Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Old Rate No Longer In The CBI Books. More Updates Forthcoming.

Luigi1

Guru Delta talks of a possible rate change now in the process...more updates forthcoming.

DELTA » March 15th, 2015, 4:41 pm 

FRANKIE FRANKIE...... 1166 IS NO LONGER ON CBI'S BOOK!!!

IT'S GONE .....WOW WOW !!!
 DELTA

Frank26 » March 15th, 2015, 5:10 pm 

KTFA FAMILY WE HAVE A SERIOUS SITUATION WITH THE IQDS MR. (Monetary Reform)

WE WILL TRY TO TALK TO YOU AT 7 PM EST.

EITHER BY BLUE POST OR CALL OR RECORDING.

WE MAY ALSO WAIT TILL TOMORROWS CC.

PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

CVBC: WOW is right Delta...If it not 1166.... what is it?

Strongcbm:  In my Ghetto fabulous voice..... SAAAAY WHAAAAAT ! ! !..

Frank26:  Rather surprised few feel like You Friend.

THIS IS OF FIREWORK WORTH!!! !!! !!!

KTFA   Frank

This could be it...the mother load or the mother of all RVs...take your pick.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 11

US dollar USD 1166.000 1164.000 Euro EUR 1237.476 1236.857 British pound GBP 1747.368 1746.494 Canadian dollar CAD 918.761 918.302 Swiss franc CHF 1164.835 1164.253 Swedish krona SEK 136.446 136.378 Norwegian krone NOK 144.043 143.971 Danish krone DKK 165.936 165.853 Japanese yen JPY 9.587 9.582 Special

Drawing Rights SDR 1604.847 1604.045 Indicative rates - 15.03.2015

From CBI.IQ

• Upvote 2

Luigi reminds me of "that other Rob Lowe",

from the Direct TV commercials...

Yota: Hello, I'm Yota, and I search reliable

Middle Eastern news sites to bring you up

to the minute, accurate news stories.

Luigi: I'm the other Yota, and I forage through

garbage cans, looking for old copies of the

Enquirer that were wrapped in fish, so that

I can bring you the stinkiest BS possible.

Yota: With my news reports, you can make

accurate, informed decisions about how you

want to proceed with your involvement in this

investment.

Luigi: With my news reports, I help support

the nose plug industry, because when I post

something, nose plug sales go WAY UP...

Yota: With my news reports, you can print

them out and share them with your friends.

Luigi: With my news reports, you can print

them out and wipe your butt with them. Doing

that actually makes my reports smell better.

Don't be fooled by that "other Yota"

Get your news directly from Yota...

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Luigi reminds me of "that other Rob Lowe",

from the Direct TV commercials...

That was funny Mr. Parrot! He reminds me of the hourly blue light special from Kmart that made people run through the store to see what all the hype was about-only to find some stupid sponge or frying pan they were selling. Big let down!

Update...KTFA explains how to find the old missing rate at CBI...

Today the CBI removed its programmed rate of 1166 from their.......”BOOKS”.

We will dissect this with precise clarity tomorrow but allow me to prove to you that this 1166 is off their books.

You see many of you are running to the CBI and still seeing 1166 on some pages but you have to go to the page on their website that only deals with their inflation or M1 M2 and M3 figures because this is the totality of their money and expenditures.

They are working on this website Family as I type this.

In fact DELTA gave you an article early this morning where the governor of the CBI said we are lifting the 000's to add value to our currency.

Some may have thought ….....same ole same ole. But that was a mistake because it was a reiteration from the man in charge of the CBI and that alone is an important fact.

So prove to me Frank26......where is this page on the CBI? Please enjoy:

1-First of all you are looking for key financial indicators. So I need for you to go to the CBI website under resources click statistics.

2-Then go to the key financial indicator and click on it. A spreadsheet will come up.

We follow this page and ask you to look at the left side where the first column is at. This top portion of the column is where the program rate of 1166 always used to be.

