Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's done

possum

I assume you are all smoking something, or entertaining yourselves.  Who, on this site, believes that someone other than Adam is going to honestly tell us when it's done?  'Nuff said - lol   :shrug:  :twocents:  :confused2:  :bananacamel:

For those of us who reside in Colorado,

yes, they're probably smokin' something.

The rest of us are just entertaining ourselves

by betting on who's going to announce it first.

Adam or Possum...

Possum told you it was done on Sunday and he was right. He's now telling you the exchange for non-believers starts next week. For possum it's over, he got an invite and the jet is flying him and momma to Vegas tomorrow for a preferential exchange for high end clients. If your belief would of been a thimble full of mine, you would be on the Gulfstream tomorrow too. It's psrrrrttyyyy time!!!!

post-33742-0-82844500-1426379221_thumb.p
  • Upvote 1

Possum told you it was done on Sunday and he was right. He's now telling you the exchange for non-believers starts next week. For possum it's over, he got an invite and the jet is flying him and momma to Vegas tomorrow for a preferential exchange for high end clients. If your belief would of been a thimble full of mine, you would be on the Gulfstream tomorrow too. It's psrrrrttyyyy time!!!!

post-33742-0-82844500-1426379221_thumb.p

Voices again confirmed it was completed Last Monday but those without faith don't see it. Tomorrow or Monday you will. Nuff said, time for a roll in the hay with momma and party!!!!!!

Some ran out of faith yesterday

Edited by umbertino