Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breaking News Heated debate behind postponing parliament session

Parliament's session ended early today and will be reconvened next Monday.....this comes after a verbal altercation between the Speaker Jubouri and a group of members of the Liberal bloc over who Jubouri may be selecting as VP of Commission services....apparently he may select a Kurd over someone from the Liberal bloc.....tempers flared as a result.

Shoes must had been thrown all over place in that darn cabinet......I'm gonna have some more whiskey shots tonight... :facepalm:  :facepalm1:  :facepalm2:  :facepalm3:

Parliament's session ended early today and will be reconvened next Monday.....this comes after a verbal altercation between the Speaker Jubouri and a group of members of the Liberal bloc over who Jubouri may be selecting as VP of Commission services....apparently he may select a Kurd over someone from the Liberal bloc.....tempers flared as a result.

Thanks Djg

Everytime they are the verge of success they manage to run it off the rails.

Yup, classic Iraqi behavior!

I think Abadi will smooth things over and get back on track.  He somehow has a knack for that. 

IMO, Abadi is our saving grace!

Altercation between the Liberal bloc and President of the Council to lift the cause hearing

According to the bible this is supposed to rule the world in the end.

God help us all if this is what is to come.

IMO, Abadi is our saving grace!

Speak for yourself, LMAO, Jesus is my saving grace.

• Upvote 2

The passion in their views are met with their aggression from oppression.  The only way they know sometimes is to bite, kick, scratch, and the shoe.   It's some sort of mid east culture.  The Iranian ambassador was yelling at Biden, and I wonder if when they get mad they just go off and can't take any hard questions.   Who knows.  It's a shame though.  For folks who talk about being brothers in Islam and real haters sometimes.  

• Upvote 3

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

MP for the National Alliance, Abdul Hussein Alazergawi, that the disagreement between House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri and Liberal bloc is a "misunderstanding", no more.

Alazergawi said in a statement ((painful VIII)) that "what happened yesterday in the House of Representatives between al-Jubouri and Liberal bloc is a misunderstanding and speed up the decision by the two parties, adding that the issue should have been resolved most of the committees.

He added, that the dispute was about the chairmanship of the parliamentary services because the Liberal bloc want to chair the Union of Forces also wants presidency as well.

He said that the current period, everyone should stay away from controversies because the country is in a critical crisis of the political and security point of view. (AA)

• Upvote 3

Shabani reveals Amshadth words with al-Jubouri details
Sunday, March 15 / March 2015 11:33

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad-where]

MP for the Liberal bloc Ghazwan Shabani, for reasons Amshadth verbal, on Saturday, with House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, during a parliament session.

He said Shabani told all of Iraq [where], that "al-Jubouri, began pursuing a non-professional approach, we have observed attempting to marginalize the voice of the Liberal bloc in parliament sessions recently, and that by not allowing for many of the cluster members to participate in interventions and to give its views."

"The argument of words were not on the nomination of Vice-President of the Commission services," pointing out that "this argument is not the first, as many of the observations occur within sessions so as to allow al-Jubouri, the former parliamentarians to participate in interventions and not giving way to the interventions of the new members."

Shabani added that "the Speaker of the House, gives the members of the National Forces Alliance opportunity to participate in the show notes, and gives them the greatest opportunities, while not giving the same opportunity to the members of the National Alliance, which may be limited under any circumstances given the high voice specific figures."

He noted that the "quarrel verbal resulted following the cut-Jubouri point system provided by one of the Liberal bloc members," pointing out that "there is procrastination by al-Jubouri for nearly four months on the agreement between the political blocs and the Presidency of the Council of Representatives about naming heads of the committees . " .

The altercation occurred during the parliament session on Saturday, the MP for the Liberal bloc Ghazwan Shabani and Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, which led to adjourn the meeting until tomorrow Alatnin.anthy 2

Thanks dj...Kinda like mediating over an argument between my two grandsons (8 n 10), over our first garden together this spring. I know how to prepare, maintain and harvest a garden....gettin' better on the cannin' end...As I listen to them talk about the tools we were going to use, they never once ask me about the preparation involved or the stages in building a garden. Neither had the knowledge of experiencing what a ''garden'' consisted of. Neither had  experience in gardening but both still tried to convince the other they had the better way of goin' about things....I'll let them debate their views until the week-end before Good Friday... I'm not sure if this has any correlations or if ya just had to be there...lol

• Upvote 1

Chairman of the Liberal bloc make a formal apology to the Jabouri
Monday, March 16 / March 2015 13:30

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad-where]

Feet Liberal Bloc chief Mohammad Darraji formal apology on Monday during a meeting of the House of Representatives Speaker Salim al.

Said Mohammed al-Darraji told all of Iraq [where], "it was to make a formal apology in parliament session for Jabouri in order to overcome one of the Vice-Presidency of the Council of the bloc."

The altercation broke out between House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, and deputies from the Liberal bloc in Parliament, on the designation of the Deputy Chairman of the Committee Alkhaddmat.anthy

• Upvote 2