It was always there...... It is gone now. It is blank. Our time frame study of 31415 + 3 days that we added last week has some legs to stand on right now. Yesterday it was at 1166.......it's always at 1166 except on the 18th of every month when they update this page.

DELTA's CBI Team decided to look today because the 18th was the day after our time frame study. Needless to say we were shocked.........we are awed.

We have a lot of information about the bank's swift codes (BIC).......we found out that they are activated and fully functioning.......not just functional.

• Upvote 3

He is not talking about indicative rate! but the rate that used to be in their spread sheet is gone, I did check it. Its not there anymore he is right.  go to CBI web site and look under key financial indicators!

It looks like KTFA may have stumbled on to something of significance after all.  Go RV.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

HERE'S A LINK TO THE CACHED VERSION OF THE XCEL SHEET THEY MENTION ACCESSING...NOW, I'VE SEEN A TRANSLATION OF THE CBI ANNOUNCEMENT, AND IT DOES SEEM THEY WANT TO CHANGE THE WAY EXCHANGE RATES ARE REPORTED. 

HERE'S THE LINK TO THE CACHED SPREADSHEET - THE DATE IN THE UPPER LEFT CORNER SHOWS THAT THE LAST REPORTING DATE WAS FEB 18 2015

I DON'T SEE NO STINKIN' RATES, DO YOU???? LOL

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:xO9-FmBT4SkJ:www.cbi.iq/documents/key%2520financial.xls+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=iq

CBI Arabic Announcement Translated - THANKS MELIAHLORE

Directorate General to monitor your Credit and Banking Studies and Research Department of Banking Number: 26 / 3/9
Date: 03/10/2015

To / approved the practice of banking banks all
Remittance companies approved all

M / Help sale and purchase of foreign currency number (26/3/9) for the year 2015
Central Bank of giving his best regards ..
Further Bamamna number No. 48/3/9 dated 02/19/2015

Please adopt the model facilities a copy of it linked to the purpose of implementing the provisions of paragraph (f) of our instructions numbered (26/3/9) for the year 2015 instead of the attached form Collapse Aamamna above.

To take necessary before you ... with appreciation ...

Idi Walid Abdel Nabi
General manager
Salman Abdul Abadan Anth
M. General manager
03/10/2015

(Second page has a table with rows and columns. Can't translate the column headings because of gray background. Here is the title of the page, though.)

The date of application
Reveal the amounts transferred to strengthen the assets of the bank have correspondents abroad for the period from to

Original Document Link:
http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Announcemen15-3-2015.pdf

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

ANYWAY - THIS DOESN'T SOLIDLY CONFIRM OR DENY WHAT FRANK IS SAYING - IF THEY STOPPED REPORTING THE RATES IN JANUARY, AND HE'S JUST NOW DISCOVERING THIS, THEN THAT WOULD BE HIS "OUT".

HERE'S A QUOTE FROM F26 AGAIN:

"It was always there...... It is gone now. It is blank. Our time frame study of 31415 + 3 days that we added last week has some legs to stand on right now. Yesterday it was at 1166.......it's always at 1166 except on the 18th of every month when they update this page."

AGAIN, THE LINK I POSTED SHOWS A SCREEN SHOT (WEB CAPTURED PHOTO FROM GOOGLE WEB CRAWLER)

HERE'S THE DISCLAIMER FROM GOOGLE - ATOP THE PAGE I OPENED (LINK ABOVE)

"G o o g l e automatically generates this HTML view of the file http://www.cbi.iq/documents/key%20financial.xls as we crawl the web.

Google is neither affiliated with the authors of this page nor responsible for its content."

ANYWAY, I HAVE THE PRINT SCREEN'S OF THESE IMAGES IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEE THEM, BUT THEY CLEARLY SHOW NO EXCHANGE RATES ANYWHERE ON THEM (IMAGE LAST REPORTING DATE FEB 18 2015)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Frank and company are master Bull $h-ters, they can tell the people that tune in to that web site, No means maybe and the believe it. I really dont know why I'm wastin my time even making a comment. they are so SORRY! It makes you sick!  :twocents:

• Downvote 1