Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Buy Rumor

divemaster5734

I have heard a similar story a couple years back. Not from an electrician and Chinese. The BS on these sites is just incredible.

It's not the bs you should watch out for, it's the hateful little trolls you should be weary of these days;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for taking the time to write this. I found it very informative and am happy for your friendship. As someone who works with electricity on a cellular level via muscle-testing and a modified form of energy kinesiology, I am lead to believe that this will be over by May-at the latest. Thanks again-

Thanks for taking the time to write this. I found it very informative and am happy for your friendship. As someone who works with electricity on a cellular level via muscle-testing and a modified form of energy kinesiology, I am lead to believe that this will be over by May-at the latest. Thanks again-

Seriously?

I proposed, couple weeks ago, they change the name of the site to "Luigi's BS" ........ Admin took offense and zapped my idea.

I think we should take a vote.   There would be overwhelming support for this idea.   We all know it to be true.    The Luigi BS is so thick this forum gets ignored in greater numbers....I used to check it out daily, now just take a peek weekly just to confirm it's still all Luigi spew.