Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why ...... Just Why ?????

Why are all rumors started by Luigi ........ can you do nothing but copy and paste BS from another site

come on Luigi, I have faith in humanity and that includes you, I believe you have more to offer than the BS you post.

Speak for yourself and stop posting other peoples ramblings.

• Upvote 12

Hey Machine..  I have to agree..  I've been skipping over posts for that reason.

What fully surprises me is how is it that these BS pumpers (the Tony types)  still have a following..  I mean, their full blown lies day after day somehow make some believe and they "think" they actually know what they are talking about.  Believe once..   maybe twice..  but the Guru (FoolYou) is just never ending.

I will say this..  Luigi is not the pumper (so to speak)  but merely the one who delivers the garbage.   And, for Luigi's sake, don't kill the messenger.  I noticed that Luigi has intentionally added to the posts "from another source".   There is Adam, Yota, Trinity.. etc.   and a huge mix that offer fun, creative and eye-rolling posts on here.  Over the many years..  some are finding their contribution, their "post" of information..  good or bad, frustration and BS too...  It's a contribution just the same.  But, I'm with ya..

• Upvote 5

What fully surprises me is how is it that these BS pumpers (the Tony types)  still have a following..

End Quote

Because  some Folks ( I'm not judging them...) have a more than desperate need to believe in this ( for various reasons) or else their inner world will crumble. So basically they keep giving  Gurus a chance just to keep that flame of Hope alive ( no matter the content)

Edited by umbertino

Why are all rumors started by Luigi ........ can you do nothing but copy and paste BS from another site

come on Luigi, I have faith in humanity and that includes you, I believe you have more to offer than the BS you post.

OK here's my opine...no copy & paste....

I believe it will be a hybrid RV...a gradual rise or float then a RV or RI.

Another scenario...a partial LOP followed by a RI.

It won't happen overnight & we all wake up Billionaires.

The price of oil...global geopolitics....could delay or lessen the worth of the RV.

The process may take weeks or months. Don't quit your job yet.

I  said this on numerous times & nobody wanted to hear it.

• Upvote 2

Luigi,

OK, now you have had YOUR say. Let that be your legacy and not the ramblings of others who have motives you don't understand. I, too, have skipped your articles because they represent a side of this investment that is not always founded on fact or truth. Skip the BS. Opine when you have a new, original thought even when it is only your opinion. At least it is yours and it may spark a useful thought is a reader that is meaningful. Your comments have some value but simply re-posting the ramblings of others lacks any foundation and is a waste of time. Keep it original. We know where to go to find the garbage. Thanks :twocents:

• Upvote 3

***///

It's okay that LUIGI is our unofficial Garbage Hauler:trash:

It sparks debate which some here have learned from.

When he hauls in a pile of trash that we sift through, like RV Detectives, we go about debunking and 

debating the points presented.

...as well as crackin' on the GOOrus and pumpers...

which is a fun release for us whilst we await "the coming days soon".

If you no likey -- Mr.MONTANA has provided measures here to block any section you don't wanna see.... see?

:tiphat:

• Upvote 5

Machine, too much faith in humanity. We all know that what Luigi posts here is a steaming pile.

I tryed filtering Luigis name out, but from my phone it wont show who started the thread, so I end up sometimes opening his topics anyway.

All you can do is stop selecting whats new. Select news only or another topic you like. It has nothing to do with free speach, it happens to be a private web site that we happen to have joined. So, the best way to handle this I think is to avoid the rumors, because the ones that are posted are not rumors, they are blatent lies that created. If no one would post to these threads, they would quickly disappear, but since so many people post - the thread stays to the top of pile so you have to sort through it every time your checking the site. If it starts irritating you, youll start to show it and ending up getting banned. I'm going to stick to the news for a while also. I hope this helped.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Machine...The colorful rumor section has the meth of wonderment...To read some of these projection and theories expands the imagination. It gives me the vehicle to ride my mine into special places that I can justify because of my own personnel reason all in my own imaginary world....if for only until reality brings me back.... 

***///

It's okay that LUIGI is our unofficial Garbage Hauler:trash:

It sparks debate which some here have learned from.

When he hauls in a pile of trash that we sift through, like RV Detectives, we go about debunking and 

debating the points presented.

...as well as crackin' on the GOOrus and pumpers...

which is a fun release for us whilst we await "the coming days soon".

If you no likey -- Mr.MONTANA has provided measures here to block any section you don't wanna see.... see?

:tiphat:

Agreed and grazie... That applies more largely to all sections and all topics which might or not get liked

Edited by umbertino

I can usely decipher whether or not I want to entertain myself by reading the article from the caption (pull-down). If it gets to the point where it irritates me or make me, somehow, force myself to read it...Well, of course, the logical thing for me to do would be...let me think....I've got it, don't open up the article and read it...

I can usely decipher whether or not I want to entertain myself by reading the article from the caption (pull-down). If it gets to the point where it irritates me or make me, somehow, force myself to read it...Well, of course, the logical thing for me to do would be...let me think....I've got it, don't open up the article and read it...

Exactly and grazie

• Upvote 1