Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update on 50s Exchange

DanR

Just wanted everyone to know that I got my large notes in the mail today from Xchange of America.   They even sent me a 250 note extra and the letter stated that they were happy to do the exchange and hope that we can do business in the future.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Dan, I received mine today from Worldwide Collectibles and they threw in an extra 5,000 dinars, maybe because I purchase from them but you can do business without a worry and that's golden! Glad your transaction worked out for you and hope that you stick around and contribute to the forum :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Xchange of America also exchanged my 50's for me with some New 25K notes I've never seen before , but I ended up getting shorted 850.00 I'm hoping it was just a mistake I'll call them and see. other than that they did a great job and sent a nice letter eager for business!

• Upvote 1

Stealthwarrior, I exchanged the 50 Dinar notes that Iraq decided to remove but gave us 2 months to do so, had a bundle, now I don't. :facepalm3:

Sadman, no pumping here, just letting people know that for the cost of shipping you can exchange your 50's for a larger denom and not have notes that are worthless! :bs:

If you don't have 50's to exchange then you shouldn't have much to say about it, If you ain't got nothing nice to say then...just trying to help folks out :rake:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

My info above stated selling. SORRY. It was supose to say exchange...

///////     NOT AN ENDORSEMENT   \\\\\\\\\

https://www.dinarinc.com/bw

instructions for selling the 50 note....

called a company and they said refer to this web site.

This info was supose to say exchange NOT   " selling "...

• Upvote 1

My experience was also positive with Xchange of America.  I followed the instructions on their website, mailed them in, and within 10 days, I have my new notes in hand!   No pumping, just fast - which will hopefully help someone else out if they are holding the 50's.  

• Upvote 1

I messaged Exchange of America the day the 50's notice came out. They replied, "we have never dealt with the 50 denominations, and had no plans of buying or selling them in the future".

That's very strange. DinarInc, Exchange of America and TampaDinar are all the same company, you would think if one was operating the exchange they all would be or at least be aware of it. I would contact DinarInc directly. Why even contact exchange of america, Dinarinc lays out the whole program, details and how to send them in right on their site. I'll link to it for you.

https://www.dinarinc.com/recall

• Upvote 1

No I'm not pumping any dealers as I said before I'm just giving out some info that I thought might help some others who needed to exchange.  Yes my photo says newbie but I have been lurking in the shadows and reading these forums for years.  Just figured it was time to post since I had some good info and first hand experience.  So if you need to exchange you now have a few options.  If you don't just ignore the post.

• Upvote 3

Sounds like pumping the dealers !!!

How is that pumping simply sharing with others options of what they can do with their 50's as well as a positive experience. Alot of people myself included were hesitant to send off 50 notes for a "free exchange" like why would anyone do anything for free so personally I appreciate having someone else do it first and report everything was successful. I hardly see this as pumping. Pumping would be Dinar is gonna rv tomorrow, go buy 5 million from DinarInc

• Upvote 1

E-mailed Worldwide Collectibles about exchanging my 50's without fee. They e-mailed me back the same day and told me exactly what to do. The day they received my 50's they e-mailed me and sent out the higher denoms the next day and sent me the tracking number. They were very professional and prompt. They ended up sending me 650 extra IQD to round up. I had offered to send some other smaller denoms as I knew they would need to send extra and  they refused them. They stated that this was their procedure and no need for me to contribute. I respected their efficiency and prompt responses as I was very concerned about sending my wallpaper through the mail. They were great with me so they get my :bravo:.

• Upvote 1

Has anyone done business with this dealer. I have 50's to trade in.Is it too late?

Thanks

There's like 3 or 4 posts about the 50 note issue and the two dealers offering to trade them out for free., DinarInc and BuyIraqiDinarHere several members have done swaps with each and gotten notes back.

One thing I found interesting. About two weeks ago this 50 thing was big news on all the forums and stuff and now I havn't heard a thing about the whole 50 recall since.

Has anyone done business with this dealer. I have 50's to trade in.Is it too late?

Thanks

I think all the programs have a cutoff of April 1 so you stlil have a few days to get them in.

Lutie - rulesforrebels is correct.   There's  several dealers (read this thread starting at the top) but you need to hurry.   Xchange of America has their entire instructions on their website and I had my new currency back in my hands within 10 days.  And I did NOT buy them from there. So they are taking 50's from anyone, not just previous customers.   The other dealers shown above sound credible also.    Good luck with it.   

• Upvote 1