Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchange 50 For Free?? Think Of The Cost..

bluejay

Hello,

Sorry if I picked the wrong place for this question..

I just completed my 50 IQD exchange..There were some issues and the company I chose did have to contact me and I began to worry.. In short I sent all of my Non-25,000.00 notes, they called that they were only exchanging the 50..In short they did them all at NO COST, Plus shipped back to me at NO COST.. Maybe I'm not connected enough to question why they would absorb this expense.. Is it in hopes we use them for a cash out?? All I know is in all my years of working for various companies, No one does anything for FREE..Please don't slam me for this comment, I'm sure there are non-profits and various organizations that donate plenty.. But in the regular business world nothing is free..

I don't know it just seems strange to me that they are absorbing these cost's..

Thanks DV-World..

• Upvote 1

Bluejay, It may be they absorbed the cost of shipping under good customer service and hope to get your business in the future and/or positive recommendation to future customers. In addition I am sure the shipping will be written off on taxes as a business expense.

Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 5

Bluejay,  I just finished a transaction to exchange my 50's and let me tell you...they sent me 10 - 1,000 Dinar notes and I only sent in 100 - 50 dinar notes for exchange :shrug: Do the math, that's 5,000 more then I expected :backflip: you know what I call it, good customer service :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

Hello,

Sorry if I picked the wrong place for this question..

I just completed my 50 IQD exchange..There were some issues and the company I chose did have to contact me and I began to worry.. In short I sent all of my Non-25,000.00 notes, they called that they were only exchanging the 50..In short they did them all at NO COST, Plus shipped back to me at NO COST.. Maybe I'm not connected enough to question why they would absorb this expense.. Is it in hopes we use them for a cash out?? All I know is in all my years of working for various companies, No one does anything for FREE..Please don't slam me for this comment, I'm sure there are non-profits and various organizations that donate plenty.. But in the regular business world nothing is free..

I don't know it just seems strange to me that they are absorbing these cost's..

Thanks DV-World..

Interesting.  Grazie for sharing bluejay

I think were so used to getting screwed over by companies from banks, to credit cards, to hotels to airlines that we expect everyone to screw us over. If you really think about it hte cost is minimal for dealers I'm guessing. Most people probably have a handful of 50 notes and the dealers aren't paying cash they are swapping out for equivalent amount of Dinar which they probably get at a much cheaper price than we do. Even if you have 1000 of the 50 notes thats 50,000 Dinar they owe you which figure is like 50 bucks. Granted if htey get a lot of big ones that will add up but I doubt people have that many 50's.

Also, I origionally knocked dinarinc and other dealers doing this as a advertising promo but I guess more power to them. I can't speak for the Dinar industry but I know my employer who picks up waste oil from restaurants to resell for biodiesel cars and other stuff like that pays a few grand a month in adwords fees. For a Dinar dealer run a promo like this and it's probably going to cost you less than pay per click advertising.

Essentially this boils down to free marketing for them. I send in my 50 notes and tell a couple friends nad a few people on here about it and my 10,000 in Dinar I sent into them which probably costs them ten bucks plus a few for shipping gets their name out there to a dozen people who may buy from them in the future.

I can't really hate on them, they are providing a service to us for free and by doing so they may get some free word of mouth advertising, good for them, good for me so everyone benefits. Also, I can't speak for all dealers i've had a few bad experiences and a few good ones but I have had some dealers give me some free dinar when shipments arrived late due to fedex and no fault of their own so i will say my customer service experiences with dealers have been probably better than with many other businesses.

Heck I'm currently dealing with a dispute over an airline screwing me over and I can tell you dinar dealers have treated me better than airlines.