Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Night Update From Frank26: "Shock and Awe!" - 3/15/2015

Sunday Night Update From Frank26: "Shock and Awe!" - 3/15/2015

KTFA:

Frank26: Heavenly Father..........I ask that you Shock me......Awe me.

Greetings KTFA Family,

Football is a game of organized violence. A normal person would not play this game because one can get hurt.

Excitement can have the same characteristics. All people should handle it with a form of dignity.

Your Teams are excited about many things that have become or are inches away from becoming Article 8 compliant.
Dear God.......the Kurds have been so patient with only a partial payment.......private sector at the end of this month......Visa and Master Card now..........banks have swift codes that are only used with bank platforms, communications and international transactions......

Warka is ready for any CITI or any Bank.......imports and exports with their CPU codes for taxation.......ports unloading......ISX green........and many many more things that we want to share tomorrow night with you on your Monday CC.

Today the CBI removed its programmed rate of 1166 from their.......”BOOKS”.

We will dissect this with precise clarity tomorrow but allow me to prove to you that this 1166 is off their books.

You see many of you are running to the CBI and still seeing 1166 on some pages but you have to go to the page on their website that only deals with their inflation or M1 M2 and M3 figures because this is the totality of their money and expenditures.

They are working on this website Family as I type this.

In fact DELTA gave you an article early this morning where the governor of the CBI said we are lifting the 000's to add value to our currency.

Some may have thought ….....same ole same ole. But that was a mistake because it was a reiteration from the man in charge of the CBI and that alone is an important fact.

So prove to me Frank26......where is this page on the CBI? Please enjoy:

First of all you are looking for key financial indicators. So I need for you to go to the CBI website under resources click statistics.

Then go to the key financial indicator and click on it. A spreadsheet will come up.

We follow this page and ask you to look at the left side where the first column is at. This top portion of the column is where the program rate of 1166 always used to be.

It was always there...... It is gone now. It is blank. Our time frame study of 31415 + 3 days that we added last week has some legs to stand on right now. Yesterday it was at 1166.......it's always at 1166 except on the 18th of every month when they update this page.

DELTA's CBI Team decided to look today because the 18th was the day after our time frame study. Needless to say we were shocked.........we are awed.

We have a lot of information about the bank's swift codes (BIC).......we found out that they are activated and fully functioning.......not just functional.

Why would they take this program rate off after so many years under the UNSC sanctions? Chapter 7 was lifted but no 1166 gone. HCL was in the 2015 budget …......well then the 1166 better be gone.

Oh.......it is. 

This CBI file that we call 3141715 has been overloaded to the point that it's bursting at the seams and we are going to share every last letter and number that's in it with you tomorrow night on your Monday Night CC Family.

I am confusing to those that don't know me for example.......”ISX green”.......I posted this yesterday to my Teams along with other topics. Said you could discuss it via postings.

Many thought it was a green light for the ISX. Then today you see an article from the ISX that says they are now in the green.........profitable. LOL......not at 1166.

So with this example given let me give you another Team communication that I will fully explain tomorrow night allowing you to play with it via postings now.

THE PAGE IS NOT THE PAGE BUT U CAN TOUCH IT.

I love you.......for sentimental reasons.......and so does Elvis. But you are going to love our CC tomorrow night. Why? Because I am going to leave you with one sentence that goes like this: "

With the swift codes now activated in Iraqi banks it means that they are international and functioning that way as you read this. This sentence means that Iraq internationally is now Article 8 compliant. Now I ask you one question as I say goodbye to you …......how do you feel about this?

IMO.......you my Teams and I are simply in ….......shock and awe.

My Christian love to all of you.......see you in 23 hours.

KTFA, Frank.........Aloha

• Upvote 4

HERE'S A LINK TO THE CACHED VERSION OF THE XCEL SHEET THEY MENTION ACCESSING...NOW, I'VE SEEN A TRANSLATION OF THE CBI ANNOUNCEMENT, AND IT DOES SEEM THEY WANT TO CHANGE THE WAY EXCHANGE RATES ARE REPORTED. 

HERE'S THE LINK TO THE CACHED SPREADSHEET - THE DATE IN THE UPPER LEFT CORNER SHOWS THAT THE LAST REPORTING DATE WAS FEB 18 2015

I DON'T SEE ANY RATES, DO YOU?

http://webcache.goog...n&ct=clnk&gl=iq

CBI Arabic Announcement Translated - THANKS MELIAHLORE

Directorate General to monitor your Credit and Banking Studies and Research Department of Banking Number: 26 / 3/9
Date: 03/10/2015

To / approved the practice of banking banks all
Remittance companies approved all

M / Help sale and purchase of foreign currency number (26/3/9) for the year 2015
Central Bank of giving his best regards ..
Further Bamamna number No. 48/3/9 dated 02/19/2015

Please adopt the model facilities a copy of it linked to the purpose of implementing the provisions of paragraph (f) of our instructions numbered (26/3/9) for the year 2015 instead of the attached form Collapse Aamamna above.

To take necessary before you ... with appreciation ...

Idi Walid Abdel Nabi
General manager
Salman Abdul Abadan Anth
M. General manager
03/10/2015

(Second page has a table with rows and columns. Can't translate the column headings because of gray background. Here is the title of the page, though.)

The date of application
Reveal the amounts transferred to strengthen the assets of the bank have correspondents abroad for the period from to

Original Document Link:
http://www.cbi.iq/do...en15-3-2015.pdf

ANYWAY - THIS DOESN'T SOLIDLY CONFIRM OR DENY WHAT FRANK IS SAYING - IF THEY STOPPED REPORTING THE RATES IN JANUARY, AND HE'S JUST NOW DISCOVERING THIS, THEN THAT WOULD BE HIS "OUT".

HERE'S A QUOTE FROM F26 AGAIN:

"It was always there...... It is gone now. It is blank. Our time frame study of 31415 + 3 days that we added last week has some legs to stand on right now. Yesterday it was at 1166.......it's always at 1166 except on the 18th of every month when they update this page."

AGAIN, THE LINK I POSTED SHOWS A SCREEN SHOT (WEB CAPTURED PHOTO FROM GOOGLE WEB CRAWLER)

HERE'S THE DISCLAIMER FROM GOOGLE - ATOP THE PAGE I OPENED (LINK ABOVE)

"G o o g l e automatically generates this HTML view of the file http://www.cbi.iq/do...y financial.xls as we crawl the web.

Google is neither affiliated with the authors of this page nor responsible for its content."

ANYWAY, I HAVE THE PRINT SCREEN'S OF THESE IMAGES IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEE THEM, BUT THEY CLEARLY SHOW NO EXCHANGE RATES (NOR ANY EXCHANGE RATE COLUMN AS OF FEB 18 2015) 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/199089-old-rate-no-longer-in-the-cbi-books-more-updates-forthcoming/#ixzz3UWPxv3Sd

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 3

THANKS  AND AWE,,,,, CLOWN WHAT DO THINK ABOUT IT BEENING OF THE PAGE

LUCKILY I HAPPEN TO BE FLUENT IN 'SANDFLY' ! :blink:

HE'S ASKING WHAT DO I THINK ABOUT IT (THE RATE) BEING OFF OF THE CBI PAGE ! ;)

ANSWER - FRANK IS THE KING OF FINDING A BUTTON AND SEWING A SWEATER ON IT ! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3