIFE BACK FORGETTING THE FACT THAT THEY WERE LIVING ONE ALL ALONG!

AS THE SHOW GOES EPISODE BY EPISODE WE SEE EVERYTHING FROM HUMOR AND JOY TO TRAGEDY AND SADNESS!

WE WATCHED THE SHOW FAITHFULLY UNTIL WE EXPERIENCED ALL THE DRAMA THE SHOW COULD DISH OUT UNTIL ONE DAY THE SHOW ENDED AS THE WAR CONCLUDED.
THINGS DIDN’T END THE WAY FOLKS ENVISIONED IT WOULD, BUT THE CONCLUSION CAME NONETHELESS.

WE APPEAR TO BE SEEING THE BEGINNING OF THE END OR ARE WE SEEING THE END OF THE BEGINNING? MMMM

NOW THAT WE’RE BOTH CONFUSED LET’S STEP BACK AND LOOK AT SOME INTERESTING FACTS THAT SEEM TO BE RELEVANT!

FOR STARTERS WE SEE AN ARTICLE STATING WE ARE IN BETWEEN THE DELETING OF THE ZEROS AND THE RELEASE OF THE NEW EDITIONS OF CURRENCY! MMMM LIKE I SAID, "ZEROS TO HEROS”!

NEXT, WE SEE THAT SWIFT CODES HAVE BEEN ACTIVATED BY EVIDENCE OF THE ISX TAKING DOWN ITS’ MESSAGE THAT A DATA FEED HAS BEEN INTERRUPTED! A LIVE CONNECTION TO THE WORLD APPEARS READY!

THE IMF JUST STATED THAT THEIR CONSULTATIVE WORK WITH IRAQ IS NOW CONCLUDED!

MMMM I LIKE THAT FINALITY!

DON'T YOU THINK IF SOMETHING WAS WRONG THEY WOULD HAVE UNFINISHED WORK, AND WOULDN’T THEY MENTION THAT?

RIGHT! ALL IS WELL!

THE IMF JUST GAVE THEM A SLAP ON THE BACK AND SAID NOW GETTR DONE BOYS!

THEN, LETS TALK NUMBERS. WITH SIGNIFICANT KNOWLEDGE OF DETAILED SPREADSHEETS, TOP SHELF IS TOPS, NOT TO MENTION DELTA AND FRANKS' INPUT!

WITH CONTINUED WORK ON LAWS, PROGRESS CONTINUES TO EXPLODE! THEY STATE THAT THEY PLAN TO IMPLEMENT THE FINAL PARAGRAPHS OF THE HCL LAW BY THE 28TH! MMMM

PAYMENTS TO OIL COMPANIES ARE PLANNED TO BE PAID BY APRIL 1ST AS WELL!

WE ALSO HEAR OF THEIR CONCERN FOR FINALIZING SECURITY BEFORE LAUNCHING THEIR MARKET ECONOMY BY THE END OF MARCH, WHICH THEY HAVE STATED!
WITH MOSUL TO SECURE, AND NEWS BEING 3 DAYS BEHIND, EVERY DAY THAT GOES BY MY EXCITEMENT GROWS FOR A SUCCESSFUL OUTCOME THERE!

IF WE ALL LET GO OF THE DATE ISSUE, ITS OBVIOUS TO SEE A GROWING EXCITEMENT BY THE IRAQIS THEMSELVES!

WITH A GREEN LIGHT GIVEN FROM THE CBI AND A 3 DAY HOLIDAY COMING THIS WEEKEND, POSSIBILITIES ARE RISING!

THE TRIGGER MAN MUST BE BESIDE HIMSELF AT THE MOMENT! HEE HEE
SOMEBODY SLAP HIM WILL YOU!

LOL THERE, HE’S FINE NOW! READY TO DO HIS JOB!

WITH ALL THAT IS COMING AT US, HOW CAN WE NOT BEGIN TO SEE THE EVIDENCE MOUNTING REGARDLESS OF WHEN THEY TELL NUMBER ONE TO ENGAGE?

THE NUMBER 1 CURRENCY THAT IS!

8@8, DOC IMO

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Those who have been around here for a few years I am sure remember, in the back of their minds what Adam has said all this time about confusion surrounding this thing when It happens.Did I get it right Adam?  Anyways, that is another reason I do not put too much stock in the deal of this thing happening by April or it will have to be another year.I am sure I am not the only one who just keeps plugging away putting more Dinar in the coffers for the day exchange is possible.

Three rare astronomical phenomena come together next Friday

story_img_550926908272b.jpg
{International: Euphrates News} pass on the earth and its inhabitants on Friday next three astronomical phenomena once, may raise concerns for some, because the astronomers considered very rarely occur together.
Announced astronomical sites that “next Friday will be a day astronomer distinctive, where not only the birth of Islamic crescent month, but will also see three astronomical phenomena occur on the same day, a total solar eclipse, and the height of the vernal equinox and the giant moon.”

Astronomically spring starts at 12:45 minutes after midnight on Friday night next Saturday, and will continue until at 07:38 minutes on the evening of June 21.

It will be a period of spring this year, 92 days, 18 hours and 53 minutes, or 2226 hours or 133.613 minutes or 8,016,780 seconds.

On March 20, the eve of the first day of spring, the phenomenon will continue for the next day begins and repeated only twice a year, and astronomers call the Equinox {height of the spring equinox} where the sun directly overhead directly perpendicular to the equator.

Hours of the night becomes equal to the daylight hours completely, which is repeated in the next September 22 happened, and continue throughout the next day in all the southern hemisphere.

However, the “Aakennox” This year will be different from others, because the phenomenon of astronomical second will be accompanied by next Friday and make it dark, a little bit, and will not be repeated with him again, but after 38 years, and then a third in the year 2072 also, a full solar eclipse will turn day into night dark and this is also normal.

But what makes it different from every time after reading by means of scientific media, is the third astronomical phenomenon, a rare occurrence with Equinox and Eclipse in one day together.

The third phenomenon is called by astronomers Supermoon {} giant moon that will occur also on Friday, where it becomes a full moon is full name.

Coincides completed with the arrival at the closest distance from the earth, it seems to those on ‘huge’ and larger, so-called ‘Moon Giant’ as distinct from the stages that seem to smaller, because the distance from Earth varies each month between 406 thousand and 357 thousand kilometers, and in the second closest becomes size 14% greater for those who saw it, and shinier and brighter for itself Oadha.anthy

• Upvote 5